DerniBorges

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Using the file "Mastersheet", with a plugin that manages poses and an ABS system, when the char attacks to the left, the correct attack pose appears. But when it attacks to the right, it doesn't have. I inverted the pose from the left to the right side, with an image program, and apparently it worked, but it didn't, because the shield and sword change hands, because I just reversed the side. Is there a way to create the "Mastersheet" file with the character attacking both sides?

giphy.gif

padr81

Guy whose game is taking too long.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
Honest for something like this you are much better with the new style assets. The battle sprites on those older packs are really only set for and look good on MV's Sideview Engine. The new stuff has every animation in 8 different angles

DerniBorges

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Honest for something like this you are much better with the new style assets. The battle sprites on those older packs are really only set for and look good on MV's Sideview Engine. The new stuff has every animation in 8 different angles

Friend, where do I find to buy or download these new features? Because I bought all the PVGames DLCs on Steam and I'm using the latest character generator made available by them, but it's always been like this. Most of the things in the "Mastersheet" file really always turn to the left.

padr81

Guy whose game is taking too long.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
Friend, where do I find to buy or download these new features? Because I bought all the PVGames DLCs on Steam and I'm using the latest character generator made available by them, but it's always been like this. Most of the things in the "Mastersheet" file really always turn to the left.

If you drop Jesse a pm he'll discuss the details with you buddy on how you can get sorted before the packs come out.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I can't decide if writing invoices is satisfying or annoying...
What has two thumbs and just put up the latest Jump into Javascript? *points at self* this guy!
Me: I just want to sit and work on my game all day everyday! Shiny code! Shiny graphics! Yay! :LZSexcite:
Other people: What if we give you money not to?
Me: :kaoswt:
//Long pause...

Me: You've won this day foul temptress! :kaolivid:
Wow. Doing a kickstarter page takes much longer than I expected. It looks so simple, yet takes so many hours to get right.
Ami
my Unfinished Work are Placed in Abandoned Project Folder (Maybe Unfinished Project Folder) & Making the new Work (still same but different in some aspect,i pick anything from my Previous Work)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AtotehZ