Possible to make this state?

The A-ster

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey, I am working on my game and in it, I have a skill called "Mirror Maze." I also have one called "Reflect" and what that does is send any attack back to the enemy. However, Mirror Maze basically drops mirrors all around the enemy, causing them to hurt themselves anytime they attack. However, in the states section, I can't find an option that makes them attack themselves. I need help. Any takers? I would be very happy if someone could recommend a script or plugin to make this a thing, I would be extremely grateful! :)

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

I've moved this thread to Plugin Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

The A-ster

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
[move]Plugin Requests[/move]
I wasn't requesting a plugin tho???

I can actually see where you would think that tbh, but I meant to type a script so that I knew what to do. Not saying "make a plugin that does this." Not that I'm complaining, either way, it fixes my problem.

Last edited by a moderator:

Confodere

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Potentially, you could do the following. Mind me if i got your description wrong here.
You could have two versions of each damage dealing spell (They still have same names ofc). The second version would be the mirrored version that targets the user and deals damage to it. When an actor uses a spell then that inflicts that Mirrored Maze state, the applied state would seal all normal versions of the targets spelllist and instead, give them access to the mirrored versions that hurts themself.

The A-ster

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Potentially, you could do the following. Mind me if i got your description wrong here.
You could have two versions of each damage dealing spell (They still have same names ofc). The second version would be the mirrored version that targets the user and deals damage to it. When an actor uses a spell then that inflicts that Mirrored Maze state, the applied state would seal all normal versions of the targets spelllist and instead, give them access to the mirrored versions that hurts themself.
Wow that could actually work. Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The only upside of this remote semester was the plenty of funny photoshop material those facecams provided. Not that I would do that. Ever.
New skit is up for grid battle system. Less tactics battle engine looking battle systems, more final fantasy/breath of fire looking battle systems.

Dororo wrote on Tsukihime's profile.
For the grid battle system: a function to check if another actor is in a given range - to trigger combo actions or benefit of passive aura/morale ranges.
Uuuh I cannot find any good RPG to play
Gimme some free RPG recommendations plz
I need to consume it
I'm in a need of excitement caused by doing literally nothing on my laptop and then thinking I did something useful and then realising that I didnt and crying internally
RPG Maker Community Discussion on releasing your game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr