Possible to make this state?

Discussion in 'JS Plugin Requests' started by The A-ster, Dec 29, 2018.

1. The A-ster

The A-ster Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hey, I am working on my game and in it, I have a skill called "Mirror Maze." I also have one called "Reflect" and what that does is send any attack back to the enemy. However, Mirror Maze basically drops mirrors all around the enemy, causing them to hurt themselves anytime they attack. However, in the states section, I can't find an option that makes them attack themselves. I need help. Any takers? I would be very happy if someone could recommend a script or plugin to make this a thing, I would be extremely grateful! :)

2. slimmmeiske2

slimmmeiske2 Little Red Riding Hood Moderator

First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    RMXP

I've moved this thread to Plugin Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

3. The A-ster

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I wasn't requesting a plugin tho???

I can actually see where you would think that tbh, but I meant to type a script so that I knew what to do. Not saying "make a plugin that does this." Not that I'm complaining, either way, it fixes my problem.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2018
  4. Confodere

Confodere Villager Member

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Potentially, you could do the following. Mind me if i got your description wrong here.
    You could have two versions of each damage dealing spell (They still have same names ofc). The second version would be the mirrored version that targets the user and deals damage to it. When an actor uses a spell then that inflicts that Mirrored Maze state, the applied state would seal all normal versions of the targets spelllist and instead, give them access to the mirrored versions that hurts themself.

5. The A-ster

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Wow that could actually work. Thanks!