First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Post Battle Common Events

v 1.0

by Arty

Introduction

I needed a plugin that runs common events after each battle, and making one for myself was faster than looking for one. So, here's a new plugin: This one runs Common Events after a) every battle (regardless of result), b ) victory, c) defeat, or d) escape/abort. That means you can set a Common Event for every possible result of a battle each. The only thing that it doesn’t do is differentiate between escapes and manual battle abort. 

Features

You can set a common event for each outcome of your battles. They will be run after the battle is over.

Screenshots

N/A

How to Use

-add plugin to your /js/plugins folder (filename must be Arty_PostBattleCommonEvent.js)

-enable in your plugin manager

-create common events in your database

-assign the common events' IDs in the plugin manager

-profit!

Plugin

>Get it here from pastebin<

Credit and Thanks

made by me, Arty

Terms of Use

The plugin is free to use for free and commercial projects as long as you credit me.

Support

I tested it but probably didn’t think of every possible outcome, so if you run into a problem, please tell me and I’ll try to fix it. There shouldn’t be any incompatibilities.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Took our dogs on a walk and someone asked if our smallest one was a gueanie pig ((however it's spelt))
I decided to create reboots of my games on RPG Maker MV. I'm happy. :biggrin:
So, as i finish setting up my items for part 1 of my game, I realized I forgot to finalize an ENTIRE category of items. Know which ones? The Fallen Feathers....BTW my game is called "Fallen Feather"
and_remember_tomorrow_exploding_puzzle_logo.jpg

Made some new friends, and blew up a puzzle... Happens. :LZSwink:
A new RPG Maker music pack is coming out soon! Below is a demo of one of the compositions in the pack, Heroic Battle. More details coming soon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
strawbies