Iavra

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I really like the Horror City set. Sadly it seems, like i have to register a credit card with PayPal to be able to buy it here :( So i either wait until it gets added to Steam (hopefully), win it (hrhr) or charge money on PayPal, which will take a few day ^^

What should our talented artists and musicians work on next?
More DS styled resources!

/edit: Ok, it worked without needing a credit card :D I first wanted to get Member+, but that somehow didn't work, so i assumed the same for everything else in the store.

Last edited by a moderator:

EternalShadow

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Just got Final Journey music pack. There doesn't seem to be any download link in my email though o_0

I love the tiles :D

Hmm, maybe work on environmental variety, such as different rocks, ores, materials, iconsets for armour, that sort of thing...?

Seriel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Retro-Style music/graphics, there's not much around.

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Finally vexed you release these tiles you so much teased me about them XD

I am happy to FINALLY be able to buy them > : 3

I will go with more historically stuff likes germania  or pop : D !

or even the  music pack we heard 

because we mostly only have a small area of historical stuff in the forums :c

most of them are strongly medieval D:

AwesomeCool

Bratty and spoiled little sister
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
BATTLERS!!!! YAY

This makes me super happy.

Giveaway:

We need more battlers and definitively an animation pack.

djDarkX

Retro & Remastered Music Guru
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Music
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Vexed, shut up and take my money!  No, but seriously, I was waiting to see when you would have that ready.  I am very excite!  As soon as I can, I'm buying that pack...after I get RM2003, of course. :p

DarkCreator50

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

More horror tiles and musics, maybe a hospital, abandoned mansion, creepy wood.

lemongreen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The new music packs are amazing! not that I need any more music. I mean, seriously I should focus more on actually finishing a game... And the graphics (both packs) look wonderfully useful.

Just a variety of different themed SEs and MEs; those are the two that would always be nice to have more of (well maybe also animations and battle backgrounds, but I don't try to work with those as often if I can) 

DragonVine

May or May Not be Batman
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

I'd love to see some more creatures (even regular animals), and some animated side view battlers. As for music - Battle themes, and epic intro themes for a Dark Fantasy game.

Kapik

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses

A Slavic Mythology / Russian Fairy Tales pack. There are plenty of interesting characters and creatures, so the pack mainly needs battlers and sprites. It needs few unique tiles, only a hut on chicken legs is an absolute must. Some Russian folk music to accompany it would be a nice bonus.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Themewise: Ancient Greece/Rome would be awesome, as would Renaissance stuff. As for styles I'd like to see: XP and DS please :)

Jomarcenter

jomarcenter-MJM
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ENGLISH
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Well there is a lot of thing a artists and musicians can do but... since there is also 8 bit style tileset. There is no official 8-bit style music to accommodate with. And also I know it sound a bit difficult and mostly impossible for you guys to do have you guys try to make "vocal music" set that can be used in video games? both English and Japanese ones. Since some video games use vocal music on their games. but I know it sound hard but it just my suggestion.

Additional note: I also think that RM is lacking of European tileset and Americans titleset and also digital world tileset.

Last edited by a moderator:

TherainED

Guess who's here?
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spinash
Primarily Uses
In the subject of tiles, I'd favor some aztec/pre-columbus culture tile, since I really haven't seen many...actually, I haven't seen any of those. I'd also speak about some art decó/nouveau tiles, but that may or may not be way more complicated, so...well, better to ignore that.

In the subject of battlers, while there's not a lack of it, it would be nice to have some battlers offering a certain extra on some cultures and mythologies, for example the celtics or even the nordic. Those not only would feel diferently from the classic JRPG monsters there are everywhere on the internet but also provide some additional grade of thematization on the game.

Regarding music, while I've got no great ideas, I can suggest the addition of classical culture music (grecoromanic culture if you may) or even some late XIX century tunes for games ambiented on an steampunk enviroment.

For characters and facesets I have no ideas, I'm afraid. Well, maybe some kind of eldrich mythology based models, but apart from that, nothing.

Little Paw

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Oooh, I'm liking the Samurai music pack! If I win, that's what I want :3

Now let's see... What should you guys work on next...? Hmm...

Really, I'd just like to see more stuff done in the DS resource pack style. I absolutely adore that cutesy chibi look. I guess because it's my current obsession, I'm gonna say something in the DS style that vaguely resembles Valkyria Chronicles. A sort of pseudo-WW2-anime-style-military look.

Like this:

Alicia_vc3.png

Shuji

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
N/A
Really nice the two music packs^^ Good job to the artists^^

That's a hard question D:

Graphics: I'd like to see something cyberpunk^^ ( A complete set in XP style )

Music: Let me see, we have music for everything in the store, what else could there be? xD Maybe a very big pack of SEs/MEs/BGSs? Just to change from the rtp ones^^

romoku

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hungarian
Primarily Uses
well its not something that really needs to be worked on but i sound effects and background sounds would be nice even though i can most of it free :D But if these are a no-no then i would go with some neat battlebacks :D

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
More battlers? *Throws credit card at computer*

As for what I'd like to see them work on next, I personally would like to see some more battlebacks. After a while the RTP battlebacks get a little tiring to look at, and I'd like to see some more options. Even another 4 - 8 of Battleback 1 and Battleback 2 could go a long ways to adding some variety to the selections. 

The Prince of Sarcasm

Prince of sarcasm
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Sarcasm
Primarily Uses
Entry: They should work on different packs of graphics of different historical eras. Starting with cavemen and then working up through history.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Working on mapping using RPGTools to create parallax maps using PVgames tiles/assets. It's super cool... but mapping is still something I drag my feet on getting done. I hate this but love the math parts of design, which is the opposite of a lot of dev's around, I think. It really do be different strokes for different folks.
Spend $5,000 on a new gaming PC. Didn't expect it to be like 1 foot wide, 2 feet tall, and weigh like 100+ pounds. The heck did I get myself into?
If you are a fan of TRPGs like Fire Emblem, take a moment to help me by filling out this:

Camping inside a hidden cave.
LzSHByh.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FivinTub