Post your judging scores here

_Shadow_

Tech Magician Level:
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
"Thanks for your inquiry! We apologize for the delay. Unfortunately, Panic at Casa Corotto, despite showing promise, did not make it to our scoring round because the judges got stuck in the bathroom and were unable to continue on very early in the game. We do thank you for your effort and wish you the best of luck in the future!"

That damned bathroom....ah well! We had fun :)
If I would receive such a reply I would feel like a million dollar winner!

HAHAHAHAHA! :guffaw:   :guffaw:   :guffaw:

I can't stop laughing....

Imagine them trying to judge your game,

all of them...

but because they are stuck in a narrow bathrooom,

ALL OF THEM,

they could not make it.

Ok I get it, it's a place in game but as we read it, it's hillarious!!!  :guffaw:   :guffaw:   :guffaw:

@Alkorri you are not the only one. :p   :D

catchthefloaty

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
are emails still going out? i requested pretty early and the flow of people confirming thier results seems to have slowed quite a bit. any chance my request got caught in the spam filter?

NickMakesGames

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm still waiting for an e-mail, as well.

EDIT: I'm going to try PMing one of the judges and asking them directly. I'll let you know what they say.

Last edited by a moderator:

EternalShadow

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey guys,

I asked the one handling the results distribution and I was told that we have a high e-mail volume and will be working to finish issuing the results ASAP. There's around 600 emails.
Wow.

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
600? Wow. I must have been about the only person who didn't email and ask for their score.

niteaura

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Has all the emails been sent? I still haven't got my score yet.

NickMakesGames

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I also haven't got one yet. I'm sure they're still in the works.

I honestly feel kind of bad for the staff behind the contest right now. This is probably the second time they've been overwhelmed with a mountain of work far larger than they were expecting.

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hey there, yeah I just contacted the guy and he still have a few dozens left. It's funny since a few hours before the post is that I already inquired if he's doing ok. I'm guessing some got into spam filter or some are replying back that makes his job a lot more overwhelming. He's still working on it and we sincerely apologize for the delays.

C-C-C-Cashmere (old)

Resident Weirdo
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Just curious, are we supposed to get, like, a numerical score or just general feedback? I'm also curious to know that since you say he only has about a few dozen left, that very few have posted their scores on here. Maybe once you get your score it's a bit embarrassing to put it up. Maybe I'll feel that way too about my own score, even though I'm curious about others'.

NickMakesGames

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey there, yeah I just contacted the guy and he still have a few dozens left. It's funny since a few hours before the post is that I already inquired if he's doing ok. I'm guessing some got into spam filter or some are replying back that makes his job a lot more overwhelming. He's still working on it and we sincerely apologize for the delays.
can you confirm if feedback is being given on a first come first served basis? That would make sense (for me, at least) as to why my response would be among the last few dozen.

C-C-C-Cashmere (old)

Resident Weirdo
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
can you confirm if feedback is being given on a first come first served basis? That would make sense (for me, at least) as to why my response would be among the last few dozen.
That wouldn't make sense in my case, because I asked on Oct 1.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yep. I figure it will happen some time. :)

Wavelength

MSD Strong
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Yep, still waiting.

NickMakesGames

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
glad to hear it's not just me. I don't mind a wait, just so long as I have reason to believe the process is still ongoing and I wasn't unfortunate enough to be accidentally grabbed by a spam filter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hey, guys! Do you want to hear a riddle? If so, go to this link!
Omg, 'Marsha' took over the RPGWeb twitter for a bit and its the most adorable thing ever! :LZSblush: I like it

"Gennady" Gen na Dee reptiloid scientist
I wonder how well Procedural Map generation would work in RPG Maker MZ... Well, only one way to find out! Hehe!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erovene