Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Praedo - The Epilogue
epilogue-e1576465616638.png
This game contains language and themes not suitable for young children. Including but not limited to; alcohol and drug use (mild), human sacrifices, religious allusions, and a sailor's modest vocabulary.

Recommend age 13+

SECTION A: SYNOPSIS
  • Sometimes the good guys die and evil prevails... Such is life.

Praedo - The Epilogue allows you to play as you want. You may complete the campaign without inflicting damage, or, you can superpower your crew through stat manipulating weapon upgrades.

Over 40 quests to compete -
    Day/Night and weather systems
    Secrets hidden
    Fully Open World
    Designed for mouse or touch input.

IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS
run.pngscreen1.pngships.png

DOWNLOAD LINK WINDOWS

DOWNLOAD LINK Android

SECTION C: STORYLINE/PLOT

• -Epilogue-

The once-great Three Kingdoms lay in ruin, shadows of their former selves.
    Humanity is subservient if allowed to survive at all.

The great Magi city La' Arune burns bright with the torches pf the Demon invaders.
    The Imperial City of Naziem serves as a military stronghold for the unholy.
    Thodor though crippled, still stands, the natural defenses of the region's densely wooded
    mountains aid the humans as they struggle desperately to survive.

All of the remaining survivors huddle in an old fort known as the Citadel.
    Castle Thodor itself, is overrun with demons.

After a few years of this dark rule, it become known that by and large - the demons fear water.
    They cursed it for its connection to the divine, its life-giving qualities.
    The Oceans thus became a safe haven, a place to recoup, regain the strength needed for a foolhardy attempt to
    fight back against the new "lords of the land".
    Unsurprisingly, Pirates quickly return in full force, now that the naval forces of Naziem no longer work to
    thwart them.

You are one such pirate, your name is Seth.

Our story begins, in the late afternoon, on the 21st day of Julio, fourteen years since the great
    cataclysm ( when the Heroes died and demons took control),

5 miles off the coast of the Citadel, drunk and cocky from a recent raid, you and your crew are oblivious as the long tentacles of a mighty sea creature wrap themselves fatally around the ship's mast.

Praedo - The Epilogue allows you to play as you want. You may complete the campaign without inflicting damage, or, you can superpower your crew through stat manipulating weapon upgrades.

Over 40 quests to compete -
    Day/Night and weather systems
    Secrets hidden
    Fully Open World

Taking place 14 years after the fabled "heroes of light" failed miserably in their quest to save the world, "Praedo" is the story of Seth, a do-nothing pirate with a checkered past.

Your ship is destroyed by an angry sea creature leaving you stranded on an Island. Here you uncover an ancient power and find yourself a new ship.

Will you save the day, or destroy it?

SECTION D: SETTING AND/OR WORLD DEVELOPMENT
  • The Three Kingdoms.
    world-map.png

Praedo The Epilogue is the labor of love of a single designer, me, however, this would not have been possible without the amazing support of this forum at its many coders and artists. (full credits found inside game)

I do plan on rereleasing with complete asset overhaul, for a commercial release, however, rent and food have dictated I cannot put as much time as I would like into this currently.

Please do not hesitate to inform of any bugs.

Last edited:

Wavelength

MSD Strong
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thanks for adding the content warning. Your game looks quite cool!!

EthanWayne696

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If anyone is having any issues receiving the download link from fileshare, please , first, check your spam, and then, if it is not there, PM me. I will help troubleshoot any download issues.

Cend

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Unity
Primarily Uses
RMVX
The game looks pretty good to me, good job :rwink:

CrowStorm

Storm crow descending, Winter unending.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wait a second? Is this...an epilogue...of a story that was never told in the first place and never will be?

It can't be because ... I was so sure that only I could possibly come up with (and become attached to) an idea so deliciously pretentious.

So is this a game about pirates or what? This looks cool but I wanna see more screenshots @EthanWayne696 sir. You seem new. If you are mew welcome to RMN. RMW

force of habit
:esad: =:rsad::usad::elsad:=:oswt2:

Last edited:

EthanWayne696

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wait a second? Is this...an epilogue...of a story that was never told in the first place and never will be?

It can't be because ... I was so sure that only I could possibly come up with (and become attached to) an idea so deliciously pretentious.

So is this a game about pirates or what? This looks cool but I wanna see more screenshots @EthanWayne696 sir. You seem new. If you are mew welcome to RMN. RMW

force of habit
:esad: =:rsad::usad::elsad:=:oswt2:

Bahaha - the story to which this serves as an epilogue is the opening crawl. And thanks I haven't been around since the Don Miguel days. I am working on an update based off of some feedback from the forums here. Once that is done I will re upload with screenshots and whatnot.

Ryu993

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
italian,english
Primarily Uses
N/A
I didn't receive the link to download@EthanWayne696

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

ScreenShot_8_19_2022_2_3_18.png
FINALLY got the mood system in the game during battle. Since the game is called Panic Attack, I figured you should have certain moods present including Panic. so the main 3 or Hype, Depressed, and Anxious. Panic is only when stunned.
Red_V2.png
Red's design is finally finished (his hair is blue on purpose, it's a joke!). Out of all of the compulsory party members, he spends the most time with you. Just like the character he's based on, he presents himself as a simple person who only wants to help others, but there's obviously more to him than meets the eye.
I drew the cover for my new book. I don 't like to entrust this work to someone else )

WM8Xp2VYvg8.jpg
So if I wanted to share little video clips of my game on here... without using youtube... what would be the most ideal way to do that? FWIW, I use Mega a lot to upload videos and just share the links with my friends.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tinoy_C