POP! Preview

morlockhater

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Any updates on these? Really looking forward to new material :)

newnikko

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
français
Primarily Uses
Hello,

I am a fan of your graphic style and I shall like knowing if a next pack of Tiles is soon planned. 

I shall so much wish to have Tiles in the universe of the prison, fireman's barracks or still hospital to go with your packs of characters. 

Thank you for your work.

Xunter

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey guys and girls! Hope all you Thanksgiving types had a nice one and are all getting in the holiday spirit.

This was something I was hoping to preview around Halloween time, but things have been a bit manic so there was a bit of a delay. Still, rather than wait til next Halloween I thought I'd show you lovely peeps something that's in the works for POP!'s next Store Add-On.

Everything there is working in-editor right now, no parralax, no post effects or editing (Just a little help from Shaz' awesome fog script). There's a lot more besides this delightful fellow and the tiles you see here, and most of it's complete so once I've got these little POP! Holiday treats I'm currently working on all done and out the door, these shouldn't take too long to polish up and reach you fine folks.

Anyway, just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who's been supporting all things POP! by purchasing the pack. I appreciate each and every one of you and hope to keep supplying you all with horrifying treats in the coming weeks/months. :D

Guys, how to download it?

Vexed

Malibu Darby
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A

I'm not dead, I haven't given up pixel art, I'm not quitting this pack.

I've just had an insane year so far and things are taking a little more time than expected. Thanks for your patience~

Last edited by a moderator:

huegamer

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
I'm glad you did not give up pixel art, that would be a waste of talent. 

Take your time and make this pack awesome, like the rest of your work.  :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Banquo

scoundrel
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Your pixelart is terrific and I'm glad you are still working on the pack! :D  

JackCL

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
Wow! A boat! So it will be nice to go on the river ... the river in which there are terrible water-zombies!  :rock-left:

RoooodWorks

Devil King
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
Bought yer pop horror packs on steam, then bought the character packs on webs and love them to bits. Considering getting the pop horror on webs just so i can have the MV ones :p. Good job on these. Can't wait for more packs. This style suits the game I plan to make (A survival horror). Your style is just incredible Its my favorite pack on the store.

SimProse

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Grabbed both major packs from the store the other day (Horror Pack and Character Combo Pack) to show my support. These are truly beautiful!

charlesthehurst

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I fell in love with this style ever since I first laid eyes on it.  It was what inspired my current project.  I'm exited to see what comes with this new pack.

The new tiles look lovely by the way.  I'm totally digging the boat.

mardin

"...pretty please?"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Just realized that the awesome preview post is now exactly one year old :|

Still looking forward to this pack, I love the art style. Well, maybe next year!

radiantcross13

Mad Scientist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello Vexed! I really like this graphic style of yours and want to give you a thumbs up for the incredible work you do!:thumbsup-left:

Also, I was wondering if you could give us an update regarding this new pack that I know a lot of us are patiently waiting for? Will it be out anytime soon, if you are still working on it? I know life can get crazy at times and days are sadly too short, still, if you could give any news regarding the progress on these resources, I'm sure a lot of people would appreciate it! :)

radiantcross13

Mad Scientist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Bump! :p

Anyone knows anything about that? It would be a godsent for the project I'm currently working on...plus, it's been a while....

Zabu

Prince of light
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
N/A
Only Vexed can answer to your question

radiantcross13

Mad Scientist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I know but I figured she might answers on here to keep everyone posted...I guess I'll try to PM her then ;)

Vexed

Malibu Darby
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey guys and gals. First of all, I just wanted to apologise. Some unexpected and pretty awful health problems, housing needs, and other issues have meant this pack has taken FAR too long to put together. I'm genuinely sorry for keeping you all waiting and thank everyone for staying with me.

While I can't give an exact release date for RPG Maker Web and Steam as that is a bit out of my hands, the second POP! Tile pack is now complete and by the end of the week will be sent off to start the process of being added to the store!

Once again, thank you for your patience. In the meantime here's some final preview shots.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

We've finally released an early demo of our game! Would love to see what people think! https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/odicia-pre-alpha-demo.125104/
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
I made a battle results screen for my minigame.. any feedback? :)
Things I thought would never happen but just did: I needed to use my snow shovel. In August. In the Northern Hemisphere.
So I finished Cupcake, now I need to figure out my next project!
Do I pick up one of my incomplete games?
Do I start something entirely new???
The possibilities are endless!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lordtellys