AUXturnA

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Japanese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
After a few hours of fighting with stacktrace,
finally found solution to use 2.0.0-RC8(in URL, but in file it still says RC7)
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/TorD/rmmv-preload-manager/2.0.0-rc8/TDDP_PreloadManager.js
Do same thing which did to RC6,
(Replace line255 to
var path = window.location.pathname.replace(/\/[^\/]*$/, "./");
)
In addition,replace line 1518 to

copy(preloadObject, dupeBitmap);

Don't know clearly why it works, (In guess, preloadObject.data is not suited to target.bltImage in line 1500)
and not sure it works as @Galenmereth implemented, but it works on MV 1.6.2 at least.

TenTranVN

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnam
Primarily Uses
RMMV
After a few hours of fighting with stacktrace,
finally found solution to use 2.0.0-RC8(in URL, but in file it still says RC7)
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/TorD/rmmv-preload-manager/2.0.0-rc8/TDDP_PreloadManager.js
Do same thing which did to RC6,
(Replace line255 to
var path = window.location.pathname.replace(/\/[^\/]*$/, "./");
)
In addition,replace line 1518 to

copy(preloadObject, dupeBitmap);

Don't know clearly why it works, (In guess, preloadObject.data is not suited to target.bltImage in line 1500)
and not sure it works as @Galenmereth implemented, but it works on MV 1.6.2 at least.
Is the mobile version supported right now?

AUXturnA

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Japanese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is the mobile version supported right now?
I completely forgot about moblie version...
Well, this Preload Manager originally has a feature about cache limit.
So it could be suited to mobile environment when you setting plugin options properly.

Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nice plugin! But how can I make it load all the Images and Audio at boot? Because I have a custom menu that has 2 maps, and it needs to load 2 times.

Semolous29

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
This is a great plugin, but if you have, say, a music room where you can listen to music from your game, when you transfer to the music room map, your game's audio will stutter and lag, and you'll be met with a long loading screen, followed by your game crashing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

That moment when you post the wrong download link to your game and wonder why it got so few downloads... :mad:
Trying to make it so my map is cleared of "random" events after the player leaves the map... to little success >.<
Had my first interaction with a legit homophobe concerning one of my games today. Tempting to engage, but pointless.
The BIGGEST immersion breaker for Sword Art Online is that Kirito keeps finding overpowered playstyles using "bad things nobody uses cuz its bad". Players WILL use bad gear BECAUSE it's bad.
When I said I'd make 20 games in 2020, I scared myself. Now it's mid-February, and I've made 6 games. So I got this. But, then again...do I got this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ally_dwight