Phoenixsylph

=w= just chillin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is there a way to do this? I've been fiddling with [I honestly am not sure if this would be a plugin request, or just a general question, so I apologize if this is the wrong place.] I've tried Galvs Button plugin/ and Yanflys Picture common events, to get an idea, these are buttons I am trying to have over the message/ when displayed.

Just in case, I am also using Galvs message background, but it looks like it functions just the same as any message window.

Attachments

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You would need a plugin. By default, pictures are shown behind text.

Ronove

♫꒰・‿・๑꒱
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you mean the message back that shows up with Show Text, you could always make the message back a picture like the buttons (it's what I do to get portraits at least above my message backs). But if it's the text, then Shaz is right, you'd need a plugin.

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to JS Plugin Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Dev stream today, come on by and ask questions about rpg maker!
Fun fact: If your story introduces a variety of different races, the "human race" will automatically become the most corrupt race in general.
Finally finished my late start entry for the jam. Now. I. Sleep.
Just made 3 easy, simple and small MZ plugins today(12 hours straight), and I never thought I could ever do this.
Now I feel myself being very productive, even though I know I'm just utterly flattering myself lol
Mind: "I have cool ideas! Let's make it real!

Body: "You wanna make sumthin? I'm in."

Eyes: "Go to sleep, go to sleep."

*Sleep*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A87