laciewings

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
engel
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
So, I just had an odd thought and not quite sure if it's possible, buuuut is there a way (or a script somewhere?) to change a character's font color based on a variable amount (or really anything, like a status, skill, class, etc)? It doesn't have to be a variable, of course, since I can always make an adjustment on the states.

For example, I'm using variables for emotional states (mood, anger, etc) and was thinking that if, say, mood was -50 then the font color could change to blue for a specific character. And/or when Anger goes to 50 then it'll go from blue to red, etc.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to RGSS3 (VX Ace) Script Requests. Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

party time.png
If you've played Knight Shift Chapter 1 this image'll mean something to you. If not, that's also fine!
Here's a medical question for ya: Why do I start lightly coughing after I drink coffee?
Well, someone "reviewed" my game. Didn't credit me anywhere in the video and spent 2 minutes insulting it. Going to ignore that and move on.
To cut down on map lag, I've been researching how to implement a lighting layer as a single map overlay instead of a bunch of individual lights. Hopefully I'll have a screenshot soon!
Imagine having a game broken up into a whole bunch of chapters? Like Chapter 11 should be about the party members going bankrupt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VicArt