Jefries

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Hello, I want to ask of a problem I've been having. The problem is the when I put a picture to show it covers the ones that are talking. Even though I tried changing like the width, height and opacity I just want to change the position of the image. I tried using the constant of x and y but it's like it doesn't change anything. I want for the picture to be shown like in the middle of the tree and rocks(not exactly on the middle though but you guys must know what I mean).

The Hero of Alteria 3_6_2016 1_03_42 PM.png

Lakaroth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
It looks like you dont assign picture position and keep X0 Y0

Here you set pictures positions:

picture.jpg

And this depend by your game resolution.

For example, with a default resolution 816x642  you can put the pictures at the center of the screen with X408 Y321 (if Origin is Center)

You can also set designation with variables, for a dynamic pictures who need to change position.

Scale it means resize
Opacity is the alpha channel for trasparency.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Guys, I made a trailer! And, I also launched the Steam page! If you would like to support the game, please Wishlist it :ahappy: ->
working on some tilesets _ノ乙(、ン、)_

CIBl8xT.png

Oq8WKHX.png
aww man, color hex code #C4C4C4 doesn't work for the tint value in this scene I need something darker, which stinks just because I liked that one it was my favorite plastic explosive three times...#696969 (nice) should work better (WHY IS MY BRAIN LIKE THIS)
Tell it to me straight, doc. If I've been trying to piece together a "shorter" game to learn stuff outside of game jams... am I just running away from my WIP? :v

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kip_