DerniBorges

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Using the file "Mastersheet", with a plugin that manages poses and an ABS system, when the char attacks to the left, the correct attack pose appears. But when it attacks to the right, it doesn't have. I inverted the pose from the left to the right side, with an image program, and apparently it worked, but it didn't, because the shield and sword change hands, because I just reversed the side. Is there a way to create the "Mastersheet" file with the character attacking both sides?

giphy.gif

padr81

Guy whose game is taking too long.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
Honest for something like this you are much better with the new style assets. The battle sprites on those older packs are really only set for and look good on MV's Sideview Engine. The new stuff has every animation in 8 different angles

DerniBorges

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Honest for something like this you are much better with the new style assets. The battle sprites on those older packs are really only set for and look good on MV's Sideview Engine. The new stuff has every animation in 8 different angles

Friend, where do I find to buy or download these new features? Because I bought all the PVGames DLCs on Steam and I'm using the latest character generator made available by them, but it's always been like this. Most of the things in the "Mastersheet" file really always turn to the left.

padr81

Guy whose game is taking too long.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
Friend, where do I find to buy or download these new features? Because I bought all the PVGames DLCs on Steam and I'm using the latest character generator made available by them, but it's always been like this. Most of the things in the "Mastersheet" file really always turn to the left.

If you drop Jesse a pm he'll discuss the details with you buddy on how you can get sorted before the packs come out.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

image_2021-06-13_150033.png

Maybe I'll actually try making a retro pack. Already have the shark fin made so why not xD
Hey everyone, for everybody following along with my RPG Maker MZ streams: There will unfortunately not be a stream tonight. There is a big exciting event that will go live next week that has been taking all my time, so look forward to that!
Took a small break by playing VR. Latest update of these glasses unfortunately caused a little of trouble but it can be fixed with a manual operation.

Until You Fall is freaking awesome.
I am SO HYPED to share this trailer with everyone when its done. I almost want to tear up i had no idea how far i came along with Fallen Feather in these last 3 years.
how it looks from the top

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DancingFire2444