Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
[SIZE=12pt]Download link[/SIZE]

Download the full game here!

[SIZE=12pt]Synopsis[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Begin the adventure of a new journey. Take control of your party and save the world as it is once again under attack from the revived wizard, Exitilus. His goal: Obtain all 26 of the wish-granting Gems that reside in the land of Moneo. Collect them all before he does and then take the fight to him! Journey through towns in any order, which consists of forests, large buildings, volcanoes, everlasting mazes, deserts, spaceships, alternate dimensions, mountains, and more! Choose your path wisely, as some towns are higher in difficulty than others. Level up by defeating enemies to get stronger and learn new skills, and equip the strongest weapons and armor to get stronger still! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]You’ll encounter enemies such as swordsmen, witches, giant clocks, aliens, and even yourself![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Though that remains your main goal, there are many people who need your help. Take on quests given by the residents of Moneo and receive a reward for the detour. Many secrets are hidden away in Moneo, as well. Burn trees and blow up mountainsides to uncover rare treasure and maybe even a new dungeon! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]You are the descendant of the original heroes who defeated Exitilus a thousand years ago. Live up to your lineage, but you don’t have to go it alone. Three others will join you when you find them: a warrior, a digger, and your cousin. Explore this new world and learn everything there is to know about it! Both you and your character are seeing this world for the first time, so gain knowledge, friends, experience, and soon nothing will stand in your way.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The game plays and takes inspiration from older role-playing games, such as Dragon Warrior and Final Fantasy. It contains many fantasy-like elements, such as swords, dragons, an expansive overworld, and quirky dialogue. Learn new skills to get the edge on your foes and gather Info Cards to learn more about the enemies you’ve faced! If you need to get around faster, use the Gems you collect for a quick warp to its respective town. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Travel a new world, make new friends, and live the start of a long and strange journey.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Here’s a little secret for you guys. Input name “LegendsEnd” at the name entry screen for a different take on the adventure! Code is case sensitive. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Characters and setting(s)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]These characters can be swapped around based on the player’s beginning decision, which slightly affects the game and story.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Stephan: The “Boy 1” option. Cannot use magic, so he relies mainly on offensive tactics. Uses swords, shields, bows, and axes.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Jennifer: The “Girl 1” option. The quickest in the game and has both offensive and status inducing/recovery skills. Uses swords, shields, bows, and magic.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Hamilton: The “Boy 2” option. The strongest in the game and is capable of wielding two weapons instead of one. Uses swords, axes, and magic.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Helen: The “Girl 2” option. Not the strongest character, so she relies mainly on defensive and helpful skills. Uses whips, magic, bows, and shields.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Moneo: The main overworld. Within this land resides many people, some may even join you on your quest! There are also many secrets hidden throughout…[/SIZE]

Engine used

RPG Maker VX Ace, with some components from RPG Maker XP and RPG Maker MV.

Credits

Game Design, Character Concepts, & Dialogue                                                  Alexander Bodine

Custom Portraits & Title Screen Art                                                                        Geoffrey Bodine

Battlers                                                                                               Geoffrey & Alexander Bodine

Beta Testers                                                                                                       Zachary Etherington

Spencer Bodine

Scott Smith

Special Thanks                                                                                                                   Pam Kuhn

Doug Bodine

Michelle Bodine

And all the rest of my friends, family, and the fantastic people on the RPG Maker forums who helped and supported me to make this game

This game was created using assets, such as music and sprites, created by the engines RPG Maker XP, VX Ace, and MV.

(c)2004-2016 Enterbrain/Degica/Kadokawa Games

Program created by ASCII

The land Andrabax and the characters therein are creations of Geoffrey Bodine and the character Marceus is a creation of Edgar Gobo.

The Party-Based Graphics script was created by Hime.

The large tree used for Tora Tree was created by Celianna.

The Basic Side-view Battle script was created by Fomar0153.

All other properties are properties of their respective owners.

(c) 2016 Fictional Dungeon Productions

POWER MASTER 1: A STRANGE JOURNEY

http://www.facebook.com/PowerMasterRPG  

http://www.powermastergame.webs.com

http:// www.rpgmakerweb.com

Development History

Power Master 1: A Strange Journey spent almost eight years in the making. The original idea was planned out in 2008 and was finalized on paper in 2011. Since then, it went through several designs in different programs, such as Unity, before being developed for the RPG Maker VX Ace engine. This game was made with the original plans in mind and was kept as true to the source material as possible. Within this time-frame, Power Masters 2 and 3 were also finalized on paper, and development on Power Master 2 will start soon.

This is kind of a bittersweet moment for me, really. I spent a good portion of my life working on this first game of mine, and now it is done! I feel proud, accomplished, and upset all at the same time. I no longer have to work on this game anymore, but that doesn’t mean I’m done. I still have many more ideas…

Eora Dungeon.png

Fora Forest.png

Lora Grotto.png

Moneo 1.png

Yora Yore.png

Last edited by a moderator:

granny steph

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
. Firstly I would like to say what a fantastic game. Full of variety. Full of secrets. No bugs which makes a change. Lots to do, many towns to find.

BRILLIANT GAME. I cant believe there are no comments yet. It is worthy of being in the top 5.

I am almost at the end of the game now - been to 22 towns but now I am stuck.

Firstly I am looking for the town starting with the letter C . Help!!

Secondly, The town with the DOOR to enter - I cannot find the gem! Help!!

Lastly, when will the guy give up his gem in MORA. He's had it too long now (lol)

Town Z are still frozen and cannot find how to unfreeze them!

Oh, how many precious stones should I have collected please and how many CARDS?

Power Master

Optimistic Game Designer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you for the appreciation! I know I had a bad start earlier, but I'm glad I was able to fix that. :)

As for your questions

Town C (Cora) is the final town, which can only be accessed by the well in Yora after getting the other 25 Gems.

The town with the door to enter? You're going to have to be a bit more specific on that one, friend.

Mora will give up his Gem once you beat the dungeon on Mora Mountain. Jump down from the gravel-bits on the edge of the top of the Mountain to find the cave. Once you beat it, talk to him again.

To unfreeze everyone in Zora, simply beat the level.

Spoiler

Warp out when you've been transformed for some extra fun and quests!

There are 26 Gems total, but 25 are required to beat the game, as stated above. As for the number of cards, it should say on each one's info how many there are. But there are 86, one for each individual enemy.

Hope that helps!

Demiqas

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Just in case you were unaware, youve uploaded your whole project, including all the files used + the .proj files

Power Master

Optimistic Game Designer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just in case you were unaware, youve uploaded your whole project, including all the files used + the .proj files

I'm aware, yes. There was a compression bug that happened during the initial release and the only way I could find to fix it was to include the project files. The main overworld was too large for the game to handle properly, and I didn't want to reduce its size, but having the project data accessible seemed to fix it. As long as no one tries to claim anything in the files as their own (whether it be mine or RPG Maker's), have fun sifting through the game data!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

#WIP Metal Tactics's TBS (2015 vs 2021)
VSt9pWc.png
ZXnpNYY.png
RPG Maker News #14 | Diffused Screen Effects, Unsellable Items, Ambient Synths, Adult Woman Set
If kids are going to be taught on computers and have access to the Internet, some basic knowledge of copyright should be a part of the grade school curriculum.
I have some news that I want to share - I've been accepted to university ^-^
I received some offers just over a month ago, but I wanted to make my choice and get things in place before sharing the news.
I'm super excited, and I'm very happy with my choice of program and school.
Yesterday I went to get some new jeans for my new job... and discovered I'm a plus size. I'm planning on dieting so I can get back to where I was before 2020. I decided on a Japanese food diet because the recipes I can cook at home are both low-calorie and delicious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arkauss