Possible MV sized Pixel Myth: Germania

Would you be interested in an MV sized version?

• Yes! I'd even be willing to buy it again!

Votes: 18 58.1%
  • Yes, but only if I don't have to buy it again.

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Yes, the original was too small, but now I'm interested.

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • No, the original is just right for me.

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • No, I never bought the original either.

• I'd rather have something new.

• Do whatever you want, I'll buy anything you make.

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters

palinskyjoe

affable madman
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Celianna & @Sharm - thank you both for clarifying! I'll be stocking up on all of these packs within the next few weeks. SO excited to go on a little shopping spree now that I know I can. ((You've created a monster!))

[[And thanks for all of the work you both put into making gorgeous resource packs. Seriously. The work is phenomenal!]]

The Mighty Palm

Resident Palm Tree
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'm all for more pixels. Even though I've already bought the 32x32, used it (CMQ), so I probably won't buy the resized edition.
//Maybe you could try doing a 24x24 tileset and upscaling it for an MV pack if 48x48 is too big?

I loooove Sharm's work. It's pixels, it's easy to edit, and it's darn right purdy. Whatever she makes I can't wait to see it.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
The set I'm working on is 16x16, so it'll scale up well for use in Ace and MV, plus it's the same scale as Old School Modern, Time Fantasy, and POP! Horror.  So if you're good at editing it'll be more useful.  I've considered doing 24x24 but it I just feel a bit odd to use such an unusual tile size.  It's not as useful outside of MV.

kaukusaki

Awesome Programmer Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Aw, I was hoping for an MV version of Germania (super cute! luvs to def!!). I was updating a game I originally wrote in Ace that used it and the only thing I hadn't done was the tilesets, since I was waiting for an MV release. Sobs! Alas, not to be! But there are plugins to make it fit and since now encryption is available, I won't be breaking license agreements lol.

djDarkX

Retro & Remastered Music Guru
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Music
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So @Sharm, I'm gonna poke you and as if any of those packs you mentioned in the first page are still in the works or not. I still have my pack of Germania, and now with the Tiled plugin it's amazing to use in MV, and would love to see more furniture and perhaps some seasons, if you had the time to work on something like that. Germania would really benefit from that, I think.

You know, just figured I'd ask. :cutesmile:

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'm not entirely sure which packs you mean. I've got a partially done expansion for Pixel Myth, but everything I was trying to make for it was turning out to be way more difficult than it looked, so I'm slowly chipping away at it instead of focusing on it. It's not finished nor near finished sadly. The stuff I've been focusing on making is a new style with 16x16 tiles so it can be easily used in both Ace and MV. It's at the horrible "almost finished" stage that always takes forever and the end result will be enormous. After that I'll probably go back to focusing on Pixel Myth.

GolfHacker

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Sharm Not to derail the thread, but do you have a sample of your new style? I'd love to see it!

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I used it in my entry for the winter map contest, and I've been leaking previews here and there for a while. I'll have to put together a better preview later.

djDarkX

Retro & Remastered Music Guru
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Music
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah, I was talking about those packs that you mentioned you were working on in the last page. Sad to hear about the state of it, but I get that. Still, hoping to see what the 16x16 pack is like. I know my wallet will be burning a hole in my pocket when I see it's available, haha!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Jamaica? No, Aunty. I said, I'm on RPG Maker :*/
Lunar New Year is over :( but it's time to get back to work!
I keep giving myself deadlines because I'm so excited to finish something but I notice areas where I'm rushing the story and that's what's gonna weaken my overall project, gotta stop that
My new level features a Jellyfish character who cannot love, because he electrocutes everything he touches.
I prefer single roommates. After a hard day, all you want is sleep. I went to bed at 12. I was awakened at 2 because of my roommate laughing and whispering and stuff with her boyfriend on the phone. I didn't want to yell at her so I had to bear that cringy lovey dovey convo for half an hour, before I got so bored that I fell asleep again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojojovil