First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Post Battle Common Events

v 1.0

by Arty

Introduction

I needed a plugin that runs common events after each battle, and making one for myself was faster than looking for one. So, here's a new plugin: This one runs Common Events after a) every battle (regardless of result), b ) victory, c) defeat, or d) escape/abort. That means you can set a Common Event for every possible result of a battle each. The only thing that it doesn’t do is differentiate between escapes and manual battle abort. 

Features

You can set a common event for each outcome of your battles. They will be run after the battle is over.

Screenshots

N/A

How to Use

-add plugin to your /js/plugins folder (filename must be Arty_PostBattleCommonEvent.js)

-enable in your plugin manager

-create common events in your database

-assign the common events' IDs in the plugin manager

-profit!

Plugin

>Get it here from pastebin<

Credit and Thanks

made by me, Arty

Terms of Use

The plugin is free to use for free and commercial projects as long as you credit me.

Support

I tested it but probably didn’t think of every possible outcome, so if you run into a problem, please tell me and I’ll try to fix it. There shouldn’t be any incompatibilities.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

What is your favourite rpg maker plugin?
Hopefully this gets fixed before release..
Where's this sudden heatwave come from? It's not even sunny, it's just hot. Hate it!
I'm slightly disappointed that the MZ codebase still uses core.js, managers.js, objects.js, scenes.js, sprites.js and windows.js instead of core/Bitmap.js, core/Graphics.js, managers/AudioManager.js, managers/DataManager.js, etc...
just a few more hours until the toughest, most pressure 72 hours of my life, wish me luck guys

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcamp10565