Holland

Composer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Jonas Zaggo That Riverbank piece is really beautiful.
@cddeat03 A Boy and His Dragon theme is just beautiful. It sounds live, is it? Lovely piece, and really nice orchestration.
I was beyond excited to meet Nobuo Uematsu at Distant Worlds last night and I was feeling really inspired to create a new RPG Forest Theme. I hope you enjoy!

@Schematist I love this piece. It's so ethereal and mysterious. Definitely feel like I'm in a dark forest, with sunlight beaming through the trees, while searching for a hidden village or treasure.
@Lelevoid Thank you for the kind words!!! I'm so glad you like it.
@GaiaLegend I like that track. It creeps me out, in a good way. I think it would give great atmosphere in a game!

Dungeon theme I just finished:
This is a really lovely take on a dungeon theme. <3 Really relaxing to listen to.

I haven't been here for a while, and I have a bunch of new pieces, but I'll just post this one for now. It's in a playlist, and the top pieces are the newest, if you feel like checking out any more.

Last edited by a moderator:

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

@Holland, please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can use the "Edit" function on your posts to add additional information you've forgotten or respond to multiple people. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

In fact, you quintupled posted. If you want to add something after you posted, please use the 'Edit' button. You can also quote multiple posts, simply by clicking on +Quote on them, scrolling down and clicking on Insert Quotes.
I'll merge your posts this time.

Holland

Composer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
[dpost]@Holland[/dpost]
In fact, you quintupled posted. If you want to add something after you posted, please use the 'Edit' button. You can also quote multiple posts, simply by clicking on +Quote on them, scrolling down and clicking on Insert Quotes.
I'll merge your posts this time.
@slimmmeiske2 I'm sorry, thank you. I didn't know I could do that, thank you for explaining how. I was just scrolling through listening to music and responding as I listened. Next time, I'll wait to post until I'm done listening.

Holland

Composer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
A heroic orchestral adventure theme/overworld theme. It feels like it's been a while since I did a piece like this, so it was time to change that. ;)

robertwilson

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
here is a new one

'

The Forest-
Also another new one

Lost in space-
and 2 newer ones.

Town-
Spaced out-

Soundcloud provides the way only for online listening, there is no option for download the songs. How we can listen my favourites offline? what is the best way?

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@robertwilson It is possible to download from Soundcloud - but only if the composer permits that. Many people do not enable downloading for a number of reasons e.g. the song might have been composed as a commission, and no one else should use it, but it can be showcased, so you can listen to it. Or the track is for sale on the composer's home page, so they certainly won't allow you to download it for free.

robertwilson

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@robertwilson It is possible to download from Soundcloud - but only if the composer permits that. Many people do not enable downloading for a number of reasons e.g. the song might have been composed as a commission, and no one else should use it, but it can be showcased, so you can listen to it. Or the track is for sale on the composer's home page, so they certainly won't allow you to download it for free.
can we download the SoundCloud audio from any Youtube downloader like (https://mp3juices.media or https://planetlagu.id?)

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@robertwilson If the composer has not enabled the download facility, then using some other method to get it is piracy, or, to put it another way, theft.

zebby

Noisemaker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You guys, I finally got an electric guitar plugin and here's the result of me test driving it~!:kaojoy:

Edit: Since I've got this one done now too, Ima edit it in here~!

I've been asked - not commissioned but asked (!) - to compose a theme that would remind people of the Ghetsis battle theme from Pokémon Black and White. And I wanna say I pretty much nailed it! I'm always up for a good challenge like that! XD

Last edited:

GaiaLegend

Youtuber
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
N/A

Hey everyone. Here I have another experimental song I've created that's based on jungle stages. I hope you guys like it :D

WallCat

That's Me!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Is posting unique arrangements of famous game music okay? Because I have a bunch...

FralKritic

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thought I put this here :D
It's old, but I never really gave it much exposure, so here goes

FralKritic

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You guys, I finally got an electric guitar plugin and here's the result of me test driving it~!:kaojoy:

Edit: Since I've got this one done now too, Ima edit it in here~!

I've been asked - not commissioned but asked (!) - to compose a theme that would remind people of the Ghetsis battle theme from Pokémon Black and White. And I wanna say I pretty much nailed it! I'm always up for a good challenge like that! XD
Absolutely beautiful!!! <3

GaiaLegend

Youtuber
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
N/A

Hey everyone. I made an entire new version of this song because I wasn't very satisfied with it. I hope that this one sounds way better to you guys. If anyone would love to use my music, let me know.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I feel the need to inform everyone on the forums NOT to go with Web Hosting Canada for your hosting needs. It is by far the worst customer service and just overall experience I have ever had with hosting and I am Canadian...
BCj
Got another eye surgery monday. Hope I'll recover quick and all's well. A bit tired of surgeries. On a happy note, working on the next chapter of Escalia so hope I can continue soon :)
Celebrating the arrival of autumn in the Northern Hemisphere :)
When doing a map or whatever, kind of wish you could round out some parts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sintigoborja