POP! Preview

newnikko

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
français
Primarily Uses
This message to support you. I like your work. You are very talented. Thank you for this artpixel beautiful. 

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Really excited for this expansion to come out. Not only is it a classic horror setting, but the nature tiles in here specifically have really great varieties in texture and have awesome color selection, too. Never flat. Never dull. 

Marsigne

Hello There
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
The tileset look very nice! *cracks the lock of Vexed's resources* :D

Silent Darkness

Robomage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Your work is that of a master pixel craftsman. It'll fit perfectly in many projects! You have my support!

Snix......i'll find you....and it won't be pretty when I do....

LucasGodzilla

Werewolf and Kaiju lover.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Wow this looks pretty cool. I always loved the style of all of the POP resources. Can't wait to see how a Camp Crystal Lake like pack would be like.

XPKobold

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Wow i really like the POP look really fits so well with the theme. It's pop up like an action game.

Nirwanda

Procrastimancer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This looks extremely beautiful, it kind of reminds me a bit to the style in Secret of Evermore, but even nicer looking.I'm defnitely buying your pack if I can, you know, afford it. :p

*starts hitting zip file with a comically oversized mallet*

DavidFoxfire

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
{Hugs VexedEngima} [Radio Edit] Snix!  Wait til I get my hands on you!

Vox Novus

Knight of Whispers
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I've never had the pleasure of utilizing your resources yet, they are among some of the ones I'm missing. I truly love the old school look you get while still packing in detail. Your stuff also really stands out on its own even among other rerto/old school style resources.

Rikifive

Bringer of Happiness
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
Other
It seems that Chaos Master Snix loves your work and no wonder why ~ It's really great and I love the work of pixels, it has way much more life than RTP.

I hope this chaos will at least attract more interest to you ~ not just bring people saying 'yay', because they were kinda forced to. ^^

Reaction score
Hey Vexed! I absolutely love your style. I'll be grabbing POP! Horror City this weekend to show some support. Thanks again and I can't wait to see what other POP! goodies are will be in store for us.

Last edited by a moderator:

Boi

El Chapo
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I saw your work, and I fell in love

Paradigm Shift

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
I bought the Pop! Horror City pack and can someone please post links to the other packs and resources because I love them!! :)

I only have the Horror City pack and want the rest of them. I want this new one too. :p

Dungeonmind

Lvl 4000 Humanoid
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I really enjoyed using your tiles, and making a horror type game with the resources, its something I can't wait ti share with the community and its all thanks to you. I have pretty much everything you have released for POP! Horror Tiles and even the member+ stuff. I will definitely purchase all packs from you very close to the time of release. You can count on me for support. :)

zmanwarrior

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm really digging the POP! style. The 16x16 scaled-up to 32x32 sprites give it a very GBA look in-engine. Do you accept submissions? I happen to sprite as a hobby and I'd be happy to contribute to any future packs.

AwesomeCool

Bratty and spoiled little sister
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Is this the serial Killer add-on pack? XP

You should make a Demon and Saw add-on too. :)

I also agree with having a pack with parts for a character generator (infinitely more useful then pre-defined characters).

(note: how did I miss this thread for so long)

newnikko

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
français
Primarily Uses
Hello Hexed. 

Have you a date to be able to benefit from this new pack? 

Bravo still for your work of pixel art and good continuation.

Shake0615

Reanimator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Will there be additional sprites with this pack? I'm really looking forward to this one!

Necrofenser

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Serbian
Primarily Uses
I saw you people are talking about shop addon for "POP! Horror city", but where did you get that addon?

Also if i become member+ nowy will i get that previously released sever pack? 

Hue Gamer

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Why is it that every time I take a short break from here, we get a new moderator?
Stream will be going live early today as I will be working on some music before I transition to art! When I switch to art, I will be focusing on making a new stream avatar~ Feel free to drop by!
For anyone who has uploaded a game to Steam and wonders if they actually check your game's build when you first upload it, I can personally vouch for Steam.
6 more towns to make in my game. SIX. not done with interiors yet but SIX EXTERIORS.
what to do when you come across a person that has stated "What if I say, f*** their EULA? I could probably get away with it." concerning asset packs sold here... on this site ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LageCL