Kyuukon

主人公
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Huh... I don't think I ever saw one of those out there. So I'm posting the request here hoping for some luck.

Reference:
61EroDgEMTL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

RTP style is cool. I'd only need the "facing down" direction. But anything would work, really!

Thanks!

Journey_Sticks

Builder of Stuff
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've got a small desktop telescope on this tileset.
Stairs, appliances, computers, mail boxes & air purifier are edits, so all credits are to Kadakowa
I hope you can use it, if you need something better, let me know and I'll work on it

D-Utility.png

Kyuukon

主人公
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh, thank you.
I actually snooped around your resources thread but I didn't see it lol. It's so tiny!

Ideally, I want it like in the reference picture with tripod and "facing down" direction and looking at the stars. If you can make something like that that'd be awesome! Else I will probably end up trying to edit my own having yours as base!

Thanks <3 I was about to give up on this post xD

Edit: I attached a ugly reference.

Attachments

• ugly.jpg
    ugly.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 1

Journey_Sticks

Builder of Stuff
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh, thank you.
I actually snooped around your resources thread but I didn't see it lol. It's so tiny!

Ideally, I want it like in the reference picture with tripod and "facing down" direction and looking at the stars. If you can make something like that that'd be awesome! Else I will probably end up trying to edit my own having yours as base!

Thanks <3 I was about to give up on this post xD

Edit: I attached a ugly reference.
!$Telescope.png
How's this? Too tall? I have height concerns, but maybe it'll work.
No credits necessary, this one is all original

Kyuukon

主人公
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think that will work!!
Thank you very much!!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

not me baking a pie because i was inspired by celeste
Doing RPG Maker News for 10th April, 2021. :LZScheeze: (Improving on the thumbnails, by using assets from the day's news.)
Just discovering the forum.
Since Final Fantasy VII has been trending today, decided to make a series of my favorite bars in the OG game! Check it out:

At 2021, we are now farther from the 1980's than they were from the 1950's. Consider that the next time you long for a 1980's song, when you thought your grandpa's taste for 1950's music was "outdated".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Armyrule94