Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Bulgarian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey everyone,

I just have a quick question about the equipment menu.
I am wondering if there is a plugin or a script I can use to disallow a party member's equipment menu to be brought up at all.
I don't want to remove the actor's equipment, I just want to not be able to change it in-game.

I tried to mess around with yep equip core, but couldn't find anything like that.
Don't know if there is an actor note I could use either.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
you won't find anything like that in any plugin, because that is a default function included in the traits.

you can either seal or fix any equip slot for an actor there, one makes the slot permanently empty and the other forces the starting equipment to remain there forever.

I really suggest to everyone to learn what the engine can do without plugins exactly to prevent such situations - plugins should only be used if the engine can't do what the plugin does.

Almightypebble

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Bulgarian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hmmmmm, okay then.
So how about changing the equipment menu, so that when I open it, it doesn't ask me to choose which actor to select, but instead it immediately goes to the equipment screen for Actor 1.
I'm sure that would be possible, but where could I see the eval for that?

Last edited:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
that requires a full plugin, as every change to the menu does.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Tempted to come up with a unique spell naming system....But ''Fire Magic'' and ''Fire,Fira,Firaga'' are so easily recognizable :p
Yesterday I discovered that I can copy/paste multiple commands by holding shift. I tried this when I started developing holding ctrl and when it didn't work I just copied every single command one by one. For two years.

I am in heaven now.
All right, so lesson learned. No more complicated battle systems for me.
Whew, just finished a whirlwind of deadlines. Finally a tiny break. You know...I should go update my 2020 banner now.
image_2021-06-16_153010.png

Why are barrels to difficult? xD I feel like i Barrel...y made it....eh EHHH!? :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akihiikko