Jonas Zaggo

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Neith, i really like your track, its so lovelly ;v
@CoGDork Nice song, i could clearly imagine it as a bgm for those 90's pc strategy games. The melody is captivating

This time i want to show some projects that i'm working on. I hope you like :)

1) Riverbank (Aquatic ambience)

2) Face The Boss

3) Batalha no Calabouço (Battle in the Dungeon)

4) Combate Intenso (Intense Battle)

Tuomo L

Oldbie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Here's a song I've been working for some time, it's a tribute to 80's, early 90's pop music.

Neith

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
N/A
@ItsAlterity Thanks! I love synthpop, some vintage vibes here.
@Jonas Zaggo Thanks! Your tracks are pretty nice, I liked especially Riverbank and Batalha no Calabouço.
@Tuomo L The beginning gave me strong New Super Mario Wii vibes (the volcano track) Slight downmoment, at 1:51 the bass kinds of overshadows the voice.

Tuomo L

Oldbie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@ItsAlterity Thanks! I love synthpop, some vintage vibes here.
@Jonas Zaggo Thanks! Your tracks are pretty nice, I liked especially Riverbank and Batalha no Calabouço.
@Tuomo L The beginning gave me strong New Super Mario Wii vibes (the volcano track) Slight downmoment, at 1:51 the bass kinds of overshadows the voice.

Hm, you may be right. Got ideas for the 1:51 part?

chungsie

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
so I make music of all kinds. one of my plumes is Vanilla Moose.

NoahB

Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Been a while since I last posted here-
Here's a track about space.

zebby

Noisemaker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@NoahB you already got a little bit of feedback from me in Discord but I'll say it again here so everyone can potentially add to it. I think your piece gets the job done by being soundscape-y and it definitely sounds like outer space. I still don't like the reverse synth at 0:47 but I absolutely enjoy everything that comes after it. Reminds me of Breath of the Wild.:kaojoy:

Alright, so here's my little something. This is a commission I just finished yesterday. Client asked me to essentially compose a tragic town theme. And since songs like that are kinda my specialty I had this done within a day. Also decided to use the guitar because I rarely use it and thus kinda suck at composing for it.:kaosigh:

NoahB

Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Zebestian I updated the song, with the reverse crash lower in volume, and also some other changes. I hope it's better now! I'm glad I could capture the space theme I was going for :kaojoy:

As for your song, I think it fits a tragic town really well. I like the stacked instrument layers you've got going on. Though the harmony progression does get a bit confusing at some places (at around 0:45) but in the other places the harmony and progression is really solid. I think you did a great job :kaopride:keep it up

Tuomo L

Oldbie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's been a while since I've made a hip hop song, but here's something that I've been working on for some time.

morgan1993

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
British English
Primarily Uses
N/A

I really like this song, and I have managed to memorize the lyrics in a short period of time.

D.ray

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Here's a recent track I did for a horror visual novel. It was rushed in about 3 days, but it came out rather decent. I'm preparing to release the rest of the OST in a week or so.

Last edited:

EggOFDoom

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi everyone. I'm really new to here and it's about time for me to actually post something. I'm relatively new to making music(software wise) and I want to see how you guys what you think! Your opinions would be greatly appreciated! I want to see if I'm going in the right direction when it comes to making music because that's something I really want to do. :biggrin: I hope you guys enjoy them!

Jonas Zaggo

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello o/
This is a track i've composed to a game: Seven Souls
The music contains 3 themes that will be reprised forwardly

Just in case you wanna hear the music In-game ;)

captainette777

Mad Scientist
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

These three songs were made originally for a free game made in unity by some old friends I had. We all went our separate ways and it never caught on.:kaocry:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I THINK I have a slightly better grasp on drawing my maps now... sorta. I still need to figure out how to draw a city of sorts. I've only got the abstract going so far.
One day, I'll not have this lingering cough and we'll have another make a game stream.
A music I create while practicing E Major scale. :D
Too bad the Boss Battle Build Bout isn't also for VXAce.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leilahbrekke