ohpuppets

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
VNM
Hi!

I can't seem to open up SumRndmDde's HUD Maker by pressing F12, as it keeps opening up Chrome's Developer Tools window.

I tried fixing this problem by following this thread, but that didn't seem to do anything.

I'm at version 1.6.1, does that help?

Thank you in advance.

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Why Chrome's developer tools? Do you not playtest it normally, but in chrome browser? Well, if yes, that's the culprit.

ohpuppets

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
VNM
@Poryg I'm not sure, but I playtested it normally. I'm having the same problem as this person in this thread.

Downgrading my program to 1.5.1 seemed to work. I can now open the Super Tools Engine/HUD Maker window.

However, other options seemed to be missing from the drop-down list. I only have Text, TextEX, Shape, and Picture. And Picture doesn't even work. Any help would be much appreciated.

EDIT: I misspelled the SumRndmDde folder. Nevermind. Thank you for your help!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

bro how do I have over 30 OCs
A good way to mix your own music? What's the learning curve on that?
Would it be better to pay a composer?
What theme for the next windowskin? You'll decide. Tell what you wanna see and I'll try for.
I just saw in a manga an interesting mechanic - setting up a stationary teleport beacon that one can go to no matter where one is in a dungeon. I think it'll work with a similar setup to how I did my airship transition.

Ooh what if you could set up multiple beacons and choose from a list of the beacons you set up?

Hmm...
Actor2_1 added!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
germanquera