TwilightKnight1

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hiya! Let's cut to the chase.

I want my character in the project I'm working on to use a spell that triples the power of the next spell/physical skill they use. Similar to the spells Mind and Power charge in Persona 3, 4, Q, and maybe 1 and 2, I haven't seen them sooo... yeah... Anyone now how to do it? :o

jonthefox

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
the way i do this for my barbarian character is, i have a skill called "Muster Strength" which increases his ATK by 300% and lasts 2 turns.  This makes it so that after the following turn it will wear off, but if he is not disabled (CC'd) for his next turn, his next attack (whether a normal attack or a skill) will have its damage increased threefold, which can lead to some devastating damage (imagine if he uses a skill that does double damage, while under the effects of this 3x atk buff).  

I also give this skill to orc/troll/minotaur/giant/behemoth kinds of enemies, which gives a very high incentive to CC them when they use this skill.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
"How do I...?" questions belong in the Support forum for the engine you are using.  So, based on the info under your avatar...

I've moved this thread to RPGMaker VX Ace. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

TwilightKnight1

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I thought I changed that to MV. Opps. But this belongs in MV. That's why I tagged MV.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
You do it by reporting your first post and asking, as it is very easy for a Mod to miss a post, but we always see a Report.

And please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

If you want to add something, then edit your previous post.

I've moved this thread to RPGMaker MV. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Last monday Hawkzombie played ATV.

Here are the videos:

Yes, I'm alive. No the semester didn't kill me. Though there are days I feel like I am dead.
In the review stages for Pixacrea to be put up on Steam :) Coming Soon page... hopefully coming soon ;)
since all my maps are hand drawn... I admit, I super envy those who can make the tileset's work. I'm garbage at mapping, but slightly less bad at just drawing my own areas. plus it's easier to draw my own sprites than edit others to look like my characters.
Guys, I made a trailer! And, I also launched the Steam page! If you would like to support the game, please Wishlist it :ahappy: ->

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jadened