DjKniteX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I notice some of the scripts for VX Ace and I really love the menu/interface of Dragon Quest and was wondering if there is already a script or if its built into the engine..

The one I found so far is only for VX - 

But I am planning on using the plugin from Tyruswoo, if I'm reading it correctly I should be able to mimic the DQ battle system.

Thanks in advanced!

Last edited by a moderator:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please describe in detail what you want

You can't expect anyone to know <obscure stange game XY>, especially if you don't even name it but give an abbreviation of its name.

And why did you link to that MV-plugin? that has nothing to do with the rest of your post as fas as I can understand...

DjKniteX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please describe in detail what you want

You can't expect anyone to know <obscure stange game XY>, especially if you don't even name it but give an abbreviation of its name.

And why did you link to that MV-plugin? that has nothing to do with the rest of your post as fas as I can understand...

Oops my bad. I wanted the menu interface to be similar to Dragon Quest. Especially in the first two games. The plugin I linked to I believed to be similar to the Dragon Quest battle system but have yet to try it.

I'm looking for a similar menu system like this (but this is for VX)

YoraeRasante

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Do you have a picture of the menu you want?

Even the script you linked got two different ones...

Last edited by a moderator:

q8fft3

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
arabic
Primarily Uses
yes please hope someone can do it ...

here another pic

DQ3.png

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Maybe I should get rid of the Banish ability in my game. It's a non-elemental spell that doesn't even appear in the magic chart. It's only there because my Elementalist doesn't use light or dark magic. It only effects summoned creatures.
ScreenShot_5_18_2022_0_37_0.png
I've been redoing all of the major areas in my game. starting with a place called Century Park. thankfully because all of the locations are distorted memories, I can make these places pretty abstract.
HexMozart88 wrote on RHachicho's profile.
Hey wait a minute, I remember you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tinseltownie