Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello all

So I am using RPG maker mv, and I'm planning to make a little fishing minigame. My plan is to make a type of fishing simulator where you use different timed meters to cast your line and reel in your fish. I'm not an RPG maker veteran by any means so perhaps there is a way to event this that I am unaware of, but I personally can't really think of a way to maker different power meters that show up on the bottom of the screen for different things. If there is some sort of really flexible plug in where I could have multiple meters on the screen at once, as well as control where they show up that would be very interesting! As a side note, I've seen Galv's fishing minigame and although it looks great, it's not exactly what I'm looking for. I would rather have a top down view.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i know there are various meter plugins and there are various timer plugins. some combination of those systems should make it possible to do what you're trying to do. you might have to do a bit of work to get them working in tandem though

deveras111

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i know there are various meter plugins and there are various timer plugins. some combination of those systems should make it possible to do what you're trying to do. you might have to do a bit of work to get them working in tandem though
Would you happen to know any off the top of your head?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

If you had some musical requests in line with me.. feel free to re post! Corona has killed me and have recently got my internet back <3
I'm now working on procedural generated World Maps for my own project.
Is there anyone who's interested in having this Plugin for his own game?
I have a dream where RMer are not blinded and too dependant on published script / plugins...
RM MV ACE? 2020? Super? Legends? Sword and Shield? 2.5D? RM Pixel? RM 2: Revenge of Squared RTP tiles? Don't mind me, I'm just wondering about what will be the name of the next engine.

So I came up with a new look for the paths, and along the way realized health bars are so overrated, so now a crazy red light trail follows her and gets shorter as her life decreases. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TakuPlayz