MasterofRevels

Music Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've been working on a series of "Dark Cathedral" music that's inspired by mostly Dark Souls, Castlevania, and the Baroque era. Here's one of my recent works:

Caelumamittendum

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Danish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is an old song of mine, but I just finished a playthrough video the other day:

Here's another one, which has vocals too:

Jonas Zaggo

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello o/
These are my latest work.

With this one i've tried to come close to the SNES feeling. This whole OST features songs with Final Fantasy Soundset and with soundsets from other games from CAPCOM and Konami >

This is from the "Vorum" game >
...and Umbra >

Hope you enjoy o)

Simientes

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I made an arrangement from Megaman X - Boomer Kuwanger, it was made to eventually being played with a band with other musicians.

Megaman X - Boomer Kuwanger

An audio from a rehersal with a band I have with friends

Starts at 0:26

I play the sax:kaojoy:

I recorded some years ago with this acoustic arrangement from an Earthbound theme

Also these songs, were made by a friend who died a couple years ago, he plays guitar and sings

although are in spanish the feeling from music goes beyond languajes,

music never dies.

KayZaman

Brother-Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English & Malay
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Long time no post.

WARNING! : Metal and chiptune, and volume control please.

Enjoy my boss battle theme.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi all
New Here.

Here's a very under-produced battle theme I worked on last year.(Should have cut the repetition down at the beginning, but hang about for the solo on 40 secs, took me an age!) Hope you like. Feedback welcome.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
And this (again not produced well as I tend just to get my ideas down, im no producer) is a funeral piece for a game working on. Thoughts welcome.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Kraken Art By @whtdragon

- For the No Travel Game Jam -
Yay! One of my Youtube videos got to 100 views (in 2 days)! This Youtube thing is great, it's like the profile posts except I get to annoy entertain more people at once! Now I just have to practice my "Leave a like and hit that Subscribe button" shilling technique. :LZSexcite:
Just found out there is an about me page. I updated it and happy the way its looking!
Ladies and Gentlemen, I can't act like things will be ok anymore. It needs to be said: We have a Pandemic...
Release version of Pillow Hero is out on windows now! --> https://bit.ly/2USHKLv

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ngocvu309