Power Meter

Discussion in 'JS Plugin Requests' started by deveras111, Aug 14, 2019.

1. deveras111

deveras111 Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hello all

So I am using RPG maker mv, and I'm planning to make a little fishing minigame. My plan is to make a type of fishing simulator where you use different timed meters to cast your line and reel in your fish. I'm not an RPG maker veteran by any means so perhaps there is a way to event this that I am unaware of, but I personally can't really think of a way to maker different power meters that show up on the bottom of the screen for different things. If there is some sort of really flexible plug in where I could have multiple meters on the screen at once, as well as control where they show up that would be very interesting! As a side note, I've seen Galv's fishing minigame and although it looks great, it's not exactly what I'm looking for. I would rather have a top down view.

2. Starbird_Resources

Starbird_Resources Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    i know there are various meter plugins and there are various timer plugins. some combination of those systems should make it possible to do what you're trying to do. you might have to do a bit of work to get them working in tandem though

3. deveras111

deveras111 Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Would you happen to know any off the top of your head?