MasterofRevels

Music Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've been working on a series of "Dark Cathedral" music that's inspired by mostly Dark Souls, Castlevania, and the Baroque era. Here's one of my recent works:

Jonas Zaggo

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello o/
These are my latest work.

With this one i've tried to come close to the SNES feeling. This whole OST features songs with Final Fantasy Soundset and with soundsets from other games from CAPCOM and Konami >

This is from the "Vorum" game >
...and Umbra >

Hope you enjoy o)

Simientes

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I made an arrangement from Megaman X - Boomer Kuwanger, it was made to eventually being played with a band with other musicians.

Megaman X - Boomer Kuwanger

An audio from a rehersal with a band I have with friends

Starts at 0:26

I play the sax:kaojoy:

I recorded some years ago with this acoustic arrangement from an Earthbound theme

Also these songs, were made by a friend who died a couple years ago, he plays guitar and sings

although are in spanish the feeling from music goes beyond languajes,

music never dies.

KayZaman

Brother-Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English & Malay
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Long time no post.

WARNING! : Metal and chiptune, and volume control please.

Enjoy my boss battle theme.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi all
New Here.

Here's a very under-produced battle theme I worked on last year.(Should have cut the repetition down at the beginning, but hang about for the solo on 40 secs, took me an age!) Hope you like. Feedback welcome.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
And this (again not produced well as I tend just to get my ideas down, im no producer) is a funeral piece for a game working on. Thoughts welcome.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey all. Not all of my music is game oriented, in fact I mostly write a lot of classical pieces. If you are curious you can check out my youtube channel. Below is a piece I just finished recently for choir, and the audio is actually a virtual instrument called Symphonic Choirs, which has a feature called wordbuilder, which lets you program in custom lyrics (not just English, I can theoretically program custom lyrics in any language, including a fictional or con-language, so if you are making a project and you want the truly immersive worldbuilding a fictional language could provide- I could make tracks for you in that language :D) Here it is:

seangcrombie

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Heyy!
I like to sing a bit - especially musicals! Also play some woodwinds!

:LZSproud:

seangcrombie

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hey all. Not all of my music is game oriented, in fact I mostly write a lot of classical pieces. If you are curious you can check out my youtube channel. Below is a piece I just finished recently for choir, and the audio is actually a virtual instrument called Symphonic Choirs, which has a feature called wordbuilder, which lets you program in custom lyrics (not just English, I can theoretically program custom lyrics in any language, including a fictional or con-language, so if you are making a project and you want the truly immersive worldbuilding a fictional language could provide- I could make tracks for you in that language :D) Here it is:
I love this!

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@seangcrombie well it helps that thats my favorite musical of all times haha and your voice really fits well with it xD

seangcrombie

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@seangcrombie well it helps that thats my favorite musical of all times haha and your voice really fits well with it xD
Haha thanks! Yep, I love that musical!
That's one of the parts I've missed most in this crazy time, I was going to be in another musical in a couple of months, but it's been postponed..!

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@seangcrombie That's too bad. These times are a bit crazy and mess everything up for all of us. But yeah you sounded to good to be Just an amateur haha
Which musical would you've been in?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Currency ---

Hero: This city cannot accept Gold to buy the items.
Merchant: You can exchange Gold into TC,depending the rate of TC this time.
Hero: Really? Then,i want to exchange 999999999G.
Merchant: Let's see……Wait a second,are you Cheating again?
Hero: Hell No!!! I earn it with myself!!!
There's always a time when you're super excited to create something but you already have no energy left. :I
I think of all the effects in my game, the light passing through fog has got to be my favorite....

...Also I spent all day trying to figure out how I had suddenly messed it up and made it start dropping frames like crazy. So I had all day to look at it... mocking me... with it's previous 60fps reduced to 30fps... At least it's fixed now.
Dalph wrote on slimmmeiske2's profile.
Slimmm, we should team one day and make "Reid in Wonderland" or "Aluxes in boots".
Ami
--- F.Mage Cooking ---

F.Mage: Hey,guys. i made dinner for you!
M.Fighter & Hero: (Shock) Dinner???
(F.Mage Put The Failed And Burnt Dishes Surrounded With Creepy Aura)
Hero: What the...???
F.Mage: It's Curry Rice,Fried Egg And Cakes. I hope you guys like my Dishes.
M.Fighter: Are you kidding me?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maxdestructo