Vexed

Malibu Darby
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey guys and girls! Hope all you Thanksgiving types had a nice one and are all getting in the holiday spirit.

This was something I was hoping to preview around Halloween time, but things have been a bit manic so there was a bit of a delay. Still, rather than wait til next Halloween I thought I'd show you lovely peeps something that's in the works for POP!'s next Store Add-On.

Everything there is working in-editor right now, no parralax, no post effects or editing (Just a little help from Shaz' awesome fog script). There's a lot more besides this delightful fellow and the tiles you see here, and most of it's complete so once I've got these little POP! Holiday treats I'm currently working on all done and out the door, these shouldn't take too long to polish up and reach you fine folks.

Anyway, just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who's been supporting all things POP! by purchasing the pack. I appreciate each and every one of you and hope to keep supplying you all with horrifying treats in the coming weeks/months. :D

postnjam

procrastinator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
See hexed, Great stuff like this is why I can never finish a product, Just when I get alot of progress done, You just release a great freebie or Members+ thing and my next week is wasted making maps using your tiles. 

Just to quickly ask while I'm here, Are you still doing toliets and dead bodies in a bonus to the orignal pack? or are they going to be included in this pack?

Banquo

scoundrel
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeeeesh! Finally! :D

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Woah, looking good!  You've gotten a lot better at trees, those are looking fantastic!

Zabu

Prince of light
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
N/A
Oooh! it's beautiful, really!

Do you know if they will come to Steam too ? (I can buy only on this) :(

metronome

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (Sure!)
Primarily Uses
I see jason there! :D :D

and please don't forget about the toilet stuffs~~

Dalph

Nega Ralph™ (Overlord of Memes)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian Curses
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh wow, when these add-ons will be released we will probably be all like:

MRrR Ooooo nuurg Ooooo!! Gimme...POP! add-ons...

~

Seriously now, awesome additions, can't wait to buy them. The POP! Horror City resource pack has always been one of my favourites. :D

PixelHeart

The Pixel Heartist!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
YAY!! XD Im so happy!!!

Hue Gamer

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Hello everybody. 

POP! is one of the best Pixel Art styles I ever seen. Way better than the regular RPG Maker VX Ace RTP graphics.

- I bought the POP! Horror City.

- Downloaded the POP! Shop freebie.

- Became Member+ to get the Pop! Sewer Bonus Resources.

- I even bought the Game Character Hub + Second Story.

- And I can't wait to purchase this add-On.

VexedEnigma, please keep expanding the POP! graphics, because your art is really inspiring. 

I'm a 3d modeler, but when I saw your work with POP! for the first time, I have decided to learn how to do pixel art properly and your work is helping me out so much. Thank you very much for your hard work and effort.

As you can see, I'm a "noob" here on the forum and I did not found an answer for a "stupid" question that I have:

How many add-ons the POP! Style has? 

Excluding the Horror City, Shop freebie, Sewer Bonus Resources, Harbor Bonus Resources and Frankenstein is there any other pack released?

Thank you very much everyone.  :)

Last edited by a moderator:

metronome

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (Sure!)
Primarily Uses
Hello everybody. 

POP! is one of the best Pixel Art styles I ever seen. Way better than the regular RPG Maker VX Ace RTP graphics.

- I bought the POP! Horror City.

- Downloaded the POP! Shop freebie.

- Became Member+ to get the Pop! Sewer Bonus Resources.

- I even bought the Game Character Hub + Second Story.

- And I can't wait to purchase this add-On.

VexedEnigma, please keep expanding the POP! graphics, because your art is really inspiring. 

I'm a 3d modeler, but when I saw your work with POP! for the first time, I have decided to learn how to do pixel art properly and your work is helping me out so much. Thank you very much for your hard work and effort.

As you can see, I'm a "noob" here on the forum and I did not found an answer for a "stupid" question that I have:

How many add-ons the POP! Style has? 

Excluding the Horror City, Shop freebie, Sewer Bonus Resources, Harbor Bonus Resources and Frankenstein is there any other pack released?

Thank you very much everyone.  :)
Wait a minute.

I don't know about Harbor Bonus resources!!! Where do you get this?

And what is all about that second story stuffs?

felsenstern

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Wait a minute.

I don't know about Harbor Bonus resources!!! Where do you get this?
Candacis POP! Harbor (member-plus-september2015)

2nd Story is an add-on for Game Character Hub made by Vexed, but I am not sure if they are meant for use in POP! Horror

Hue Gamer

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
2nd Story is an add-on for Game Character Hub made by Vexed, but I am not sure if they are meant for use in POP! Horror

Hi felsenstern, I belive that 2nd Story is not meant for use in POP! Horror too. But I bought it because I like the Vexed's art style.

These modern sprites are great and I can always edit the graphics and use some parts, like hair and clothes, on some POP! characters.

Bye.   :)

metronome

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (Sure!)
Primarily Uses
Candacis POP! Harbor (member-plus-september2015)

Damn....member plus >.<!

I did try registering for member plus for so many times, with my paypal fund account loaded with some money enough to pay for the member plus fee, but I just couldn't

Archeia told me that I do have to link a credit card to my paypal account, which I don't have:(

I want that POP!Harbor resource but I see no way to get it unless I go get a credit card:(

Bonkers

Get ready to be Wowed!
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm so excited for the new stuff.  You've done such a fantastic job with the stylized set it's really been hard to avoid using it.  I hope that we'll get to see some more variety of sprites, as you've done a phenomenal job with the environments and atmosphere of the tiles.  

Eff-n-Geoff

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I keep coming back and looking at this picture, it's perfect for a project I am working on ... can we have it now? :)

CrazyCrab

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Hmm, I was working on MV tilesets but it looks like I won't be needing them anymore, these are amazing :D

Can't wait! I'll buy them day one.

Crazetex

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I love this. I'll definitely be grabbing it!

Helladen

Deviant Designer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Please make a generator pack for POP!. I was hoping the resources you made for the GCH would have them, but you decided to make a chibi style version instead. Chibi is really stale to me, it isn't bad just feel like your other version is vastly better.

Eff-n-Geoff

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
@Hexed, is there any ETA for this? I'm desperate for it for a current project :) :) :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

They say nice guys finish last. But mean guys don't finish at all!
I keep forgetting how much I hate how VX-MV implements fences and autotile tables.
Big 10:40 composition of mine! I'll be using this for a big city in my current project! This track is huge, and took me one entire month of full time work to complete. If you want more info, like on the lyrics, check out this thread.
Balancing the Damage numbers in my Game's Battle System makes me feel like I'm some kind of a Math Genius @_@

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Okamisoul94