someoneinthebox

Mom said I am special.
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Kes oh, thank you for explanation! I am so happy now.

@mlogan yes, its for MV - no questions. But this pack from this forum thread not is for MV Maker.

Taishiro13

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Can I ask what's the scaling of one character pixel by pixel?

JackCL

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
Can I ask what's the scaling of one character pixel by pixel?

Tiles are drawn 16x16.
For VX ACE, they are multiplied by 2 - 32x32
For MV, they are multiplied by 3 - 48х48

To convert files from VX ACE to MV, first reduce them by half and then triple.
I use Aseprite:
Sprite -> Size Sprite

Method: Nearest-Neighbor

iNn3odQ.jpg

But you can also use any other editor with similar functions: Photoshop, GIMP, etc.

miani

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
POP! Horror City Pack Additions

Terms on use: Free for commercial and non-commercial games but (!) only when you the ownership of licensed version of the original POP! Horror City pack by VexedEnigma.

Edits are allowed for personal use only. Sharing edited files is against the rules. (Personally, I find it all rather silly , but those are the terms of the original license agreement . Sorry.)

Credits is required: VexedEnigma, JackCL.

I'm a bit confused here, can I use those edits in a commercial game if I own the original packs?

Those are some really nice and useful edits, any news if Vexed will let you share the ambulance and the swat van?

indiewolf99

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
englis
Primarily Uses
Hi all! =) Do not miss the new contribution to the development of PHC! Powerful ambulance by JRibbons you can get here.
its a shame custom made content cant be shared too freely i am, having to make my own swat vans and ambulances

Lothloran

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Bumping an old thread. Any possibility of getting ambulances and firetrucks and other construction/emergency response vehicles? A S.W.A.T. truck would be kind of nice too. I could make static tiles but I don't have the skills (or the patience to develop the skills) to create animated vehicles.

JackCL

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
Bumping an old thread. Any possibility of getting ambulances and firetrucks and other construction/emergency response vehicles? A S.W.A.T. truck would be kind of nice too. I could make static tiles but I don't have the skills (or the patience to develop the skills) to create animated vehicles.

Sorry, but Vexed Enigma forbade them to distribute.

Black Mamba

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
pt-br
Primarily Uses
OMG! Love it!

can you make experience laboratory stuffs?

JBRobinson

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey @JackCL - I loved these additions to the pack! Really inspired work. Just wondering- were you ever able to post the billboard sprites and others that you showed examples of in this thread? Can't seem to find them.

JackCL

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
Hey @JackCLJust wondering- were you ever able to post the billboard sprites and others that you showed examples of in this thread? Can't seem to find them.

Hi!
I know beautiful signboard sprites can be found in Horror City - Retail Tiles pack. Enigma's original work is certainly much better than mine.

Unfortunately, I can’t post my billboards, because it is edits.
If you need made a specific billboard for your game, send reference photo to me in the PM. Maybe I can help.

ps.
Sorry for the mistakes, english is not my language.

JBRobinson

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi!
I know beautiful signboard sprites can be found in Horror City - Retail Tiles pack. Enigma's original work is certainly much better than mine.

Unfortunately, I can’t post my billboards, because it is edits.
If you need made a specific billboard for your game, send reference photo to me in the PM. Maybe I can help.

ps.
Sorry for the mistakes, english is not my language.
Thanks for the reply! Ah I understand- thank you I will try and do so and I appreciate you offering to help.

JackCL

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
Hello everyone, today is a small Pak Retro technology.

It is intended for parallax mapping because it is difficult to adapt it to the original Enigma's tables, and I cannot post it with tables.

TileE_PHC_RetroB.png

Initially, a 5-inch floppy diskette, audio cassette, VHS video cassette.
Then comes a series of portable TVs from the 80s that were used instead of monitors for home microcomputers.
Next, the old models of monitors in different colors.

Right part

Sinclair ZX Spectrum microcomputers, models 48K, 128K, Spectrum 2+ (with built-in tape recorder), below a portable tape recorder and Atari Joystick.

Next is the Atari section, Atari 2600, Atari 800XL, Atari 130XE microcomputers. Also, Atari branded tape recorders (they were pretty bad, were produced in two form factors) and branded
floppy drive.

Next is Commodore 64 and Commodore 16 (I have never had such, I'm not sure that they are quite similar).

Several posters and stands for decoration.

I don’t think that anyone is using it, but I made them for myself and decided to share it.

Last edited:

JBRobinson

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello everyone, today is a small Pak Retro technology.

It is intended for parallax mapping because it is difficult to adapt it to the original Enigma's tables, and I cannot post it with tables.

--

Initially, a 5-inch floppy diskette, audio cassette, VHS video cassette.
Then comes a series of portable TVs from the 80s that were used instead of monitors for home microcomputers.
Next, the old models of monitors in different colors.

Right part

Sinclair ZX Spectrum microcomputers, models 48K, 128K, Spectrum 2+ (with built-in tape recorder), below a portable tape recorder and Atari Joystick.

Next is the Atari section, Atari 2600, Atari 800XL, Atari 130XE microcomputers. Also, Atari branded tape recorders (they were pretty bad, were produced in two form factors) and branded
floppy drive.

Next is Commodore 64 and Commodore 16 (I have never had such, I'm not sure that they are quite similar).

Several posters and stands for decoration.

I don’t think that anyone is using it, but I made them for myself and decided to share it.

Love them! I can definitely think of some uses for my own project. Thanks as always for sharing.

Kristina

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Danish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Love these!!!

One question: Is it allowed to resize them so they fit MV or is it under personal use only?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

elexy 1.2.pngSome bust art to be cropped and cleaned. May use in special decision moments. Depending on how it looks in game I may cut it.
Tiamat-86 wrote on ATT_Turan's profile.
apparently since its turning 15 years old this year the ps3 is considered "retro". now how old do you feel?
guess that means im an "antique" gamer since ill still play games as old as i am.
"you know your getting old when your childhood console changes ethnicity" lol it turned yellow
I'm making Toilet in Wonderland 2. and tell vinny about it lol
WE ARE THE BORG. YOUR BIOLOGICAL AND TECHNOLOGICAL DISTINCTIVENESS WILL BE ADDED TO OUR OWN. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
morinangel015