Ruedefaux

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Ooh, a music thread. I'm not too used to sharing my music as much, but why not?

So I usually make music themes for my own characters I've made and for ideation purposes when I draw or work on stories and hopefully future projects when I learn the fundamentals of game making. I'm inspired by retro videogame themes and hardcore genres such as gabber, so my music tends to be a LITTLE on the weird and noisy side (and repetitive side) and definitely not within everyone's tastes, but could be interesting to some perhaps?

Still very much practicing XD

Here's a couple of my favourites I've made so far though~

Geoff Moore

Composer for Hire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Schematist Awesome work! You nailed that JRPG feel :D / @Jonas Zaggo Love that one, the pipework is stunning! / @peachtea Awesome retro vibes!! I love 'Chill Session' XD

It's good to see this thread is still going strong! It's been forever since I posted here, so here's my latest fantasy track:

Thanks for listening!

Holland

Composer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Just finished a 21 day VGM composition challenge. I didn't start out with the goal to write a new piece each day, but I decided to push myself to do it! :D Here's a playlist of what I wrote for each day.

EggOFDoom

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello everyone. It's been a while. I learned a lot from the last 2(?) months since I last posted. Learning from different genres ( I.E- EDM and a small amount of R&B ) was very interesting and taught me so much. Have a Listen to what I've learned!
( @KayZaman : Yeah! It's in the pentatonic scale. )

P.S - I may have over done it on the last song. There is A LOT to take in with that song. I'm sure there is room for improvements... Just showing it because why not. I'll work on it later.

Shhwonk

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Engrish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I haven't really shown my music to people, but here's some of it! Lately I've been mixing chiptune into my compositions.

Sardonic

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi guys. I've made a few posts in the past and figured I'd drop in and share another track I put together recently. I wanted do something with a "Wild-West" sort of theme to it, gunslingers and what-not, and this was my first attempt. I was thinking main theme, or a boss fight perhaps.
Hope you like it!

Schematist

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Creating RPG/JRPG battle themes is still my most favored genre. There is so much room for creative freedom. I hope you enjoy!

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
I usually wont share my music to internet shouting factory like this where no-one replies to eachother (yeah I am myself to be blamed for that as well)

Anyhow, here is a track you can even download for your maker project and start using right away!

Jonas Zaggo

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
N/A
This is something new i'm working on.. A raining stage from the game "Run Anna, Run".
Hope you enjoy it as much as i do =]

aegisninja

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
It's been a while since I've had time to make new music that wasn't for one of my bands, but this got done today.

aegisninja

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Here is another one! Totally got the name from the intro of Conan the Barbarian lol.

chungsie

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I composed this last. upload_2018-10-5_21-43-6.pnga baroque style dance for harpsicord. but I set voice to piano and can't figure out how to modify it over to harpsicord. odd software.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Yet another custom skill animation, sometimes i waste too much time on details people will barely notice :kaocry:
Time flies by... already 1/6th of the calendar released :o
Realizing that 2020 is the only year since 2015 that I haven't made a RM game. Maybe I should do a tiny one to keep the streak?
grief... lol... I keep seeing request for MZ versions of MV plugins. this is why I haven't moved over and just MZ for my MV project.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xperiad