POP Horror City

Duho

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, I am writing to someone here who is informed about the POP package! Horror City character pack. I wanted to ask if this package is compatible with rpg maker mv and if in the package there were some kind of image related to the players (face, character, SV fighter). Thanks in advance

Dreadshadow

Lv 38 Tech Magician
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am by no means the creator of the product, but I own it.
@Vexed is the creator, and this tag will draw the appropriate attention to this thread.

POP! Horror City character packs are different for RPG Maker MV than RPG Maker VX Ace, so be careful to get what you want.

I take one of the products as an example of contents:

POP! Horror City character pack 1 contains:
8 characters and another variation of those 8 characters, quite different.
Thus this makes it a total of 16 characters.
Include zombie versions and zombie gore version for movement and also dead stances.
It also includes animated power ups.

I can see faces for all of them, including zombie versions.

Side view battlers are not available. I actually see no battlers at all.

I got the Steam version for the record.

But you can see clearly what is included in Features even for no Steam version:

http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/a/rpg-maker-vxace-character/pop-horror-city-character-pack-1

http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/a/rpg-maker-vxace-character/pop-horror-city-character-pack-2

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Product Discussion and Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Yes, if you purchase on Steam, you will need to be careful to get the versions for MV. If you purchase from the store here, the packs will contain graphics suited for both Ace and MV.

Duho

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ah thank you, so without the sv fighter how could you do to make sure that my hypothetical character manages to defeat a zombie?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I was planning to release a useless plugin for april fools, but then I thought I let it be.
Tfw every dev around me is using Live2D in their MV games and make me question my skills repeatedly.

Spending the day reworking my maps, especially the first "biome". This time it's not even in the dark. :LZSwink:
Activity on the forums has increased lately, probably because of people staying home. The amount of work for moderators has increased lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oersted_LAL