MaGicBush

Game Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I am wondering if there is a parts pack for the character generator I am missing for the POP! Horror packs. I own all the ones I could find, POP Slasher Forest, the character packs 1 and 2, and the City pack. These come with like 16 different characters(6 are unusable for me), but I need a few more for my game. I was wondering if there is at least maybe another parts pack I could buy to use in the character generator that might be close at least? From what I can see there is only like 7 generator packs to chose from and they are all themed on the default graphics for MV sadly. I hope I am missing something? Or if I could get in touch with the pack owner to make me some for pay I would be willing to. I tried looking up who made them, but it doesn't say on the store page or how to get in touch with the person.

Last edited:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No, there are not generator parts for the Pop style. Vexed has an itch page, not sure how active she is there though and if it would be a viable way to try to get in touch. She’s had a lot of real life stuff to deal with and hasn’t been around as much.

You may need to post a Classified ad if/when you can see access them seeking someone to make the characters for you.

JohnDoeNews

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry, first of all. I do realize I am replying to an old post...

I have been playing around with this idea to convert them into generator parts. For myself to use. But I found it much easier and faster to use the broken up parts in my editor (GIMP) than in the character generator. They would need an external generator though.

Instead of a huge library of generator parts, I just cut out the pieces of clothing I want to use, then I recolor it and drop them on a new character. (The set includes base files for characters). Then I save the clothed part as a new layer, so I can easily recolor it with 1 action again in the future.

Other than it being easier to edit them, I also choose not to convert them into generator parts, because not all characters have the same size. This means a chubby guy can only wear a few of the existing outfits, and a slim guy becomes chubby in a chubby outfit.

If you are still looking for an easy way to get more characters in the same style, let me know. (As I said, I realize this is an old post.) I can show you how to do recolors in this set easily, quickly and stunningly! (Meaning, almost as stunning as the original) I will not make them for you, but I am happy to teach you how, so you never need anyone to make them for you ever again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's weird I actually have MORE work to do when stuck at home than before.
The No Travel Game Jam is here! Jump in to make a game in the month of April that takes place all in one town!

Decided to take a stab at video editing.... Even made a clickbait screen. I'm so proud of my sellout ways. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matajeph