Tsukihime

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English

Ever wanted more control over whether your party will get a pre-emptive strike when a battle begins, or a surprise attack from the enemy?

This plugin provides you with a way to guarantee a pre-emptive or surprise by setting some variables.

he variables determine how many battles the corresponding effect will occur. For example, if your pre-emptive variable had a value of 3, that means for
the next 3 battles, you will have pre-emptive strike.

During each battle, the variables will automatically be decreased by 1, so you don't need to worry about updating them yourself.

By managing these variables in your events or skills, you can create forced pre-emptive strikes or surprise attacks, which leads to different mechanics
and storyline tools for your game.

More information and downloads available at HimeWorks

Val

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
Great Let's try that!! If you want to upgrade it to detect Which side an Actor go into an event Battle let me know! ;)  

The power of CODE is so awesome :D  

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Working on a slightly experimental horror game. It will be finished in approximately 88888888888 years.
Y'all will enjoy it though, I put lots of effort into making it stand out.

It's called Red Light and it's inspired by another obscure RPG Maker horror game, but I don't want to give too much away just yet.
Ohh man, Weapon animations plugin feels so mandatory. Seeing that same image regardless of the icon of the weapon....ugh :p
Ok so......Maaaaybe I've taken a ''little'' bit of inspiration from FF9 when it comes to battle hud xD

ff9.PNG

Just maybe....
New version of my wife's art for Tundra's opening map. No new version of Katrina yet, but I think this looks awesome.1624062754755.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raytoly