EpicFILE

Epic Member
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV

These two songs are based on the otome game Destiny Ninja 2, and are part of a fanfic I plan to write, with songs to go along. I made them and the story because I love the game but the company stopped working on it, and due to Apple's policies they couldn't let the app be available anymore.

I would highly appreciate any comments on these!
Are you Saeryensong from RMVXA forum (with Zuko avatar)? I like these, you are singing with a lot of fun :D

I've been contracted by a developer for a NWN inspired 3/4 top down RPG called, Ever-Summer Days.
I hope you like it. I wrote it last night, first five measures, woke up and he told me to slow down on production. Finished it 2 hours later.
I like it, it sounds versatile. I think it can be used as either a castle dungeon music or a castle music in a big town :D

DMC5 Special Edition seems to be hype right now, because it has playable Vergil.
His music is so badass, I decided to make an RPG remix to it. Hope you like it! :D

EpicFILE

Epic Member
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I try to make Never Gonna Give You Up into some kind of RPG overworld theme.
Check it out! :D

xSevensWildx

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Hi, just wanted to start a thread to share some of my music ideas and hopefully get some opinions from others, maybe some who might hear my music in ways I can't.

This track is called "The Romancing March of A Crimson Tide", it is one of multiple tunes played in the transforming overworld. While it is already semi-dark feeling music, as the game progresses, the overworld tunes also get darker.

One band awakens within slumber to a spell cast upon the world, inside the vision of a nightmare land that is ruled by a judge of darkness known as The Deathwisher. There one awakens inside a bluelit abandoned house before a diminished wandering spirit beside the trapped vessel of a king who bares a sign of condemnation around his neck. They return and deliver the magic of special revelations that must be aligned into the soul to protect themself and the real world from being dispatched into its transformation of damnation. Now guardians of light, you are charged with freeing the lost souls of perdition from beyond even Hell itself, in the realm of Death.

[youtube]

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

There are only a few days left in our Spooktober Spooktacular Game Jam! Hope you are working hard to get your game in!
Where do i have to play Heisei Pistol Show the same creator that made Re: Kinder Parun
I really get the feeling I should be doing regular YouTube videos whenever I make something cool in my game, instead of waiting for massive changes. But not going to lie... I always feel like it's never quite enough to merit an update, until it's a drastic change. :kaoswt:
Going to submit to this game jam...struggling with the time crunch...
Have to keep compromising...
Just released a new OST for my game and a new place to purchase it!

Ah, things to do when you finish a game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
echo686