Phoenixsylph

=w= just chillin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is there a way to do this? I've been fiddling with [I honestly am not sure if this would be a plugin request, or just a general question, so I apologize if this is the wrong place.] I've tried Galvs Button plugin/ and Yanflys Picture common events, to get an idea, these are buttons I am trying to have over the message/ when displayed.

Just in case, I am also using Galvs message background, but it looks like it functions just the same as any message window.

Attachments

• testfilephoenixastra.png
    testfilephoenixastra.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 25

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You would need a plugin. By default, pictures are shown behind text.

Ronove

♫꒰・‿・๑꒱
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you mean the message back that shows up with Show Text, you could always make the message back a picture like the buttons (it's what I do to get portraits at least above my message backs). But if it's the text, then Shaz is right, you'd need a plugin.

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
EN, FR
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

I've moved this thread to JS Plugin Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Character Creator for RPGM 2000, VX, XP, & LPC Style Sprites | RPG Maker News #72

Is there any way to get more than 8 enemies in a troop in RMMV or is that limit pretty much hardcoded into the engine?
Stream will be live shortly with some game development! Feel free to drop by!
Finally working actively on Tundra! I'd like to share my wife's WIP art for the starting map and a rough draft of one of the later characters, Katrina. She's very eager to hear any feedback you might have!1623790662347.png
Got my first vax today, arm is a bit numb, but nothing odd so far. :kaopride:
dYOm9IY.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AJ1126