Post Your Music

Schematist

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Really awesome and cinematic work Aegis. Great tension throughout, I think it is very solid!

I wrote a battle theme using retro and modern samples. It was the first time I did this, but it was pretty fun!

KayZaman

Brother-Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English & Malay
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@aegisninja I imagine “The big bro hugs his lil’ sis firmly with pain as they defeated last boss”.

David Lister

Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A

It's been ages since I posted here!! Enjoy a little "City of Light" from Kodots Games Studio's "Wanda : A Beautiful Apocalypse". One of my faves from my 80 minute symphonic score. :D

aegisninja

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I meant to write like a 90's pop rock song with a Gin Blossoms feel, and somehow I ended up writing a pretty legit 90's sitcom theme instead lol.

Jonas Zaggo

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey guys!
Just passing by o/
Here's my latest works:
*Yeah, i've fixed the bass

Hope you like!
See ya

callmedan

Friendly Stranger
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMXP
I made this track for a cutscene and it's also a character theme.
I find it hard to make dark sounds, so I used soundtracks from Bloodborne and Hellboy (2004) as references.

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@RavenBlueIndigo It reminds me 'feel wise' like when you are playing a minigame in one of the Suikoden games. I like it haha :D

RavenBlueIndigo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
It is actually a town theme. A town full of anthromorphic bird-people whose leader is an arrogant, nefarious bird-dude who is basically a saturday morning cartoon villain. The first half of the song before it changes is actually the leit-motif of their leader.

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@RavenBlueIndigo haha ok, yeah I can see that too

Still it reminds me of this (maybe it's just me haha)

disregard the loooong video and the guy talking over it :stare: (just the first seconds) but couldnt find another one >_>

vishi221

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
New songs in my project, don't even know about piano but I tried to compose.
Hope you enjoy.

Schematist

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Aegis really loving "Somethings Out There". It makes me think of a freshly started new game in an expansive RPG! Beautiful work! I wanted to create some similar recently actually and it was inspired by the Nier Automata OST.

Schematist

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Happy New Year musicians! Hoping everyone is ready to tackle 2019 with a positive outlook and leave the hard days back in 2018. I thought to kick the year off with a new RPG/JRPG battle theme!

haiduk

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
summoner of cosmic darkness– –Exomancer– –conjurer of astral terror

HAIDUK
Evil Melodic Black Metal

New Album
https://haiduk.bandcamp.com

“[Haiduk’s] strong point has always been his riffs, and here they just destroy.”
-Bravewords

“The album is solid, with truly unique and mesmerizing progressions of chords and lead work piled high.”
-Contaminated Tones

“A nightmarish journey that reveals one chilling, hallucinatory vision after another.”
-No Clean Singing

“Laced with intricate diversions into an almost hypnotic, tremolo-world of ever undulating riff patterns.”
-Worship Metal

"[Haiduk] has perfected his own signature style and very few bands are doing this style."
-Metal-Rules

“Haiduk has written, recorded and produced an epic album in ‘Exomancer’. The sound quality is great and it has character, which is difficult to find.”
-This Noise Is Ours

“Sinister, spiralling, atonal and dark, ‘Exomancer’ is going to be an underrated gem from 2018.”
-The Killchain

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Yaaay! My second public script is out and approved! A VX Ace Final Fantasy IX styled Throw Script!

I look forward to all the constructive feedback I get but most importantly I hope everyone who ends up using it enjoys!

Yaaaay! Making scripts is fun lol. :D
When you're lost out therrrrre and you're alllll alone, ahwahwah waitin, to carry you hooooommmme, uhhheverywhere you look! (someone hit me with those backing vocals)
X.X cant focus... too many thing want do... help!
Day 2 of teaching MV, student can move cat across the map.
Got inspired and started writing a simple tower defence battle system last night :o

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr