Popnfizzle's Edits 'n' Such

Suv

The average user
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
Fishracks! One of the utilities I didn't even noticed RTP was missing.

Popnfizzle

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Fishracks! One of the utilities I didn't even noticed RTP was missing.
I hadn't either till I was trying to make a wharf/fishmarket. You know what they say, "Born out of necessity."

Suv

The average user
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
I hadn't either till I was trying to make a wharf/fishmarket. You know what they say, "Born out of necessity."
That makes me wonder how many more items I could put together from RTP and shared assets that are missing, yet I'll never notice aren't there. :kaoswt2:

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow! These are fantastic! Thank you very much!

Popnfizzle

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Justed added some Zombie tileset modifications. Enjoy everyone.

Sythian Bard

Self Proclaimed Beard Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Whoa! These edits are fantastic! I am especially taken in with the Chest Character Sheets. Well done. Two thumbs up!

Nutty171

Adept at ineptitude
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Popnfizzle Just a heads-up, in your potted plants tileset, the potted palm tree is shifted two pixels down, and the potted bush on the far right on the third row is shifted one pixel down.

Nutty171

Adept at ineptitude
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nice, nice! *Clapping hands*

But now it's time for the constructive criticism! :mrsatan:
  • There are four variations for each monitor/computer (upper right); is there a reason they aren't modular and have a transparent background?
  • If you look closely, you can see that the seat of the chair comes pretty close to the top of the desk, making the desk look pretty short. :p

Popnfizzle

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
But now it's time for the constructive criticism! :mrsatan:
  • There are four variations for each monitor/computer (upper right); is there a reason they aren't modular and have a transparent background?
  • If you look closely, you can see that the seat of the chair comes pretty close to the top of the desk, making the desk look pretty short. :p
A ) the main reason I did the variations on the monitors the way I did is just for the ease of understanding. With the Desktop Comp and the Laptop screens not being in exactly the same location in a tile it tended to get a little confusing which ones went with which. For my own sanity while working with them I decided to just add them as alternate tiles that could be used in a tileset along with the remaining part of the appropriate desk. Also I think it demonstrates the tile uses better for people that might want to use them. If they choose to modify them down to just the screen Im cool with that.

B )the chairs for what I was wanting them for in my project were to be ones that are pushed in under the desk and not pulled out to be sat on. Part of the seat of the chair is actually removed and hidden under the edge of the desk. Thats also why I changed the positioning on the tileset as well. I do agree that the desks do look a bit short, but I think they look pretty short without the chairs too. I might consider going back in and making the desks a bit taller by stretching them a bit and that might solve that problem.

Pretty much was my thinking when I made them, hope that clears it up.

Popnfizzle

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
So its been quite awhile since Ive posted, but Ive been on a bit of an edit kick the last week and thought Id post.

So was looking at the Overworld Tilesets and saw the Castles and thought to myself "Self, what if I want to use these castles in a normal map. Well self, what if...?"

World Castle Zoom_Blue Roof.png World Castle Zoom_Purple Roof.png World Castle Zoom_Red Roof.png World Castle Zoom_Snow.png World Castle Zoom_Snow2.png

I have the green roofed one too, but for some reason it wont upload.

Enjoy.
Comments are appreciated.

Halcyon Days

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Looks perfect for making a map about a destroyed town or village, thanks :)

Popnfizzle

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Just a few luau things, a pig bbq and some torches. Oh and some candles on skulls and barrels.

These are animated with fire. so I personally labelled the file !BBQ and use walking animation ;)!BBQ.png

Popnfizzle

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I decided to give the standard chest animations a little flavor. Each type of chest has 2 animations and 2 other mods.
1) Gold coins falling from the chest as it is opened.
2) Jewels overflowing from the rim when opened.
3) Chest now has Gold Bars inside.
4) Chest now has Silver Bars inside.

Enjoy :)

!chest animation mods_1.png
!chest animation mods_2.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Eh... just the three of us killing mosquitoes and collecting them. Current kill count: 14.
Been watching videos about IRS phone scammers. Some really scummy people in the world.
Is the "2 status updates per 24h" still in effect?
My first attempt at Pixel Art :blink::) (I have no idea what I'm doing but I'm doing it)
Plugin instructions: *exists*
Plugin: What did he say? *error*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rikuto