If you want someone to create this, which 2 of these parts would you want "most essentially"?

• Gain/lose turns in-battle under certain conditions

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Sneaking up and hitting the enemies gives you a first turn always

• Being able to convince demons to join you

• Total voters

A_Higher_Plane

Spiritual person, self-improvement geek, Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have recently played Shin Megami Tensei V for the Nintendo Switch and really liked this game, in particularly the gameplay. Does anyone else know this game? It is rated well. Here is their Press Turn Battle System: https://game8.co/games/Shin-Megami-Tensei-V/archives/348352. Should someone (maybe me if I can do it) create this battle system for RMMV? If so, please comment here and/or at least take my poll about which parts of this battle system you would want most essentially (you can only pick 2).

Marluwuxia

Starting Game Maker
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There is a JS plugin called DreamX's Instant Turn Battle that has done exactly that, it gives the unit one extra turn if you hit the elemental weakness. It's more of a persona style where it gives the unit a loop of extra turns. So I used Yanfly's skill cooldowns to give a limitation and I'm using Oliva's Octopath shield break system to give the "downed" status a little kick to it.

I have used Olivia's plugins for effects and weakness displays.

Unfortunately, DreamX was going to add code to ITB to have critical hits give an extra turn. He has turned up inactive nowadays. Hope this helps!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

well here's that concept art!
WIN_20220812_16_53_56_Pro (2).jpg
Whaddya think? Name suggestions?
Some character designs of 'Coin Locker'.
(there may be some future designs along the process.)

Untitled1294_20220813055849.png
1660339609612.png
Really need to come up with better names for my folders.
rpgmakerxp wrote on caethyril's profile.
Hi, I saw you comment a google drive link to add a specific script to a kadowa plugin for battle voices here: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/inde...attacking-defending-skills-damage-ect.119148/

I'd like to add "multiple possible battle voices" for stuff too, can you please let me know what to change cause the link isn't working.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ciberfreak