Position actor problem

Discussion in 'RPG Maker MV' started by Costantino97, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Costantino97

Costantino97 Warper Member

First Language:
    Italian
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    There is a script command that allow me to save the exact position(x,y) of a single actor/enemy (maybe using actor/enemy 's id) into a variable?I need it to make a skill like kamehameha that start from the player and finish in the targeted enemy.

2. Andar

Andar Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    if you're talking about the map, no need for scripts - that is one of the basic functions of the control variable command.
    Just open the game data section of that event command (the section that is set to map id as default but has hundreds of other options)

3. Costantino97

First Language:
    Italian
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    thanks for the reply i'm sorry i cannot read it before.I know how to obtain the x and y position of the player in the map,but i need the position on
    the screen of the player and enemy during battle.

4. Andar

Andar Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    the default battleengine doesn't care for those, and if you need them for some action sequences then that depends on the plugin you're using for those action sequences.

Please give more details on what exactly you want to do.

5. Costantino97

First Language:
    Italian
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I want to create a skill that start from the player and reach the targeted enemy,the animation is a beam like a kamehameha.To do that i'm using
    the DG_PlaceAnimation plugin (http://driftwoodgaming.com/mv-plugins/) that let me create a common event that place any number of animation
    whatever i want so i can create the beam like in this video:
    The problem is that my skill is a single target skill(not aoe like in the video) but the plugin command provided whit dg_placeanimation require the
    x and y position of the animation,so if i can save the position of the player and the enemy into some variables,i can give those and add some constants to make a precise skill