- Mar 28, 2012
- Reaction score
- First Language
Preemptive-Surprise Event Battle
By Jeneeus Guruman
This plugin allows to make evented encounters have preemptive and surprise encounters.
- Having the evented encounters to have preemptive and surprise attacks.
- Triggering the event enemy at his back will have a guaranteed preemptive attack.
- Triggering the event enemy by having it in the character's back will have a guaranteed surprise attack.
- Triggering the event through sides will have a chance to have preemptive or surprise attack depending on the facing and position of both the enemy and character.
- Can be disabled them completely, exempt some enemies from this function, and set the chance on triggering the event sideways all at your own settings.
- All events around are automatically stopped if the events are tagged to have a preemptive and surprise battles while the event is running, unless its settings is disabled.
Soon... When my internet connection and my energy will both be perfectly fine.
How to Use
- Just insert it below movement-related plugins.
- Not recommended if followers are shown, unless there are any follower-through plugins (plugins that make events pass though followers).
- "Encounter Half" and "Encounter None" party abilities do not work for evented encounters but "Raise Preemptive" and "Cancel Surprise" does work.
- Tested with some pixel/8D movement plugin (Orange Movement) and it's somehow works.
- v1.1.1: Renamed parameters to be readable easily.
- v1.1.0: Added "stopEvent" parameter to help stop events from moving while the current event is running. No more moving enemies while encountering enemies unless disabled.
- This script is free to use commercially or not. If commercially, you must credit me. If not, just don't claim this as your own but not crediting me is okay if you don't want to.
- This is my first MV plugin made. You are very welcome to report any bugs or typos found, specially in relation with pixel and 8D movement plugins.
Last edited by a moderator: