dragon1up

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Old thread I know bacially have an attack animation sequence that plays perfectly except the enemy takes no damage at all for some reason. Help would be great :)
Normal target action
Move user ...
wait for movement
motion attack ...
Wait for movement
attack animation ..
</Target Action

Taemien

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Old thread I know bacially have an attack animation sequence that plays perfectly except the enemy takes no damage at all for some reason. Help would be great :)
Normal target action
Move user ...
wait for movement
motion attack ...
Wait for movement
attack animation ..
</Target Action
You need to place:

Code:
action effect
In there where you wish for the 'damage effect' to happen. Usually right after the attack animation is a good place for it. Action Effect causes the damage calculation in the database to take effect.

tjsnhgaming

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Forgive the noobness of my question ;

I'm trying to change the default attack command to add a movement where the player runs over to the target before the attack. It works. My code:
<Target Action>
move user: target, front base, 10

wait for movement

motion swing: user

perform action

action animation: target

wait for animation

action effect: target

death break

perform finish
</Target Action>

The problem is, this also executes for enemies.
Is there a way I can achieve the same result for the players only, but have the enemies only move forward a few pixels like with the default yanfly core only, and not have the target action-move executed when they attack?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@tjsnhgaming
The best way for that is to give the enemies a different attack skill. just copy the original attack somewhere else, and exchange the attack skill in all enemy attack patterns against the copy you made.

Taemien

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@tjsnhgaming
The best way for that is to give the enemies a different attack skill. just copy the original attack somewhere else, and exchange the attack skill in all enemy attack patterns against the copy you made.
Pretty much this.

If you intend for enemies to have special things to their attacks, this isn't a bad idea to do this for each type to keep everything sorted. Don't want fire enemies firing ice attacks and vice versa if that's your thing.

Amenti

*Grandiose*
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, everyone. I'm having trouble trying to set up Yanfly's attack code to work properly. I'm talking about the one that makes allies and enemies move to attack each other. Before I post the code, let me just say that I have downloaded most of Yanfly's plugins, but I don't have too many installed, just the engine core, battle engine core, the 3 action sequences pack, two battle systems, and like five others, including the target core. Do I have something wrong in the code? Or maybe I need to have specific plugins on that I am missing? Thanks in advance for any help.

Code:
Skill #1 will be used when you select

the Attack command.

<setup action>

display action

immortal: targets, true

</setup action>

<target action>

if user.attackMotion() !== 'missle'

move user: targets, front, 20

else

perform start

end

wait for movement

motion attack: user

wait: 10

attack animation: target

wait for animation

action effect

</target action>

Orb

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Not sure if this has been asked before in this thread (if so, I apologize) but I wonder if someone could help me out with dual attack, double attack and triple attack. I'm really not good with codes at all so it's really hard for me to get a single skill done (I'm actually looking for someone who could make a set of the most basic skills, such as heal, dunno if there's already someone who has done it), though what I'm looking for right now, essentially, are those three -animated- skills, it doesn't have to be a really fancy animation, I just want it to look "less default"

AsuranFish

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm trying to make special "Inhale" and "Expel" attacks for a Sandworm type enemy, but I'm having trouble trying to figure out how to do it.

Here's what I envision:

The Sandworm selects a target and uses "Inhale" - the action sequence begins...

The party member has it's back to the Sandworm, and is stepping towards the party, but is slowly being pulled towards the enemy.

The party member is no longer able to struggle, collapses, and gets sucked up to the Sandworm's head.

An animation plays on the party member, and the party member vanishes, and is unable to attack...

Until the Sandworm uses Expel, a move that makes the party member reappear at the enemies head, and is then launched at another party member, damaging both.

...so far, all I'm able to do is make characters fly around the screen in the general direction I want them to...

Anyone willing to take this one on?

Solwern

Dead person.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Any idea how to fix this? It happens when sequence pack 2 is enabled.

Notes:
- Movement works properly
- User motions (Thrust, missle, etc) works properly
- Animations work

- States are displayed above the enemy battler rather than on it as shown in image
- The target of movement is where the states are displayed as shown in image
- The animation plays on the battler but not on the location where states are displayed

// Generated by RPG Maker.
// Do not edit this file directly.
var $plugins =
[
{"name":"Galv_ScreenButtons","status":true,"description":"(v.1.3) Show buttons on screen that can be touched or clicked.","parameters":{"Precache Buttons":"BtnUp,BtnDown,BtnRight,BtnLeft,BtnOk,BtnCancel,BtnSpecial","Disable Mouse Move":"false","Button Fade":"30"}},
{"name":"HajimeHoshi_MiniMap","status":true,"description":"Mini Map like FF6 (ver 0.3.0 alpha)","parameters":{"Picture ID":"90"}},
{"name":"OuterSelfSwitch","status":true,"description":"Changes a self switch for other events.","parameters":{}},
{"name":"YEP_CoreEngine","status":true,"description":"v1.23 Needed for the majority of Yanfly Engine Scripts. Also\ncontains bug fixes found inherently in RPG Maker.","parameters":{"---Screen---":"","Screen Width":"1280","Screen Height":"720","Scale Battlebacks":"true","Scale Title":"true","Scale Game Over":"true","Open Console":"false","Reposition Battlers":"true","GameFont Load Timer":"0","Update Real Scale":"false","Collection Clear":"true","---Gold---":"","Gold Max":"99999999","Gold Font Size":"28","Gold Icon":"303","Gold Overlap":"Infinity?","---Items---":"","Default Max":"99","Quantity Text Size":"28","---Stats---":"","Max Level":"99","Actor MaxHP":"9999","Actor MaxMP":"9999","Actor Parameter":"999","Enemy MaxHP":"999999","Enemy MaxMP":"9999","Enemy Parameter":"999","---Battle---":"","Animation Rate":"4","Flash Target":"true","Show Events Transition":"true","Show Events Snapshot":"true","---Font---":"","Chinese Font":"SimHei, Heiti TC, sans-serif","Korean Font":"Dotum, AppleGothic, sans-serif","Default Font":"GameFont, Verdana, Arial, Courier New","Font Size":"28","Text Align":"left","---Windows---":"","Digit Grouping":"true","Line Height":"36","Icon Width":"32","Icon Height":"32","Face Width":"144","Face Height":"144","Window Padding":"18","Text Padding":"6","Window Opacity":"192","Gauge Outline":"true","Gauge Height":"18","Menu TP Bar":"true","---Window Colors---":"","Color: Normal":"0","Color: System":"16","Color: Crisis":"17","Color: Death":"18","Color: Gauge Back":"19","Color: HP Gauge 1":"20","Color: HP Gauge 2":"21","Color: MP Gauge 1":"22","Color: MP Gauge 2":"23","Color: MP Cost":"23","Color: Power Up":"24","Color: Power Down":"25","Color: TP Gauge 1":"28","Color: TP Gauge 2":"29","Color: TP Cost Color":"29"}},
{"name":"YEP_MainMenuManager","status":true,"description":"v1.02 This plugin allows you to manage the various aspects\nof your main menu.","parameters":{"---Command---":"","Command Alignment":"center","Command Position":"center","Command Columns":"1","Command Rows":"Math.min(10, Math.ceil(this.maxItems() / this.maxCols()))","Command Width":"240","Hide Actor Window":"false","Hide Gold Window":"false","Blurry Background":"true","---Menu 1---":"","Menu 1 Name":"'PDT'","Menu 1 Symbol":"common event","Menu 1 Show":"true","Menu 1 Enabled":"true","Menu 1 Ext":"2","Menu 1 Main Bind":"this.callCommonEvent.bind(this)","Menu 1 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 2---":"","Menu 2 Name":"'Craft'","Menu 2 Symbol":"common event","Menu 2 Show":"true","Menu 2 Enabled":"true","Menu 2 Ext":"5","Menu 2 Main Bind":"this.callCommonEvent.bind(this)","Menu 2 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 3---":"","Menu 3 Name":"","Menu 3 Symbol":"","Menu 3 Show":"","Menu 3 Enabled":"","Menu 3 Ext":"","Menu 3 Main Bind":"","Menu 3 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 4---":"","Menu 4 Name":"","Menu 4 Symbol":"","Menu 4 Show":"","Menu 4 Enabled":"","Menu 4 Ext":"","Menu 4 Main Bind":"","Menu 4 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 5---":"","Menu 5 Name":"","Menu 5 Symbol":"","Menu 5 Show":"","Menu 5 Enabled":"","Menu 5 Ext":"","Menu 5 Main Bind":"","Menu 5 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 6---":"","Menu 6 Name":"","Menu 6 Symbol":"","Menu 6 Show":"","Menu 6 Enabled":"","Menu 6 Ext":"","Menu 6 Main Bind":"","Menu 6 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 7---":"","Menu 7 Name":"","Menu 7 Symbol":"","Menu 7 Show":"","Menu 7 Enabled":"","Menu 7 Ext":"","Menu 7 Main Bind":"","Menu 7 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 8---":"","Menu 8 Name":"","Menu 8 Symbol":"","Menu 8 Show":"","Menu 8 Enabled":"","Menu 8 Ext":"","Menu 8 Main Bind":"","Menu 8 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 9---":"","Menu 9 Name":"","Menu 9 Symbol":"","Menu 9 Show":"","Menu 9 Enabled":"","Menu 9 Ext":"","Menu 9 Main Bind":"","Menu 9 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 10---":"","Menu 10 Name":"TextManager.item","Menu 10 Symbol":"item","Menu 10 Show":"this.needsCommand('item')","Menu 10 Enabled":"this.areMainCommandsEnabled()","Menu 10 Ext":"","Menu 10 Main Bind":"this.commandItem.bind(this)","Menu 10 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 11---":"","Menu 11 Name":"","Menu 11 Symbol":"","Menu 11 Show":"","Menu 11 Enabled":"","Menu 11 Ext":"","Menu 11 Main Bind":"","Menu 11 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 12---":"","Menu 12 Name":"","Menu 12 Symbol":"","Menu 12 Show":"","Menu 12 Enabled":"","Menu 12 Ext":"","Menu 12 Main Bind":"","Menu 12 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 13---":"","Menu 13 Name":"","Menu 13 Symbol":"","Menu 13 Show":"","Menu 13 Enabled":"","Menu 13 Ext":"","Menu 13 Main Bind":"","Menu 13 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 14---":"","Menu 14 Name":"","Menu 14 Symbol":"","Menu 14 Show":"","Menu 14 Enabled":"","Menu 14 Ext":"","Menu 14 Main Bind":"","Menu 14 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 15---":"","Menu 15 Name":"TextManager.skill","Menu 15 Symbol":"skill","Menu 15 Show":"this.needsCommand('skill')","Menu 15 Enabled":"this.areMainCommandsEnabled()","Menu 15 Ext":"","Menu 15 Main Bind":"this.commandPersonal.bind(this)","Menu 15 Actor Bind":"SceneManager.push(Scene_Skill)","---Menu 16---":"","Menu 16 Name":"","Menu 16 Symbol":"","Menu 16 Show":"","Menu 16 Enabled":"","Menu 16 Ext":"","Menu 16 Main Bind":"","Menu 16 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 17---":"","Menu 17 Name":"","Menu 17 Symbol":"","Menu 17 Show":"","Menu 17 Enabled":"","Menu 17 Ext":"","Menu 17 Main Bind":"","Menu 17 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 18---":"","Menu 18 Name":"","Menu 18 Symbol":"","Menu 18 Show":"","Menu 18 Enabled":"","Menu 18 Ext":"","Menu 18 Main Bind":"","Menu 18 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 19---":"","Menu 19 Name":"","Menu 19 Symbol":"","Menu 19 Show":"","Menu 19 Enabled":"","Menu 19 Ext":"","Menu 19 Main Bind":"","Menu 19 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 20---":"","Menu 20 Name":"TextManager.equip","Menu 20 Symbol":"equip","Menu 20 Show":"this.needsCommand('equip')","Menu 20 Enabled":"this.areMainCommandsEnabled()","Menu 20 Ext":"","Menu 20 Main Bind":"this.commandPersonal.bind(this)","Menu 20 Actor Bind":"SceneManager.push(Scene_Equip)","---Menu 21---":"","Menu 21 Name":"","Menu 21 Symbol":"","Menu 21 Show":"","Menu 21 Enabled":"","Menu 21 Ext":"","Menu 21 Main Bind":"","Menu 21 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 22---":"","Menu 22 Name":"","Menu 22 Symbol":"","Menu 22 Show":"","Menu 22 Enabled":"","Menu 22 Ext":"","Menu 22 Main Bind":"","Menu 22 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 23---":"","Menu 23 Name":"","Menu 23 Symbol":"","Menu 23 Show":"","Menu 23 Enabled":"","Menu 23 Ext":"","Menu 23 Main Bind":"","Menu 23 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 24---":"","Menu 24 Name":"","Menu 24 Symbol":"","Menu 24 Show":"","Menu 24 Enabled":"","Menu 24 Ext":"","Menu 24 Main Bind":"","Menu 24 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 25---":"","Menu 25 Name":"Yanfly.Param.CCCCmdName","Menu 25 Symbol":"class","Menu 25 Show":"Imported.YEP_ClassChangeCore && $gameSystem.isShowClass()","Menu 25 Enabled":"$gameSystem.isEnableClass() && this.areMainCommandsEnabled()","Menu 25 Ext":"","Menu 25 Main Bind":"this.commandPersonal.bind(this)","Menu 25 Actor Bind":"SceneManager.push(Scene_Class)","---Menu 26---":"","Menu 26 Name":"","Menu 26 Symbol":"","Menu 26 Show":"","Menu 26 Enabled":"","Menu 26 Ext":"","Menu 26 Main Bind":"","Menu 26 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 27---":"","Menu 27 Name":"","Menu 27 Symbol":"","Menu 27 Show":"","Menu 27 Enabled":"","Menu 27 Ext":"","Menu 27 Main Bind":"","Menu 27 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 28---":"","Menu 28 Name":"","Menu 28 Symbol":"","Menu 28 Show":"","Menu 28 Enabled":"","Menu 28 Ext":"","Menu 28 Main Bind":"","Menu 28 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 29---":"","Menu 29 Name":"","Menu 29 Symbol":"","Menu 29 Show":"","Menu 29 Enabled":"","Menu 29 Ext":"","Menu 29 Main Bind":"","Menu 29 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 30---":"","Menu 30 Name":"","Menu 30 Symbol":"","Menu 30 Show":"","Menu 30 Enabled":"","Menu 30 Ext":"","Menu 30 Main Bind":"","Menu 30 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 31---":"","Menu 31 Name":"","Menu 31 Symbol":"","Menu 31 Show":"","Menu 31 Enabled":"","Menu 31 Ext":"","Menu 31 Main Bind":"","Menu 31 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 32---":"","Menu 32 Name":"","Menu 32 Symbol":"","Menu 32 Show":"","Menu 32 Enabled":"","Menu 32 Ext":"","Menu 32 Main Bind":"","Menu 32 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 33---":"","Menu 33 Name":"","Menu 33 Symbol":"","Menu 33 Show":"","Menu 33 Enabled":"","Menu 33 Ext":"","Menu 33 Main Bind":"","Menu 33 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 34---":"","Menu 34 Name":"","Menu 34 Symbol":"","Menu 34 Show":"","Menu 34 Enabled":"","Menu 34 Ext":"","Menu 34 Main Bind":"","Menu 34 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 35---":"","Menu 35 Name":"","Menu 35 Symbol":"","Menu 35 Show":"","Menu 35 Enabled":"","Menu 35 Ext":"","Menu 35 Main Bind":"","Menu 35 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 36---":"","Menu 36 Name":"","Menu 36 Symbol":"","Menu 36 Show":"","Menu 36 Enabled":"","Menu 36 Ext":"","Menu 36 Main Bind":"","Menu 36 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 37---":"","Menu 37 Name":"","Menu 37 Symbol":"","Menu 37 Show":"","Menu 37 Enabled":"","Menu 37 Ext":"","Menu 37 Main Bind":"","Menu 37 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 38---":"","Menu 38 Name":"","Menu 38 Symbol":"","Menu 38 Show":"","Menu 38 Enabled":"","Menu 38 Ext":"","Menu 38 Main Bind":"","Menu 38 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 39---":"","Menu 39 Name":"","Menu 39 Symbol":"","Menu 39 Show":"","Menu 39 Enabled":"","Menu 39 Ext":"","Menu 39 Main Bind":"","Menu 39 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 40---":"","Menu 40 Name":"","Menu 40 Symbol":"","Menu 40 Show":"","Menu 40 Enabled":"","Menu 40 Ext":"","Menu 40 Main Bind":"","Menu 40 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 41---":"","Menu 41 Name":"","Menu 41 Symbol":"","Menu 41 Show":"","Menu 41 Enabled":"","Menu 41 Ext":"","Menu 41 Main Bind":"","Menu 41 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 42---":"","Menu 42 Name":"","Menu 42 Symbol":"","Menu 42 Show":"","Menu 42 Enabled":"","Menu 42 Ext":"","Menu 42 Main Bind":"","Menu 42 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 43---":"","Menu 43 Name":"","Menu 43 Symbol":"","Menu 43 Show":"","Menu 43 Enabled":"","Menu 43 Ext":"","Menu 43 Main Bind":"","Menu 43 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 44---":"","Menu 44 Name":"","Menu 44 Symbol":"","Menu 44 Show":"","Menu 44 Enabled":"","Menu 44 Ext":"","Menu 44 Main Bind":"","Menu 44 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 45---":"","Menu 45 Name":"","Menu 45 Symbol":"","Menu 45 Show":"","Menu 45 Enabled":"","Menu 45 Ext":"","Menu 45 Main Bind":"","Menu 45 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 46---":"","Menu 46 Name":"","Menu 46 Symbol":"","Menu 46 Show":"","Menu 46 Enabled":"","Menu 46 Ext":"","Menu 46 Main Bind":"","Menu 46 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 47---":"","Menu 47 Name":"","Menu 47 Symbol":"","Menu 47 Show":"","Menu 47 Enabled":"","Menu 47 Ext":"","Menu 47 Main Bind":"","Menu 47 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 48---":"","Menu 48 Name":"","Menu 48 Symbol":"","Menu 48 Show":"","Menu 48 Enabled":"","Menu 48 Ext":"","Menu 48 Main Bind":"","Menu 48 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 49---":"","Menu 49 Name":"","Menu 49 Symbol":"","Menu 49 Show":"","Menu 49 Enabled":"","Menu 49 Ext":"","Menu 49 Main Bind":"","Menu 49 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 50---":"","Menu 50 Name":"TextManager.status","Menu 50 Symbol":"status","Menu 50 Show":"this.needsCommand('status')","Menu 50 Enabled":"this.areMainCommandsEnabled()","Menu 50 Ext":"","Menu 50 Main Bind":"this.commandPersonal.bind(this)","Menu 50 Actor Bind":"SceneManager.push(Scene_Status)","---Menu 51---":"","Menu 51 Name":"","Menu 51 Symbol":"","Menu 51 Show":"","Menu 51 Enabled":"","Menu 51 Ext":"","Menu 51 Main Bind":"","Menu 51 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 52---":"","Menu 52 Name":"","Menu 52 Symbol":"","Menu 52 Show":"","Menu 52 Enabled":"","Menu 52 Ext":"","Menu 52 Main Bind":"","Menu 52 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 53---":"","Menu 53 Name":"","Menu 53 Symbol":"","Menu 53 Show":"","Menu 53 Enabled":"","Menu 53 Ext":"","Menu 53 Main Bind":"","Menu 53 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 54---":"","Menu 54 Name":"","Menu 54 Symbol":"","Menu 54 Show":"","Menu 54 Enabled":"","Menu 54 Ext":"","Menu 54 Main Bind":"","Menu 54 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 55---":"","Menu 55 Name":"TextManager.formation","Menu 55 Symbol":"formation","Menu 55 Show":"this.needsCommand('formation')","Menu 55 Enabled":"this.isFormationEnabled()","Menu 55 Ext":"","Menu 55 Main Bind":"this.commandFormation.bind(this)","Menu 55 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 56---":"","Menu 56 Name":"","Menu 56 Symbol":"","Menu 56 Show":"","Menu 56 Enabled":"","Menu 56 Ext":"","Menu 56 Main Bind":"","Menu 56 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 57---":"","Menu 57 Name":"","Menu 57 Symbol":"","Menu 57 Show":"","Menu 57 Enabled":"","Menu 57 Ext":"","Menu 57 Main Bind":"","Menu 57 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 58---":"","Menu 58 Name":"","Menu 58 Symbol":"","Menu 58 Show":"","Menu 58 Enabled":"","Menu 58 Ext":"","Menu 58 Main Bind":"","Menu 58 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 59---":"","Menu 59 Name":"","Menu 59 Symbol":"","Menu 59 Show":"","Menu 59 Enabled":"","Menu 59 Ext":"","Menu 59 Main Bind":"","Menu 59 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 60---":"","Menu 60 Name":"","Menu 60 Symbol":"","Menu 60 Show":"","Menu 60 Enabled":"","Menu 60 Ext":"","Menu 60 Main Bind":"","Menu 60 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 61---":"","Menu 61 Name":"","Menu 61 Symbol":"","Menu 61 Show":"","Menu 61 Enabled":"","Menu 61 Ext":"","Menu 61 Main Bind":"","Menu 61 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 62---":"","Menu 62 Name":"","Menu 62 Symbol":"","Menu 62 Show":"","Menu 62 Enabled":"","Menu 62 Ext":"","Menu 62 Main Bind":"","Menu 62 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 63---":"","Menu 63 Name":"","Menu 63 Symbol":"","Menu 63 Show":"","Menu 63 Enabled":"","Menu 63 Ext":"","Menu 63 Main Bind":"","Menu 63 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 64---":"","Menu 64 Name":"","Menu 64 Symbol":"","Menu 64 Show":"","Menu 64 Enabled":"","Menu 64 Ext":"","Menu 64 Main Bind":"","Menu 64 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 65---":"","Menu 65 Name":"","Menu 65 Symbol":"","Menu 65 Show":"","Menu 65 Enabled":"","Menu 65 Ext":"","Menu 65 Main Bind":"","Menu 65 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 66---":"","Menu 66 Name":"","Menu 66 Symbol":"","Menu 66 Show":"","Menu 66 Enabled":"","Menu 66 Ext":"","Menu 66 Main Bind":"","Menu 66 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 67---":"","Menu 67 Name":"","Menu 67 Symbol":"","Menu 67 Show":"","Menu 67 Enabled":"","Menu 67 Ext":"","Menu 67 Main Bind":"","Menu 67 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 68---":"","Menu 68 Name":"","Menu 68 Symbol":"","Menu 68 Show":"","Menu 68 Enabled":"","Menu 68 Ext":"","Menu 68 Main Bind":"","Menu 68 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 69---":"","Menu 69 Name":"","Menu 69 Symbol":"","Menu 69 Show":"","Menu 69 Enabled":"","Menu 69 Ext":"","Menu 69 Main Bind":"","Menu 69 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 70---":"","Menu 70 Name":"","Menu 70 Symbol":"","Menu 70 Show":"","Menu 70 Enabled":"","Menu 70 Ext":"","Menu 70 Main Bind":"","Menu 70 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 71---":"","Menu 71 Name":"","Menu 71 Symbol":"","Menu 71 Show":"","Menu 71 Enabled":"","Menu 71 Ext":"","Menu 71 Main Bind":"","Menu 71 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 72---":"","Menu 72 Name":"","Menu 72 Symbol":"","Menu 72 Show":"","Menu 72 Enabled":"","Menu 72 Ext":"","Menu 72 Main Bind":"","Menu 72 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 73---":"","Menu 73 Name":"","Menu 73 Symbol":"","Menu 73 Show":"","Menu 73 Enabled":"","Menu 73 Ext":"","Menu 73 Main Bind":"","Menu 73 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 74---":"","Menu 74 Name":"","Menu 74 Symbol":"","Menu 74 Show":"","Menu 74 Enabled":"","Menu 74 Ext":"","Menu 74 Main Bind":"","Menu 74 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 75---":"","Menu 75 Name":"","Menu 75 Symbol":"","Menu 75 Show":"","Menu 75 Enabled":"","Menu 75 Ext":"","Menu 75 Main Bind":"","Menu 75 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 76---":"","Menu 76 Name":"","Menu 76 Symbol":"","Menu 76 Show":"","Menu 76 Enabled":"","Menu 76 Ext":"","Menu 76 Main Bind":"","Menu 76 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 77---":"","Menu 77 Name":"","Menu 77 Symbol":"","Menu 77 Show":"","Menu 77 Enabled":"","Menu 77 Ext":"","Menu 77 Main Bind":"","Menu 77 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 78---":"","Menu 78 Name":"","Menu 78 Symbol":"","Menu 78 Show":"","Menu 78 Enabled":"","Menu 78 Ext":"","Menu 78 Main Bind":"","Menu 78 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 79---":"","Menu 79 Name":"","Menu 79 Symbol":"","Menu 79 Show":"","Menu 79 Enabled":"","Menu 79 Ext":"","Menu 79 Main Bind":"","Menu 79 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 80---":"","Menu 80 Name":"","Menu 80 Symbol":"","Menu 80 Show":"","Menu 80 Enabled":"","Menu 80 Ext":"","Menu 80 Main Bind":"","Menu 80 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 81---":"","Menu 81 Name":"'Common Event 1'","Menu 81 Symbol":"common event","Menu 81 Show":"false","Menu 81 Enabled":"true","Menu 81 Ext":"1","Menu 81 Main Bind":"this.callCommonEvent.bind(this)","Menu 81 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 82---":"","Menu 82 Name":"'Common Event 2'","Menu 82 Symbol":"common event","Menu 82 Show":"false","Menu 82 Enabled":"true","Menu 82 Ext":"2","Menu 82 Main Bind":"this.callCommonEvent.bind(this)","Menu 82 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 83---":"","Menu 83 Name":"'Common Event 3'","Menu 83 Symbol":"common event","Menu 83 Show":"false","Menu 83 Enabled":"true","Menu 83 Ext":"3","Menu 83 Main Bind":"this.callCommonEvent.bind(this)","Menu 83 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 84---":"","Menu 84 Name":"","Menu 84 Symbol":"","Menu 84 Show":"","Menu 84 Enabled":"","Menu 84 Ext":"","Menu 84 Main Bind":"","Menu 84 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 85---":"","Menu 85 Name":"","Menu 85 Symbol":"","Menu 85 Show":"","Menu 85 Enabled":"","Menu 85 Ext":"","Menu 85 Main Bind":"","Menu 85 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 86---":"","Menu 86 Name":"","Menu 86 Symbol":"","Menu 86 Show":"","Menu 86 Enabled":"","Menu 86 Ext":"","Menu 86 Main Bind":"","Menu 86 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 87---":"","Menu 87 Name":"","Menu 87 Symbol":"","Menu 87 Show":"","Menu 87 Enabled":"","Menu 87 Ext":"","Menu 87 Main Bind":"","Menu 87 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 88---":"","Menu 88 Name":"","Menu 88 Symbol":"","Menu 88 Show":"","Menu 88 Enabled":"","Menu 88 Ext":"","Menu 88 Main Bind":"","Menu 88 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 89---":"","Menu 89 Name":"","Menu 89 Symbol":"","Menu 89 Show":"","Menu 89 Enabled":"","Menu 89 Ext":"","Menu 89 Main Bind":"","Menu 89 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 90---":"","Menu 90 Name":"TextManager.options","Menu 90 Symbol":"options","Menu 90 Show":"this.needsCommand('options')","Menu 90 Enabled":"this.isOptionsEnabled()","Menu 90 Ext":"","Menu 90 Main Bind":"this.commandOptions.bind(this)","Menu 90 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 91---":"","Menu 91 Name":"","Menu 91 Symbol":"","Menu 91 Show":"","Menu 91 Enabled":"","Menu 91 Ext":"","Menu 91 Main Bind":"","Menu 91 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 92---":"","Menu 92 Name":"","Menu 92 Symbol":"","Menu 92 Show":"","Menu 92 Enabled":"","Menu 92 Ext":"","Menu 92 Main Bind":"","Menu 92 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 93---":"","Menu 93 Name":"","Menu 93 Symbol":"","Menu 93 Show":"","Menu 93 Enabled":"","Menu 93 Ext":"","Menu 93 Main Bind":"","Menu 93 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 94---":"","Menu 94 Name":"","Menu 94 Symbol":"","Menu 94 Show":"","Menu 94 Enabled":"","Menu 94 Ext":"","Menu 94 Main Bind":"","Menu 94 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 95---":"","Menu 95 Name":"TextManager.save","Menu 95 Symbol":"save","Menu 95 Show":"this.needsCommand('save')","Menu 95 Enabled":"this.isSaveEnabled()","Menu 95 Ext":"","Menu 95 Main Bind":"this.commandSave.bind(this)","Menu 95 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 96---":"","Menu 96 Name":"","Menu 96 Symbol":"","Menu 96 Show":"","Menu 96 Enabled":"","Menu 96 Ext":"","Menu 96 Main Bind":"","Menu 96 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 97---":"","Menu 97 Name":"","Menu 97 Symbol":"","Menu 97 Show":"","Menu 97 Enabled":"","Menu 97 Ext":"","Menu 97 Main Bind":"","Menu 97 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 98---":"","Menu 98 Name":"","Menu 98 Symbol":"","Menu 98 Show":"","Menu 98 Enabled":"","Menu 98 Ext":"","Menu 98 Main Bind":"","Menu 98 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 99---":"","Menu 99 Name":"'Debug'","Menu 99 Symbol":"debug","Menu 99 Show":"$gameTemp.isPlaytest()","Menu 99 Enabled":"true","Menu 99 Ext":"","Menu 99 Main Bind":"this.commandDebug.bind(this)","Menu 99 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 100---":"","Menu 100 Name":"TextManager.gameEnd","Menu 100 Symbol":"gameEnd","Menu 100 Show":"true","Menu 100 Enabled":"this.isGameEndEnabled()","Menu 100 Ext":"","Menu 100 Main Bind":"this.commandGameEnd.bind(this)","Menu 100 Actor Bind":""}},
{"name":"YEP_MessageCore","status":true,"description":"v1.17 Adds more features to the Message Window to customized\nthe way your messages appear and functions.","parameters":{"---General---":"","Default Rows":"4","Default Width":"Graphics.boxWidth","Face Indent":"Window_Base._faceWidth + 5","Fast Forward Key":"pagedown","Enable Fast Forward":"true","Word Wrapping":"false","Description Wrap":"false","Word Wrap Space":"false","Tight Wrap":"false","---Font---":"","Font Name":"GameFont","Font Size":"28","Font Size Change":"12","Font Changed Max":"96","Font Changed Min":"12","Font Outline":"4","Maintain Font":"false","---Name Box---":"","Name Box Buffer X":"-28","Name Box Buffer Y":"0","Name Box Padding":"this.standardPadding() * 4","Name Box Color":"0","Name Box Clear":"false","Name Box Added Text":"\\c[6]","Name Box Auto Close":"false"}},
{"name":"YEP_BattleEngineCore","status":true,"description":"v1.44 Have more control over the flow of the battle system\nwith this plugin and alter various aspects to your liking.","parameters":{"---General---":"","Action Speed":"agi","Default System":"ctb","---Escape---":"","Escape Ratio":"0.5 * $gameParty.agility() / $gameTroop.agility()","Fail Escape Boost":"0.1","---Animation---":"","Animation Base Delay":"0","Animation Next Delay":"0","Certain Hit Animation":"0","Physical Animation":"0","Magical Animation":"51","Enemy Attack Animation":"39","Reflect Animation":"42","Motion Waiting":"false","---Frontview---":"","Front Position X":"Graphics.boxWidth / 8 + Graphics.boxWidth / 4 * index","Front Position Y":"Graphics.boxHeight - 180","Front Actor Sprite":"false","Front Sprite Priority":"1","---Sideview---":"","Home Position X":"screenWidth - 16 - (maxSize + 2) * 32 + index * 32","Home Position Y":"screenHeight - statusHeight - maxSize * 48 + (index+1) * 48 - 32","Side Sprite Priority":"1","---Sprites---":"","Default X Anchor":"0.5","Default Y Anchor":"1.0","Step Distance":"48","Flinch Distance":"12","Show Shadows":"true","---Damage Popups---":"","Popup Duration":"128","Newest Popup Bottom":"true","Popup Overlap Rate":"0.9","Critical Popup":"255, 0, 0, 160","Critical Duration":"60","---Tick-Settings---":"","Timed States":"true","Timed Buffs":"true","Turn Time":"100","AI Self Turns":"true","---Window Settings---":"","Lower Windows":"true","Window Rows":"4","Command Window Rows":"4","Command Alignment":"center","Start Actor Command":"true","Current Max":"false","---Selection Help---":"","Mouse Over":"true","Select Help Window":"true","User Help Text":"User","Ally Help Text":"Ally","Allies Help Text":"Allies","Enemy Help Text":"Enemy","Enemies Help Text":"Enemies","All Help Text":"All %1","Random Help Text":"%2 Random %1","---Enemy Select---":"","Visual Enemy Select":"true","Show Enemy Name":"true","Show Select Box":"true","Enemy Font Size":"28","Enemy Auto Select":"this.furthestRight()","---Actor Select---":"","Visual Actor Select":"true","---Battle Log---":"","Show Emerge Text":"false","Show Pre-Emptive Text":"true","Show Surprise Text":"true","Optimize Speed":"true","Show Action Text":"false","Show State Text":"false","Show Buff Text":"false","Show Counter Text":"true","Show Reflect Text":"true","Show Substitute Text":"true","Show Fail Text":"false","Show Critical Text":"false","Show Miss Text":"false","Show Evasion Text":"false","Show HP Text":"false","Show MP Text":"false","Show TP Text":"false"}},
{"name":"YEP_X_ActSeqPack1","status":true,"description":"v1.11 (Requires YEP_BattleEngineCore.js) Basic functions are\nadded to the Battle Engine Core's action sequences.","parameters":{"Default Volume":"90","Default Pitch":"100","Default Pan":"0"}},
{"name":"YEP_X_ActSeqPack2","status":true,"description":"v1.11 (Requires YEP_BattleEngineCore.js) Visual functions\nare added to the Battle Engine Core's action sequences.","parameters":{}},
{"name":"YEP_X_ActSeqPack3","status":true,"description":"v1.03 (Requires YEP_BattleEngineCore.js) Camera control is\nadded to the Battle Engine Core's action sequences.","parameters":{"Camera Option":"Battle Camera"}},
{"name":"YEP_X_AnimatedSVEnemies","status":true,"description":"v1.17 (Requires YEP_BattleEngineCore.js) This plugin lets\nyou use Animated Sideview Actors for enemies!","parameters":{"---General---":"","Anchor X":"0.5","Anchor Y":"1","Sprite Smoothing":"true","Sprite Width":"auto","Sprite Height":"auto","Collapse":"false","Frame Speed":"12","Show State Overlay":"true","---Shadows---":"","Show Shadow":"true","Shadow Scale X":"auto","Shadow Scale Y":"auto","---Breathing---":"","Enable Breathing":"1","Breathing Speed":"20","Breathing X Rate":"0.001","Breathing Y Rate":"0.02","HP Link Breathing":"false","---Floating---":"","Floating Speed":"20","Floating Rate":"0.3","Floating Height":"50","Floating Death":"true","---Motions---":"","Attack Motion":"thrust","Weapon Image Index":"0","Idle Motion":"walk","Damage Motion":"damage","Evade Motion":"evade","Escape Motion":"escape","Guard Motion":"guard","Abnormal Motion":"abnormal","Sleep Motion":"sleep","Dying Motion":"dying","Dead Motion":"dead","---Weapons---":"","Weapon 1 Motion":"swing","Weapon 1 Animation":"6","Weapon 2 Motion":"swing","Weapon 2 Animation":"6","Weapon 3 Motion":"swing","Weapon 3 Animation":"1","Weapon 4 Motion":"swing","Weapon 4 Animation":"6","Weapon 5 Motion":"swing","Weapon 5 Animation":"6","Weapon 6 Motion":"swing","Weapon 6 Animation":"1","Weapon 7 Motion":"missile","Weapon 7 Animation":"11","Weapon 8 Motion":"missile","Weapon 8 Animation":"11","Weapon 9 Motion":"missile","Weapon 9 Animation":"111","Weapon 10 Motion":"thrust","Weapon 10 Animation":"16","Weapon 11 Motion":"thrust","Weapon 11 Animation":"1","Weapon 12 Motion":"thrust","Weapon 12 Animation":"11","Weapon 13 Motion":"swing","Weapon 13 Animation":"1","Weapon 14 Motion":"swing","Weapon 14 Animation":"1","Weapon 15 Motion":"swing","Weapon 15 Animation":"1","Weapon 16 Motion":"swing","Weapon 16 Animation":"6","Weapon 17 Motion":"swing","Weapon 17 Animation":"7","Weapon 18 Motion":"swing","Weapon 18 Animation":"1","Weapon 19 Motion":"missile","Weapon 19 Animation":"11","Weapon 20 Motion":"missile","Weapon 20 Animation":"111","Weapon 21 Motion":"missile","Weapon 21 Animation":"111","Weapon 22 Motion":"thrust","Weapon 22 Animation":"7","Weapon 23 Motion":"missile","Weapon 23 Animation":"15","Weapon 24 Motion":"thrust","Weapon 24 Animation":"15","Weapon 25 Motion":"swing","Weapon 25 Animation":"1","Weapon 26 Motion":"thrust","Weapon 26 Animation":"1","Weapon 27 Motion":"thrust","Weapon 27 Animation":"1","Weapon 28 Motion":"thrust","Weapon 28 Animation":"1","Weapon 29 Motion":"thrust","Weapon 29 Animation":"1","Weapon 30 Motion":"thrust","Weapon 30 Animation":"1"}},
{"name":"YEP_X_BattleSysCTB","status":true,"description":"v1.14a (Requires YEP_BattleEngineCore.js) Add CTB (Charge\nTurn Battle) into your game using this plugin!","parameters":{"---CTB Settings---":"","Per Tick":"user.agi","Initial Speed":"0","Full Gauge":"Math.max(7000, BattleManager.highestBaseAgi() * 120)","Pre-Emptive Bonuses":"0.8","Surprise Bonuses":"0.8","---Escape---":"","Escape Ratio":"0.125 * $gameParty.agility() / $gameTroop.agility()","Fail Escape Boost":"0.1","---Turn---":"","Full Turn":"Math.min(200, BattleManager.lowestBaseAgi() * 8)","---Rubberband---":"","Enable Rubberband":"true","Minimum Speed":"0.5 * BattleManager.highestBaseAgi()","Maximum Speed":"4.0 * BattleManager.highestBaseAgi()","---Sound---":"","Ready Sound":"Decision1","Ready Volume":"90","Ready Pitch":"120","Ready Pan":"0","---Turn Order---":"","Show Turn Order":"true","Icon Size":"48","Position Y":"54","Position X":"right","Turn Direction":"left","Ally Border Color":"4","Ally Back Color":"22","Ally Icon":"0","Enemy Border Color":"2","Enemy Back Color":"19","Enemy Icon":"0","Enemy SV Battlers":"true"}},
{"name":"YEP_X_BattleSysSTB","status":false,"description":"v1.01 (Requires YEP_BattleEngineCore.js) Add STB (Standard\nTurn Battle) into your game using this plugin!","parameters":{"---General---":"","Action Speed":"agi","Delay Status Adjust":"true","---Escape---":"","Escape Ratio":"0.125 * $gameParty.agility() / $gameTroop.agility()","Fail Escape Boost":"0.025","---Turn Order---":"","Show Turn Window":"false","Turn Window X":"Graphics.boxWidth - width","Turn Window Y":"this.fittingHeight(2)","Turn Window Width":"200","Turn Window Height":"Graphics.boxHeight - statusHeight - this.fittingHeight(2)","Current Battler Color":"6","Actor Battler Color":"4","Enemy Battler Color":"2"}},
{"name":"YEP_X_InBattleStatus","status":true,"description":"v1.00 (Requires YEP_BattleEngineCore.js) Adds a 'Status'\noption in the Party Window in battle.","parameters":{"---General---":"","Command Text":"Status","Show Command":"true","Window X":"0","Window Y":"this.fittingHeight(2)","Window Width":"Graphics.boxWidth","Window Height":"Graphics.boxHeight - this.fittingHeight(2) - this.fittingHeight(4)","---Status List---":"","Status Width":"Math.max(312, Graphics.boxWidth / 4);","State Help Front":"\\i[%1]%2","State Help End":"","Healthy Icon":"127","Healthy Text":"Healthy","Healthy Help":"User is currently unaffected by status effects.","---Buffs List---":"","MaxHP Buff Text":"MaxHP Up","MaxHP Buff Help":"Raises Maximum Health to %1%.","MaxMP Buff Text":"MaxMP Up","MaxMP Buff Help":"Raises Maximum Mana to %1%.","ATK Buff Text":"ATK Up","ATK Buff Help":"Raises Attack to %1%.","DEF Buff Text":"DEF Up","DEF Buff Help":"Raises Defense to %1%.","MAT Buff Text":"MAT Up","MAT Buff Help":"Raises Magic Attack to %1%.","MDF Buff Text":"MDF Up","MDF Buff Help":"Raises Magic Defense to %1%.","AGI Buff Text":"AGI Up","AGI Buff Help":"Raises Agility to %1%.","LUK Buff Text":"LUK Up","LUK Buff Help":"Raises Luck to %1%.","---Debuffs List---":"","MaxHP Debuff Text":"MaxHP Down","MaxHP Debuff Help":"Lowers Maximum Health to %1%.","MaxMP Debuff Text":"MaxMP Down","MaxMP Debuff Help":"Lowers Maximum Mana to %1%.","ATK Debuff Text":"ATK Down","ATK Debuff Help":"Lowers Attack to %1%.","DEF Debuff Text":"DEF Down","DEF Debuff Help":"Lowers Defense to %1%.","MAT Debuff Text":"MAT Down","MAT Debuff Help":"Lowers Magic Attack to %1%.","MDF Debuff Text":"MDF Down","MDF Debuff Help":"Lowers Magic Defense to %1%.","AGI Debuff Text":"AGI Down","AGI Debuff Help":"Lowers Agility to %1%.","LUK Debuff Text":"LUK Down","LUK Debuff Help":"Lowers Luck to %1%."}},
{"name":"YEP_AbsorptionBarrier","status":true,"description":"v1.06 Battlers can be surrounded by an absorption barrier\nthat would mitigate damage dealt to HP.","parameters":{"Barrier State":"17","Barrier Color 1":"13","Barrier Color 2":"5","Barrier Animation":"0","Break Animation":"0","Barrier Popup":"255, 0, 255, 160","Display 0 HP Damage":"false","Clear Per Battle":"true","Clear on Death":"true","Default Penetration Rate":"0","Default Penetration Flat":"0"}},
{"name":"YEP_VictoryAftermath","status":true,"description":"v1.05b Display an informative window after a battle is over\ninstead of message box text stating what the party earned.","parameters":{"---General---":"","Victory Order":"exp custom drops","---BGM---":"","Victory BGM":"VictoryLoop2","BGM Volume":"90","BGM Pitch":"100","BGM Pan":"0","---Battle Results---":"","Cheer Wait":"90","Battle Results Text":"Battle Results","Battle Drops Text":"Battle Spoils","---EXP Window---":"","Font Size":"28","Level Up Text":"LEVEL UP!","Max Level Text":"MAX LEVEL","Show Skills Learned":"false","Gained EXP Text":"Gained EXP","Gained EXP Format":"+%1","EXP Gauge Color 1":"30","EXP Gauge Color 2":"31","Level Gauge Color 1":"14","Level Gauge Color 2":"6","Gauge Ticks":"15","Tick SE":"Absorb2","Tick Volume":"90","Tick Pitch":"150","Tick Pan":"0"}},
{"name":"YEP_X_AftermathLevelUp","status":true,"description":"v1.00 (Requires YEP_VictoryAftermath.js) Adds a level up\nportion to the Victory Aftermath sequences.","parameters":{"---General---":"","Level Up Title":"%1 has reached Level %2!","Enable Aftermath":"true","Font Size":"22","---Skill Learn---":"","Skill Text Singular":"Acquired Skill","Skill Text Plural":"Acquired Skills","Skill List Width":"200"}},
{"name":"HPConsumeSkill","status":true,"description":"make the skill that consumes HP, not only MP and/or TP","parameters":{}},
{"name":"YEP_BaseTroopEvents","status":true,"description":"v1.00 Enabling this plugin will cause all troops to have\nevents occur in every fight.","parameters":{"Base Troop ID":"1"}},
{"name":"SRD_SummonCore","status":true,"description":"Allows developers to create skills that summon Actors into the player's party using various parameters.","parameters":{"Battlelog Message":"%1 has been summoned!","Max Summons":"4","Restrict Per Skill":"true","Restrict Per Position":"true","== Defaults ==":"","Default Actor ID":"1","Default Level":"actor.level","Default Animation":"51","Default Exit Ani.":"51","Default Turns":"-1","Default X Pos":"master._homeX - 120","Default Y Pos":"master._homeY"}},
{"name":"YEP_ItemCore","status":true,"description":"v1.26 Changes the way Items are handled for your game\nand the Item Scene, too.","parameters":{"---General---":"","Max Items":"0","Max Weapons":"100","Max Armors":"100","Starting ID":"3000","Random Variance":"0","Negative Variance":"false","Name Format":"%1%2%3%4","Name Spacing":"true","Boost Format":"(+%1)","---Item Scene---":"","Updated Scene Item":"true","List Equipped Items":"true","Show Icon":"true","Icon Size":"128","Font Size":"20","Command Alignment":"center","Recovery Format":"%1 Heal","Add State":"+State","Add Buff":"+Buff","Remove State":"-State","Remove Buff":"-Buff","Maximum Icons":"4","Use Command":"Use %1","Carry Format":"%1/%2","--Independent Items--":"","Midgame Note Parsing":"false"}},
{"name":"YEP_ItemSynthesis","status":true,"description":"v1.08 Players can now craft their own items in-game\nthrough an item synthesis system.","parameters":{"---General---":"","Synthesis Command":"Craft","Show Command":"false","Enable Command":"false","Auto Place Command":"true","---Command Window---":"","Item Command":"Craft Item","Weapon Command":"Craft Weapon","Armor Command":"Craft Armor","Finish Command":"Finish","Text Alignment":"center","---Status Window---":"","Collected Recipes":"Collected Recipes","Crafted Items":"Crafted Items","Crafted Weapons":"Crafted Weapons","Crafted Armors":"Crafted Armors","---List Window---":"","Equipped Recipes":"true","Mask Unknown":"false","Mask Text":"?","Mask Italic":"true","Mask Help Text":"This item has not been synthesized yet.","Ingredients Text":"Requirements","Amount Text":"Quantity","Quantity Text Size":"20","---Sound---":"","Default SE":"Item2","Default Volume":"100","Default Pitch":"100","Default Pan":"0"}},
{"name":"YEP_SaveEventLocations","status":true,"description":"v1.04 Enable specified maps to memorize the locations of\nevents when leaving and loading them upon reentering map.","parameters":{}},
{"name":"DeadOrAliveItem","status":true,"description":"make item/skill whose scope is both dead or alive.","parameters":{}},
{"name":"YEP_WeaponAnimation","status":true,"description":"v1.03 This plugin allows you to go past the standard\nweapon images and even using custom images.","parameters":{"Image Filepath":"img/weapons/","Image Smoothing":"false","Default Motion":"swing"}},
{"name":"Foreground","status":true,"description":"display foreground tiling sprite","parameters":{}},
{"name":"YEP_X_AttachAugments","status":true,"description":"v1.09 (Requires YEP_ItemCore.js) Players can attach and\ndetach augments to independent equipment.","parameters":{"---Default---":"","Weapon Slots":"Crysta","Armor Slots":"Glyph","Enable Augments":"true","Show Augments":"true","---Command Window---":"","Augment Slot Format":"\\c[16]%1:\\c[0] %2","No Augment Text":"\\c[7]- None -","Remove Augment":"\\i[16]Detach Augment","---Info Window---":"","Show Augment Info":"true","Info Title":"Augments","Title Alignment":"center"}},
{"name":"YEP_SaveEventLocations","status":true,"description":"v1.04 Enable specified maps to memorize the locations of\nevents when leaving and loading them upon reentering map.","parameters":{}},
{"name":"YEP_AutoPassiveStates","status":true,"description":"v1.13 This plugin allows for some states to function as\npassives for actors, enemies, skills, and equips.","parameters":{"Actor Passives":"0","Enemy Passives":"0","Global Passives":"0"}},
{"name":"YEP_ExternalLinks","status":true,"description":"v1.00 Link back to your home page through the title screen\nand also be able to link your players from within the game.","parameters":{"Home Page URL":"https://www.facebook.com/psimagic/","Home Page Text":"Facebook","Popup Blocker Notice":"The link was blocked."}},
{"name":"YEP_CreditsPage","status":true,"description":"v1.00 Adds a 'Credits' command to the title screen that\nwill take the player to a credits scene.","parameters":{"---General---":"","Command Name":"Credits","---Credit Lines---":"","Line 1 Text":"Yanfly","Line 1 URL":"http://yanfly.moe/","Line 2 Text":"ShadowHawkDragon","Line 2 URL":"","Line 3 Text":"byBibo","Line 3 URL":"","Line 4 Text":"whtdragon","Line 4 URL":"","Line 5 Text":"hiddenone","Line 5 URL":"","Line 6 Text":"YouFulca(ユーフルカ)","Line 6 URL":"http://wingless-seraph.net/","Line 7 Text":"Aaron Krogh","Line 7 URL":"http://aaronkrogh.tumblr.com/","Line 8 Text":"Icekun","Line 8 URL":"","Line 9 Text":"Kadokawa and RPG Maker development team","Line 9 URL":"","Line 10 Text":"Jodis & Sinnistar","Line 10 URL":" https://www.facebook.com/sinceria.isleofskye","Line 11 Text":"Hajime Hoshi​","Line 11 URL":"","Line 12 Text":"","Line 12 URL":"","Line 13 Text":"","Line 13 URL":"","Line 14 Text":"","Line 14 URL":"","Line 15 Text":"","Line 15 URL":"","Line 16 Text":"","Line 16 URL":"","Line 17 Text":"","Line 17 URL":"","Line 18 Text":"","Line 18 URL":"","Line 19 Text":"","Line 19 URL":"","Line 20 Text":"","Line 20 URL":"","Line 21 Text":"","Line 21 URL":"","Line 22 Text":"","Line 22 URL":"","Line 23 Text":"","Line 23 URL":"","Line 24 Text":"","Line 24 URL":"","Line 25 Text":"","Line 25 URL":"","Line 26 Text":"","Line 26 URL":"","Line 27 Text":"","Line 27 URL":"","Line 28 Text":"","Line 28 URL":"","Line 29 Text":"","Line 29 URL":"","Line 30 Text":"","Line 30 URL":"","Line 31 Text":"","Line 31 URL":"","Line 32 Text":"","Line 32 URL":"","Line 33 Text":"","Line 33 URL":"","Line 34 Text":"","Line 34 URL":"","Line 35 Text":"","Line 35 URL":"","Line 36 Text":"","Line 36 URL":"","Line 37 Text":"","Line 37 URL":"","Line 38 Text":"","Line 38 URL":"","Line 39 Text":"","Line 39 URL":"","Line 40 Text":"","Line 40 URL":"","Line 41 Text":"","Line 41 URL":"","Line 42 Text":"","Line 42 URL":"","Line 43 Text":"","Line 43 URL":"","Line 44 Text":"","Line 44 URL":"","Line 45 Text":"","Line 45 URL":"","Line 46 Text":"","Line 46 URL":"","Line 47 Text":"","Line 47 URL":"","Line 48 Text":"","Line 48 URL":"","Line 49 Text":"","Line 49 URL":"","Line 50 Text":"","Line 50 URL":"","Line 51 Text":"","Line 51 URL":"","Line 52 Text":"","Line 52 URL":"","Line 53 Text":"","Line 53 URL":"","Line 54 Text":"","Line 54 URL":"","Line 55 Text":"","Line 55 URL":"","Line 56 Text":"","Line 56 URL":"","Line 57 Text":"","Line 57 URL":"","Line 58 Text":"","Line 58 URL":"","Line 59 Text":"","Line 59 URL":"","Line 60 Text":"","Line 60 URL":"","Line 61 Text":"","Line 61 URL":"","Line 62 Text":"","Line 62 URL":"","Line 63 Text":"","Line 63 URL":"","Line 64 Text":"","Line 64 URL":"","Line 65 Text":"","Line 65 URL":"","Line 66 Text":"","Line 66 URL":"","Line 67 Text":"","Line 67 URL":"","Line 68 Text":"","Line 68 URL":"","Line 69 Text":"","Line 69 URL":"","Line 70 Text":"","Line 70 URL":"","Line 71 Text":"","Line 71 URL":"","Line 72 Text":"","Line 72 URL":"","Line 73 Text":"","Line 73 URL":"","Line 74 Text":"","Line 74 URL":"","Line 75 Text":"","Line 75 URL":"","Line 76 Text":"","Line 76 URL":"","Line 77 Text":"","Line 77 URL":"","Line 78 Text":"","Line 78 URL":"","Line 79 Text":"","Line 79 URL":"","Line 80 Text":"","Line 80 URL":"","Line 81 Text":"","Line 81 URL":"","Line 82 Text":"","Line 82 URL":"","Line 83 Text":"","Line 83 URL":"","Line 84 Text":"","Line 84 URL":"","Line 85 Text":"","Line 85 URL":"","Line 86 Text":"","Line 86 URL":"","Line 87 Text":"","Line 87 URL":"","Line 88 Text":"","Line 88 URL":"","Line 89 Text":"","Line 89 URL":"","Line 90 Text":"","Line 90 URL":"","Line 91 Text":"","Line 91 URL":"","Line 92 Text":"","Line 92 URL":"","Line 93 Text":"","Line 93 URL":"","Line 94 Text":"","Line 94 URL":"","Line 95 Text":"","Line 95 URL":"","Line 96 Text":"","Line 96 URL":"","Line 97 Text":"","Line 97 URL":"","Line 98 Text":"","Line 98 URL":"","Line 99 Text":"","Line 99 URL":"","Line 100 Text":"","Line 100 URL":"","Line 101 Text":"","Line 101 URL":"","Line 102 Text":"","Line 102 URL":"","Line 103 Text":"","Line 103 URL":"","Line 104 Text":"","Line 104 URL":"","Line 105 Text":"","Line 105 URL":"","Line 106 Text":"","Line 106 URL":"","Line 107 Text":"","Line 107 URL":"","Line 108 Text":"","Line 108 URL":"","Line 109 Text":"","Line 109 URL":"","Line 110 Text":"","Line 110 URL":"","Line 111 Text":"","Line 111 URL":"","Line 112 Text":"","Line 112 URL":"","Line 113 Text":"","Line 113 URL":"","Line 114 Text":"","Line 114 URL":"","Line 115 Text":"","Line 115 URL":"","Line 116 Text":"","Line 116 URL":"","Line 117 Text":"","Line 117 URL":"","Line 118 Text":"","Line 118 URL":"","Line 119 Text":"","Line 119 URL":"","Line 120 Text":"","Line 120 URL":"","Line 121 Text":"","Line 121 URL":"","Line 122 Text":"","Line 122 URL":"","Line 123 Text":"","Line 123 URL":"","Line 124 Text":"","Line 124 URL":"","Line 125 Text":"","Line 125 URL":"","Line 126 Text":"","Line 126 URL":"","Line 127 Text":"","Line 127 URL":"","Line 128 Text":"","Line 128 URL":"","Line 129 Text":"","Line 129 URL":"","Line 130 Text":"","Line 130 URL":"","Line 131 Text":"","Line 131 URL":"","Line 132 Text":"","Line 132 URL":"","Line 133 Text":"","Line 133 URL":"","Line 134 Text":"","Line 134 URL":"","Line 135 Text":"","Line 135 URL":"","Line 136 Text":"","Line 136 URL":"","Line 137 Text":"","Line 137 URL":"","Line 138 Text":"","Line 138 URL":"","Line 139 Text":"","Line 139 URL":"","Line 140 Text":"","Line 140 URL":"","Line 141 Text":"","Line 141 URL":"","Line 142 Text":"","Line 142 URL":"","Line 143 Text":"","Line 143 URL":"","Line 144 Text":"","Line 144 URL":"","Line 145 Text":"","Line 145 URL":"","Line 146 Text":"","Line 146 URL":"","Line 147 Text":"","Line 147 URL":"","Line 148 Text":"","Line 148 URL":"","Line 149 Text":"","Line 149 URL":"","Line 150 Text":"","Line 150 URL":"","Line 151 Text":"","Line 151 URL":"","Line 152 Text":"","Line 152 URL":"","Line 153 Text":"","Line 153 URL":"","Line 154 Text":"","Line 154 URL":"","Line 155 Text":"","Line 155 URL":"","Line 156 Text":"","Line 156 URL":"","Line 157 Text":"","Line 157 URL":"","Line 158 Text":"","Line 158 URL":"","Line 159 Text":"","Line 159 URL":"","Line 160 Text":"","Line 160 URL":"","Line 161 Text":"","Line 161 URL":"","Line 162 Text":"","Line 162 URL":"","Line 163 Text":"","Line 163 URL":"","Line 164 Text":"","Line 164 URL":"","Line 165 Text":"","Line 165 URL":"","Line 166 Text":"","Line 166 URL":"","Line 167 Text":"","Line 167 URL":"","Line 168 Text":"","Line 168 URL":"","Line 169 Text":"","Line 169 URL":"","Line 170 Text":"","Line 170 URL":"","Line 171 Text":"","Line 171 URL":"","Line 172 Text":"","Line 172 URL":"","Line 173 Text":"","Line 173 URL":"","Line 174 Text":"","Line 174 URL":"","Line 175 Text":"","Line 175 URL":"","Line 176 Text":"","Line 176 URL":"","Line 177 Text":"","Line 177 URL":"","Line 178 Text":"","Line 178 URL":"","Line 179 Text":"","Line 179 URL":"","Line 180 Text":"","Line 180 URL":"","Line 181 Text":"","Line 181 URL":"","Line 182 Text":"","Line 182 URL":"","Line 183 Text":"","Line 183 URL":"","Line 184 Text":"","Line 184 URL":"","Line 185 Text":"","Line 185 URL":"","Line 186 Text":"","Line 186 URL":"","Line 187 Text":"","Line 187 URL":"","Line 188 Text":"","Line 188 URL":"","Line 189 Text":"","Line 189 URL":"","Line 190 Text":"","Line 190 URL":"","Line 191 Text":"","Line 191 URL":"","Line 192 Text":"","Line 192 URL":"","Line 193 Text":"","Line 193 URL":"","Line 194 Text":"","Line 194 URL":"","Line 195 Text":"","Line 195 URL":"","Line 196 Text":"","Line 196 URL":"","Line 197 Text":"","Line 197 URL":"","Line 198 Text":"","Line 198 URL":"","Line 199 Text":"","Line 199 URL":"","Line 200 Text":"","Line 200 URL":"","Line 201 Text":"","Line 201 URL":"","Line 202 Text":"","Line 202 URL":"","Line 203 Text":"","Line 203 URL":"","Line 204 Text":"","Line 204 URL":"","Line 205 Text":"","Line 205 URL":"","Line 206 Text":"","Line 206 URL":"","Line 207 Text":"","Line 207 URL":"","Line 208 Text":"","Line 208 URL":"","Line 209 Text":"","Line 209 URL":"","Line 210 Text":"","Line 210 URL":"","Line 211 Text":"","Line 211 URL":"","Line 212 Text":"","Line 212 URL":"","Line 213 Text":"","Line 213 URL":"","Line 214 Text":"","Line 214 URL":"","Line 215 Text":"","Line 215 URL":"","Line 216 Text":"","Line 216 URL":"","Line 217 Text":"","Line 217 URL":"","Line 218 Text":"","Line 218 URL":"","Line 219 Text":"","Line 219 URL":"","Line 220 Text":"","Line 220 URL":"","Line 221 Text":"","Line 221 URL":"","Line 222 Text":"","Line 222 URL":"","Line 223 Text":"","Line 223 URL":"","Line 224 Text":"","Line 224 URL":"","Line 225 Text":"","Line 225 URL":"","Line 226 Text":"","Line 226 URL":"","Line 227 Text":"","Line 227 URL":"","Line 228 Text":"","Line 228 URL":"","Line 229 Text":"","Line 229 URL":"","Line 230 Text":"","Line 230 URL":"","Line 231 Text":"","Line 231 URL":"","Line 232 Text":"","Line 232 URL":"","Line 233 Text":"","Line 233 URL":"","Line 234 Text":"","Line 234 URL":"","Line 235 Text":"","Line 235 URL":"","Line 236 Text":"","Line 236 URL":"","Line 237 Text":"","Line 237 URL":"","Line 238 Text":"","Line 238 URL":"","Line 239 Text":"","Line 239 URL":"","Line 240 Text":"","Line 240 URL":"","Line 241 Text":"","Line 241 URL":"","Line 242 Text":"","Line 242 URL":"","Line 243 Text":"","Line 243 URL":"","Line 244 Text":"","Line 244 URL":"","Line 245 Text":"","Line 245 URL":"","Line 246 Text":"","Line 246 URL":"","Line 247 Text":"","Line 247 URL":"","Line 248 Text":"","Line 248 URL":"","Line 249 Text":"","Line 249 URL":"","Line 250 Text":"","Line 250 URL":"","Line 251 Text":"","Line 251 URL":"","Line 252 Text":"","Line 252 URL":"","Line 253 Text":"","Line 253 URL":"","Line 254 Text":"","Line 254 URL":"","Line 255 Text":"","Line 255 URL":"","Line 256 Text":"","Line 256 URL":"","Line 257 Text":"","Line 257 URL":"","Line 258 Text":"","Line 258 URL":"","Line 259 Text":"","Line 259 URL":"","Line 260 Text":"","Line 260 URL":"","Line 261 Text":"","Line 261 URL":"","Line 262 Text":"","Line 262 URL":"","Line 263 Text":"","Line 263 URL":"","Line 264 Text":"","Line 264 URL":"","Line 265 Text":"","Line 265 URL":"","Line 266 Text":"","Line 266 URL":"","Line 267 Text":"","Line 267 URL":"","Line 268 Text":"","Line 268 URL":"","Line 269 Text":"","Line 269 URL":"","Line 270 Text":"","Line 270 URL":"","Line 271 Text":"","Line 271 URL":"","Line 272 Text":"","Line 272 URL":"","Line 273 Text":"","Line 273 URL":"","Line 274 Text":"","Line 274 URL":"","Line 275 Text":"","Line 275 URL":"","Line 276 Text":"","Line 276 URL":"","Line 277 Text":"","Line 277 URL":"","Line 278 Text":"","Line 278 URL":"","Line 279 Text":"","Line 279 URL":"","Line 280 Text":"","Line 280 URL":"","Line 281 Text":"","Line 281 URL":"","Line 282 Text":"","Line 282 URL":"","Line 283 Text":"","Line 283 URL":"","Line 284 Text":"","Line 284 URL":"","Line 285 Text":"","Line 285 URL":"","Line 286 Text":"","Line 286 URL":"","Line 287 Text":"","Line 287 URL":"","Line 288 Text":"","Line 288 URL":"","Line 289 Text":"","Line 289 URL":"","Line 290 Text":"","Line 290 URL":"","Line 291 Text":"","Line 291 URL":"","Line 292 Text":"","Line 292 URL":"","Line 293 Text":"","Line 293 URL":"","Line 294 Text":"","Line 294 URL":"","Line 295 Text":"","Line 295 URL":"","Line 296 Text":"","Line 296 URL":"","Line 297 Text":"","Line 297 URL":"","Line 298 Text":"","Line 298 URL":"","Line 299 Text":"","Line 299 URL":"","Line 300 Text":"","Line 300 URL":""}},
{"name":"OrangeMapshot","status":true,"description":"This plugin will save a picture of the entire map on a Mapshots folder when you press a key. <OrangeMapshot>","parameters":{"useMapName":"true","layerType":"0","drawAutoShadows":"true","drawEvents":"true","keyCode":"44","imageType":"png","imageQuality":"70","imagePath":"C:\\Mapshots"}}
];

Attachments

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Any idea how to fix this? It happens when sequence pack 2 is enabled.
Have you checked the order of your plugin?
When Yanfly's Plugins react strangely that is very often caused by a wrong order of the plugins, they need to be in the exact order as given on the website (Yanfly himself wrote only "strongly suggest", but that part of the description is old and with some of the plugins added since then it is absolutely neccessary to keep the order exactly as given).
The only other option would be an incompatibility between some plugins, so if that doesn't solve it please show us a screenshot of your plugin manager,

Solwern

Dead person.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Have you checked the order of your plugin?
When Yanfly's Plugins react strangely that is very often caused by a wrong order of the plugins, they need to be in the exact order as given on the website (Yanfly himself wrote only "strongly suggest", but that part of the description is old and with some of the plugins added since then it is absolutely neccessary to keep the order exactly as given).
The only other option would be an incompatibility between some plugins, so if that doesn't solve it please show us a screenshot of your plugin manager,
Tried reorganizing some things, problem still occurs.

Uploaded screenshots of the plugin manager.

EDIT: Fixed attachment

Attachments

Last edited:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
1) you uploaded two times the same screenshot, the first part is missing
2) Yanfly's CTB is no longer supported and might be incompatible to either his newer plugins or to the newest core (see his commant on his website)

Solwern

Dead person.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
1) you uploaded two times the same screenshot, the first part is missing
2) Yanfly's CTB is no longer supported and might be incompatible to either his newer plugins or to the newest core (see his commant on his website)
Problem still occurs even after disabling the CTB script and restarting the program and I fixed the attachment

Johnboy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@AsuranFish This is possible to do with yanfly's action sequences but you will need some other plugins as well, namely YEP Target Core, and possibly others. Give me a day or two and I may be able to build you a base sequence which you can use.

After looking at this thread for some time, maybe we should rename this to action sequence help and possibly make a separate thread for premade action sequences and requests? It would help keep the premade sequences in one place and provide a place to request others to be made. As it is now some of the premades are rather buried and not everyone wants to sift through pages to find what they need.

Last edited:
Reactions: Orb

AsuranFish

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Johnboy - I'd super appreciate it! I'm able to manipulate pre-made stuff a bit to serve my needs, but starting from scratch is pretty daunting!

Johnboy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@AsuranFish Ok so I've whipped up a base action sequence for you. It's not 100% what you are looking for but I've managed to make it so the character is drawn in, disappears from the screen, and then when Expel is used, the character is spit at a random party member. I can't remember how to process the damage to the user as well as the target, but leave it with me for a few more days and I may get it figured out. You will need a couple of plugins, and you will need to create two skills and one state. Oh and as a bonus, I've made the Expel effect triggered by the drawn in character, so that the sandworm can continue to attack while a character is drawn in. It can also use inhale while a character is drawn in with this setup unfortunately, so I would reccommend you set the inhale skill to be used at set turns or set it with a slightly lower activation rate.

Plugins needed: YEP battle engine core, YEP target core, YEP action sequence packs 1 and 2 (3 if using camera), YEP buffs and states core, YEPX selection control

Inhale skill: make a new skill and most of it can be left as default, set the skill type to none and tp gain to 0. Insert this into your notebox:
// Action Sequences
// Setup: Inhale animation.
<Setup Action>
display action
se: Wind1, 80, 150
move target: user, front base, 240
motion guard: target
FACE target: AWAY FROM user
wait for movement
motion dead: target
move target: user, head, 60
opacity target: 0%
wait for movement
</Setup Action>

// Whole: Ensure nothing happens.
<Whole Action>
</Whole Action>

// Target: Flag the target.
<Target Action>
action effect
</Target Action>

// Follow: Apply Swallowed state to target.
<Follow Action>
add state 10: target
</Follow Action>

// Finish: While swallowed.
<Finish Action>
clear battle log
</Finish Action>

Exhale skill: again can be left at mostly default, but change the following:
Scope: user
Damage type: HP damage
build a damage formula

Then place this in the notebox:
<Target: 1 Random Allies>

// Action Sequence
// Setup: Setup target.
<Setup Action>
clear battle log
display action
immortal: targets, true
</Setup Action>

// Whole: Ensure nothing happens.
<Whole Action>
</Whole Action>

// Target: Deal damage to target.
<Target Action>
opacity user: 100%, 1
float target: 0, 20
wait: 10
jump user: 200%, 30
move user: target, base, 30
wait for movement
animation 2: target
action effect
shake screen: 5, 5, 5
jump user: 200%, 30
move user: return, 30
</Target Action>

// Follow: Reset everything.
<Follow Action>
reset camera
reset zoom
immortal: targets, false
</Follow Action>

Finally, the state. This again is mostly default, but change the following:
Restriction: cannot move
Removal conditions: remove at battle end
Auto removal timing: turn end
Duration: set this to your desired turns

Place this in your notebox:
// Selection Control
<Cannot Select: All>

// Buffs & States Core
<Custom Leave Effect>

// Get the exhale skill. (set this to the same ID as the Exhale skill you made)
var skill = 4;

// Get the last targeted index.
var target = -2;

// Queue the forced action.
BattleManager.queueForceAction(user, skill, target);
</Custom Leave Effect>

That should work fairly close to what you are looking for.

Last edited:

Amenti

*Grandiose*
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
My previous dilemma has been solved.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm getting close to releasing a demo. Working on formatting my Games in Development post.
I always see a few people asking for C# in next engine and I always thought: Do I not know enough about that language to tell it will affect extensibility and customizability to the negative? Watching a video from SumRndmDde today I feel confirmed.
If you had some musical requests in line with me.. feel free to re post! Corona has killed me and have recently got my internet back <3
I'm now working on procedural generated World Maps for my own project.
Is there anyone who's interested in having this Plugin for his own game?
I have a dream where RMer are not blinded and too dependant on published script / plugins...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheRoXaS29