Post Your Music

Discussion in 'Art, Literature, and Music' started by Archeia, Jul 31, 2013.

Tags:
  1. aegisninja

aegisninja Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Thought it might be cool to share some the music I make that isn't written for games. Just fair warning, there is some language.

phil777 likes this.
  2. ZeraGera

ZeraGera Music & Video Game Production Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I'm trying to get into music production, making songs for my own projects as well as others, so if you're interested let me know.
    Soundcloud:

content removed by mod

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2019
    KayZaman likes this.
  3. mlogan

mlogan Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @ZeraGera Hi and welcome. I've removed your fiver link as we have a dedicated section for commercial offerings that becomes accessible once you reach veteran status on our forums. Thanks.

4. KnockzyBunz

KnockzyBunz Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Really nice to see all these musicians on this thread, I love it. :)
    I’m new to composing so I’m an amateur but God are the songs on this thread are so fun to listen, I wish I could compose as good as you guys.
    But anyways my friends tell me this is one of my best works and honestly, I’ll never make a piece this emotional again. ;-;
    It’s old though and a lot of the stuff I have now sounds neater.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
    EggOFDoom likes this.
  5. aegisninja

First Language:
    English
    I took a few weeks off from composing to start the year, but I just did this today.

KayZaman and phil777 like this.
  6. Flill

Flill Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    Other
    Imagine dragons all songs

7. aegisninja

First Language:
    English
    I feel like I got substantially better during the process of making this one.

phil777 and EggOFDoom like this.
  8. aegisninja

First Language:
    English
    Decided to try my hand at a waltz!

phil777, EggOFDoom and L.W. Flouisa like this.
  9. aegisninja

First Language:
    English
    I've been writing a loooot lately lol.

phil777 likes this.
  10. WilsonScarloxy

WilsonScarloxy Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Spanish
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    My music is kinda weird, but I'll post them anyway hahah

See ya!

Will.

11. Tuomo L

Tuomo L Oldbie Veteran

First Language:
    Finnish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I've not shared my music in a while

phil777, Artificer and EggOFDoom like this.
  12. EggOFDoom

EggOFDoom Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hi everyone! It's been a while since I last posted and dayum there has been good music since I was last here haha. I can really appreciate the effort of these songs.

@Schematist - I really liked the idea of that song for "Reanimate". It's unique in it's own way because of the synth that's played at 00:19. The idea of bringing a synth into a orchestra is pretty neat! A very future like vibe which I would imagine that it could be something from Nier Automata. Well done!

@haiduk - I liked the song "Evil Art". Younger me would've have been happy to listen this (and even now :D)

@KnockzyBunz - "I'll miss you when the world ends". You know. It reminds me of the pokemon games (for whatever reason) if the songs were remixed :p . It might have to do with the way the notes are played at the end of each bar starting from 00:57. Maybe I associate the way the notes are played with songs from pokemon. Having that said, it's pretty nice and I like how it all came together nicely. You talking about it being one of your older songs, makes me think about my older songs haha and how I started off.

@aegisninja - You know, your song "Woods of the Witch". It reminds me of Kingdom hearts Halloween Town. I mean if the developers took a slightly different approach and went for more of a creepier/scarier song. The Staccato strings that's played at 00:48 really does bring that Kingdom hearts vibe for Halloween Town.
    Also, "Waltz of Madness", sounds like it would be another song that belongs in Halloween Town in a ballroom :D.

@WilsonScarloxy - WILLLLLLLSON *Cough* I mean, your music isn't weird (New person). If anything it should almost belong to one of the songs that you would typically hear from a drama series. I can picture it, the woman of the series is fed up with everything that has happened and the song is playing as she just leaves the workplace and walks down the hallway. Ignoring everything and makes her way home with her car to give a piece of her mind and say shut the fu.....fudge... up, to the asshat that's making everything a living hell haha.

@Tuomo L - "Every day is a Science day". All I hear is that I've got a science related puzzle game in front of me and I'm playing it. And I'm learning too o.0 haha. Really different from music that I usually hear. Pretty cool though!

So I've been learning how to make better music and such and I've been diving into more of the cinematic classical part of the genre. Learned a lot really. Every genre I've dived into always have something for me to learn and it's great! So I wanna show everyone the fruits of my effort.

If I were to tell you what I wanted to learn from this genre, we could be here for hours honestly. Having that said though, could someone (or anyone for that matter) give a listen and tell me what you guys think. It can be anything really to how the song sounds to the mastering process of things.
    I wanna get better at making better music and what better way to do it then have totally strange inter web users from all around the world, to brutally cut a new into my music while I cry in a corner, as my song gets torn to pieces by the harsh truth and the constant reminder of what I could've done better haunting me.
    *cough* Awesome songs btw, Thanks and thanks for listening!

haiduk, phil777, Artificer and 2 others like this.
  13. KnockzyBunz

KnockzyBunz Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    An amazing piece, it’s so uplifting and symphonic. It almost made me cry, it’s beautifully composed and really reminds me of something akin to Xenoblade or Kingdom Hearts, both of which are amazing games with phenomenal soundtracks (as is yours.) And hey, thanks for the critique! :)

phil777 likes this.
  14. Neith

Neith Villager Member

First Language:
    French
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Hello, here's 4 recent tracks from Project C.U.R.E Origins. May not be definitive versions.

EggOFDoom and phil777 like this.
  15. aegisninja

First Language:
    English
    @Neith I love the piano in the Unknown Area track, very Zelda-ish.

Here's what I've been working on recently.

phil777 likes this.
  16. phil777

phil777 Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    Other
    Here's a song I wrote.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
    EggOFDoom and Neith like this.
  17. slimmmeiske2

slimmmeiske2 Little Red Riding Hood Moderator

First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    RMXP
    @phil777 Please don't reply with smileys only or one word-replies, as we consider those spam and is against our forum rules.
    Not to mention I'm sure the creator of whichever piece of music that you made you smile, would love to hear some more feedback. ;)

18. phil777

phil777 Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    Other
    Sorry. Not trying to spam anyone. I'm new.

Btw. All the music I've listened to on here sounds pretty great.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2019
  19. Sardonic

Sardonic Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Here's something I made recently. I was going for a peaceful, quiet, ancient library sort of feel. It's the kind of thing I imagine playing in the background when the characters hit the library to study up on some ancient enemy or whatever. Hope you guys like it.

20. RZ-Music

RZ-Music Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A