Neo Soul Gamer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
So in Episode 11a, a F.A.Q was answered saying that RPG Maker MV will be released "around" 10:00 PDT. That's 1:00 pm my time. Will the pre-order still be active the morning of launch day?

The reason I ask is because I would actually love to pre-order for the bonus resources and the discount, but needed to wait until payday (this Friday) to make the purchase.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
If the pre-order page is still up and accepting payment, then you'll be fine.  I would be surprised if you couldn't still pre-order before the time of release, but I wouldn't go down to the wire on it.

Neo Soul Gamer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
If the pre-order page is still up and accepting payment, then you'll be fine.  I would be surprised if you couldn't still pre-order before the time of release, but I wouldn't go down to the wire on it.
I wish I didn't have to wait until Friday. Sadly, funds are tied up until then. Here's hoping the pre-order link stays up. I'll be up bright an early to try and catch it.

DarknessFalls

Rpg Maker Jesus - JS Dev.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Thats the best way to catch it :D

9tkitsune

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
I pre-ordered it yesterday. Gotta say, I just dig the character design this time. 
I mean, sure I will make games featuring my original designs. 
But still... cool art. Makes me wonder how games that feature that MV art will be like.. ^^

DarknessFalls

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I pre-ordered it yesterday. Gotta say, I just dig the character design this time. 

I mean, sure I will make games featuring my original designs. 

But still... cool art. Makes me wonder how games that feature that MV art will be like.. ^^
I personally, for my first game, plan to only use the default and bonus assets :D

PokarFace

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Make sure you let your bank know that you are making an international purchase. I didn't have any problem pre-ordering, but a a forum member's bank was preventing him/her from pre-ordering since money was going out of the country. If you buy it last minute, it would be a shame if your bank closes their office and prevent you from buying it on the last pre-order day.

Last edited by a moderator:

DarknessFalls

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Make sure you let your bank know that you are making an international purchase. I didn't have any problem pre-ordering, but a a forum member's bank was preventing him/her from pre-ordering since money was going out of the country. If you buy it last minute, it would be a shame if your bank closes their office and prevent you from buying it on the last pre-order day.
I never had any issues Oo

lPaladinl

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Beware though, Pre-orders on Steam can end a few hours early in preparation for release. (If you were even considering ordering it from Steam).

Last edited by a moderator:

DarknessFalls

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
This is why I got mine early if you can try and go through the site

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

What has two thumbs and just put up the latest Jump into Javascript? *points at self* this guy!
Me: I just want to sit and work on my game all day everyday! Shiny code! Shiny graphics! Yay! :LZSexcite:
Other people: What if we give you money not to?
Me: :kaoswt:
//Long pause...

Me: You've won this day foul temptress! :kaolivid:
Wow. Doing a kickstarter page takes much longer than I expected. It looks so simple, yet takes so many hours to get right.
Ami
my Unfinished Work are Placed in Abandoned Project Folder (Maybe Unfinished Project Folder) & Making the new Work (still same but different in some aspect,i pick anything from my Previous Work)
GAH its so frustrating to complete a map... and not be able to share it! dang it anyway! ok.. moving on i guess.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
encheights12