Post Your Music

aegisninja

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thought it might be cool to share some the music I make that isn't written for games. Just fair warning, there is some language.

ZeraGera

Music & Video Game Production
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm trying to get into music production, making songs for my own projects as well as others, so if you're interested let me know.
Soundcloud:
content removed by mod

Last edited by a moderator:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@ZeraGera Hi and welcome. I've removed your fiver link as we have a dedicated section for commercial offerings that becomes accessible once you reach veteran status on our forums. Thanks.

KnockzyBunz

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Really nice to see all these musicians on this thread, I love it. :)
I’m new to composing so I’m an amateur but God are the songs on this thread are so fun to listen, I wish I could compose as good as you guys.
But anyways my friends tell me this is one of my best works and honestly, I’ll never make a piece this emotional again. ;-;
It’s old though and a lot of the stuff I have now sounds neater.

Last edited:

Flill

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Imagine dragons all songs

EggOFDoom

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi everyone! It's been a while since I last posted and damn there has been good music since I was last here haha. I can really appreciate the effort of these songs.

@Schematist - I really liked the idea of that song for "Reanimate". It's unique in it's own way because of the synth that's played at 00:19. The idea of bringing a synth into a orchestra is pretty neat! A very future like vibe which I would imagine that it could be something from Nier Automata. Well done!

@haiduk - I liked the song "Evil Art". Younger me would've have been happy to listen this (and even now :D)

@KnockzyBunz - "I'll miss you when the world ends". You know. It reminds me of the pokemon games (for whatever reason) if the songs were remixed :p . It might have to do with the way the notes are played at the end of each bar starting from 00:57. Maybe I associate the way the notes are played with songs from pokemon. Having that said, it's pretty nice and I like how it all came together nicely. You talking about it being one of your older songs, makes me think about my older songs haha and how I started off.

@aegisninja - You know, your song "Woods of the Witch". It reminds me of Kingdom hearts Halloween Town. I mean if the developers took a slightly different approach and went for more of a creepier/scarier song. The Staccato strings that's played at 00:48 really does bring that Kingdom hearts vibe for Halloween Town.
Also, "Waltz of Madness", sounds like it would be another song that belongs in Halloween Town in a ballroom :D.

@WilsonScarloxy - WILLLLLLLSON *Cough* I mean, your music isn't weird (New person). If anything it should almost belong to one of the songs that you would typically hear from a drama series. I can picture it, the woman of the series is fed up with everything that has happened and the song is playing as she just leaves the workplace and walks down the hallway. Ignoring everything and makes her way home with her car to give a piece of her mind and say shut the fu.....fudge... up, to the asshat that's making everything a living hell haha.

@Tuomo L - "Every day is a Science day". All I hear is that I've got a science related puzzle game in front of me and I'm playing it. And I'm learning too o.0 haha. Really different from music that I usually hear. Pretty cool though!

So I've been learning how to make better music and such and I've been diving into more of the cinematic classical part of the genre. Learned a lot really. Every genre I've dived into always have something for me to learn and it's great! So I wanna show everyone the fruits of my effort.

If I were to tell you what I wanted to learn from this genre, we could be here for hours honestly. Having that said though, could someone (or anyone for that matter) give a listen and tell me what you guys think. It can be anything really to how the song sounds to the mastering process of things.
I wanna get better at making better music and what better way to do it then have totally strange inter web users from all around the world, to brutally cut a new into my music while I cry in a corner, as my song gets torn to pieces by the harsh truth and the constant reminder of what I could've done better haunting me.
*cough* Awesome songs btw, Thanks and thanks for listening!

KnockzyBunz

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I've been learning how to make better music and such and I've been diving into more of the cinematic classical part of the genre. Learned a lot really. Every genre I've dived into always have something for me to learn and it's great! So I wanna show everyone the fruits of my effort.

If I were to tell you what I wanted to learn from this genre, we could be here for hours honestly. Having that said though, could someone (or anyone for that matter) give a listen and tell me what you guys think. It can be anything really to how the song sounds to the mastering process of things.
I wanna get better at making better music and what better way to do it then have totally strange inter web users from all around the world, to brutally cut a new into my music while I cry in a corner, as my song gets torn to pieces by the harsh truth and the constant reminder of what I could've done better haunting me.
*cough* Awesome songs btw, Thanks and thanks for listening!
An amazing piece, it’s so uplifting and symphonic. It almost made me cry, it’s beautifully composed and really reminds me of something akin to Xenoblade or Kingdom Hearts, both of which are amazing games with phenomenal soundtracks (as is yours.) And hey, thanks for the critique! :)

Neith

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello, here's 4 recent tracks from Project C.U.R.E Origins. May not be definitive versions.

aegisninja

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Neith I love the piano in the Unknown Area track, very Zelda-ish.

Here's what I've been working on recently.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
@phil777 Please don't reply with smileys only or one word-replies, as we consider those spam and is against our forum rules.
Not to mention I'm sure the creator of whichever piece of music that you made you smile, would love to hear some more feedback. ;)

phil777

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
@phil777 Please don't reply with smileys only or one word-replies, as we consider those spam and is against our forum rules.
Not to mention I'm sure the creator of whichever piece of music that you made you smile, would love to hear some more feedback. ;)
Sorry. Not trying to spam anyone. I'm new.

Btw. All the music I've listened to on here sounds pretty great.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sardonic

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Here's something I made recently. I was going for a peaceful, quiet, ancient library sort of feel. It's the kind of thing I imagine playing in the background when the characters hit the library to study up on some ancient enemy or whatever. Hope you guys like it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Polished the animation and added details :kaojoy:
Ami
What do you think about the Wood Bridge inside of Volcano?
Yet another gaming question, i'm currently playing Last of Us 2 and want to get another game to play next but can't decide between Ghost of Tsushima, Miles Morales & Jedi Fallen Order. After the latest mandalorian i AM on a star wars kick, but i also LOVED the last spiderman game that prequels Miles Morales. Ghost of Tsushima is the bottom of my list but i heard it was AWESOME. Just want a good story & fun gameplay.
I checked out Genshin Impact gameplay out of curiosity. I can't believe it's available as a mobile game too. Smooth animation, great music, and stellar sound effects (the ambient sounds are pretty detailed).

I'm flabbergasted to see games have becoming more and more advanced. Maybe also because I'm oblivious to current trend for a long time, it almost feel like I'm being sent into distant future. xD
xDRAGOONx wrote on WaywardMartian's profile.
Your artwork is amazing!!!
:ewat:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dirteaters