Positioning a Picture

Jefries

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Hello, I want to ask of a problem I've been having. The problem is the when I put a picture to show it covers the ones that are talking. Even though I tried changing like the width, height and opacity I just want to change the position of the image. I tried using the constant of x and y but it's like it doesn't change anything. I want for the picture to be shown like in the middle of the tree and rocks(not exactly on the middle though but you guys must know what I mean).

The Hero of Alteria 3_6_2016 1_03_42 PM.png

Lakaroth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
It looks like you dont assign picture position and keep X0 Y0

Here you set pictures positions:

And this depend by your game resolution.

For example, with a default resolution 816x642  you can put the pictures at the center of the screen with X408 Y321 (if Origin is Center)

You can also set designation with variables, for a dynamic pictures who need to change position.

Scale it means resize
Opacity is the alpha channel for trasparency.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

People1.png & SF_People1.png added!!!!

Adventurer:
"Why your body looks like a bird?"

Stranger:
"Because I'm harpy"

Adventurer:
"Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof"

*Both dancing to Pharrell Williams song*
Stream will be live shortly with a make-up session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Pootscooter wrote on Pharonix's profile.
Hey @Pharonix, just wondering what you're up to lately and if you've had an opportunity to check out the LTBS thread in the past few days...(a couple of us could really use your expertise). Hope you are well and Happy Thanksgiving!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zoetsoi