ThePotatoOfFire

8-bit Obsessed
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey there! I've gotten pretty good at mixing up RTP stuff to make new stuff, so I thought I'd share my frankensteins, for example:
Booths.png
Restaraunt booths! For use against walls and stuff. Looks weird without something against it.

All are edits of the original RTP, so a legal MV license is required to use the stuff you see.
All credit goes to Kadokawa, I won't ask for credit. (A thank you would be very appreciated though!)

Booths.png
The booths

Armchair.png
Armchairs, brown and dark

Couches.png
Dark couch recolors (Works well with SF_Inside C stuff or Bokou's Steampunk tileset!)

LongCouch.png
Long Couches (Dark)

LongCouch.png
Long Couches (Normal)

WheelchairBlue.png WheelchairGreen.png WheelchairYellow.png WheelchairRed.png WheelchairMagenta.png WheelchairPurple.png
Wheelchairs of all kinds!

FancyBeds.png
Recolors of the fancy SF beds!

Baskets.png
Stuff in baskets!

View attachment 60333
Gauges! (NOT EDITS, credit ThePotatoOfFire if you want to use these)

Doodads.png
Gold on tables, covered broken pot, dark world stuff recolored to look like plants, and some plants recolored to look like dark world stuff.

So I had this idea a while ago when I needed more variation in my tree placement, and I thought I'd share what I came up with: Small Tree clusters! Like the big trees have. There's two variations because of how the tiles work, one with three trees in the middle and one with only one tree. I did this for all 5 tree types in the RTP. I also added the 4-tile version of each tree for convenience.

trees.png
The trees! I will happily do this with any other similar trees anyone else has made, as long as they're okay with it! (You'll have to follow their terms of use in that case)

Last edited:

ThePotatoOfFire

8-bit Obsessed
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
3/2/2017
-Added a rainbow of wheelchairs to the Furniture spoiler! (Yes, I realize I forgot orange)
Later in the day on 3/2/2017
-Added 4 color variations of the fancy SF Inside single bed

Last edited:

ThePotatoOfFire

8-bit Obsessed
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
3/21/2017
-Added the first round of gauges! (For SumRndmDde's upcoming HUD Maker)
They might be too small, I'll fix them if they are.
-Some various edits, focusing on putting things on top of tables. Made tables with gold on top, and added the gold as a separate tile in case you want to use it with someone else's table. (whtdragon has some edits of tables that I didn't want to mess with.) You can also use it in events so the player can take the gold off the table.

Last edited:

cl4ptr4p

bibimbap
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey, thank you so much for these couches! It was way too tedious to recolor the current couches I have with the same palette that your dark couches have. You're a lifesaver, thank you again.

ThePotatoOfFire

8-bit Obsessed
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
11/23/2018
-Trees! Just some edits of small clusters. All 5 tree types finished! Feel free to request clusters of trees from other tilesets people have made, and I'll see if they'll let me!

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Tiamat-86 wrote on Andar's profile.
tfw just trying to help and get yelled at. /comfort
:LZSooo: Gotcha Gotcha Games... have launched an official discord server for RPG Maker. :LZSooo:

doodled a poring today :kaoluv:
uc
Fire-Emblem Style Level Up System, Boost on Class Change, And Animated Arrows | RPG Maker News #115

Why keyboards don't sleep? Because they have two shifts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dramacoolanetamak