Pre-Emptive Battle Events

Tsukihime

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English

Ever wanted more control over whether your party will get a pre-emptive strike when a battle begins, or a surprise attack from the enemy?

This plugin provides you with a way to guarantee a pre-emptive or surprise by setting some variables.

he variables determine how many battles the corresponding effect will occur. For example, if your pre-emptive variable had a value of 3, that means for
the next 3 battles, you will have pre-emptive strike.

During each battle, the variables will automatically be decreased by 1, so you don't need to worry about updating them yourself.

By managing these variables in your events or skills, you can create forced pre-emptive strikes or surprise attacks, which leads to different mechanics
and storyline tools for your game.

More information and downloads available at HimeWorks

Val

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
Great Let's try that!! If you want to upgrade it to detect Which side an Actor go into an event Battle let me know! ;)  

The power of CODE is so awesome :D  

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Potato The game! Few concepts for characters to my game.
Well, well, well, well....Lemme get a look at this fanart.
The Google Play rating for one of my games finally rose above 4.0 after getting review-bombed from a $0 sale. Now the game's sales are doing much better when discounted, so that's nice.
I'm getting close to releasing a demo. Working on formatting my Games in Development post.
I always see a few people asking for C# in next engine and I always thought: Do I not know enough about that language to tell it will affect extensibility and customizability to the negative? Watching a video from SumRndmDde today I feel confirmed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pootscooter