Prettier Gauges

MuteDay

Mutation Engine
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
If you set the updated version to "/|" it comes up with this (see attached).

I don't think this is working as intended, but I actually REALLY like how it looks!
is there any way you can make the effect of this a part of this plugin i acctuly like the way it looked

Vandeliar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Hey ^^

It's a very nice and easy to use Plugin.

Maybe you can add a function to make the Gauges bigger or smaller ?

Like in YanflyCore_Engine.

Greets~ Van

Rocketmancer

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Sarcasm
Primarily Uses
Ah , thank you !!!

A question .... why not put the gauges of a different color for each parameter ???

EX : Defens => Yellow

EX : Magic => Violet

EX : Speed => Blue

ect....
Do these parameters have gauges by default, or is it another plugin that adds them?

is there any way you can make the effect of this a part of this plugin i acctuly like the way it looked
Hey ^^

It's a very nice and easy to use Plugin.

Maybe you can add a function to make the Gauges bigger or smaller ?

Like in YanflyCore_Engine.

Greets~ Van
I will add these in the next iteration.

Sol Rising

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I have no idea why but the plugin is not working for me. Does this not work with Yanfly's plugins?

HuLijin

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
French
Thank you for this plugin. really simple to understand and configure. And the result is lovely.

I have paired it with Yanfly and Mellye's plugins. Just added a width parameter in yours and put yours under Yanfly's to erase/replace his own rewriten drawGauge function.

SOC

Be your own hero
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It really is an incredible plugin. Such a simple change makes a huge impact on the game:

RetroNutcase

Jolly Cooperating Sunbro
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
If you set the updated version to "/|" it comes up with this (see attached).

I don't think this is working as intended, but I actually REALLY like how it looks!
I also like how this looks, I think there should be some kind of official way to implement this visual style to the gauges.

Hrm, attachment doesn't show in the quote. But go back to his post and you'll see what he means.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sol Rising

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
It really is an incredible plugin. Such a simple change makes a huge impact on the game:

I got the gauge to work with different colors... but how did you separate the gauges so well? Mine can't be stretched, and they look all small

SOC

Be your own hero
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I got the gauge to work with different colors... but how did you separate the gauges so well? Mine can't be stretched, and they look all small
You have to use djDarkX's edit to the plugin (or wait until Ellye puts up the newest version tonight) and edit the new plugin options provided with it. For my exact setup, edit them with these values:

Last edited by a moderator:

PanoramicPanda

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
I can't seem to get this working with the thicker gauges that Yanfly's plugins make. Anyone know how to get it working, or should I just wait and see if eventually there is a compatibility patch from one or the other.

Mellye

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Have I mentioned here already that this plugin looks absolutely gorgeous?

Because it looks absolutely gorgeous.

Rocketmancer

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Sarcasm
Primarily Uses
I can't seem to get this working with the thicker gauges that Yanfly's plugins make. Anyone know how to get it working, or should I just wait and see if eventually there is a compatibility patch from one or the other.
I also like how this looks, I think there should be some kind of official way to implement this visual style to the gauges.
Plugin has been updated. Added an option for bar height as well as the new bar style (use ".").

As others have stated already, this does need to be placed below YEP_CoreEngine.

PanoramicPanda

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Plugin has been updated. Added an option for bar height as well as the new bar style (use ".").

As others have stated already, this does need to be placed below YEP_CoreEngine.

I had been actually, but your bar height was overriding Yanfly's. With the new update though, I just plugged in the height and fixed everything! Thank you very much for such a great plugin!

Vandeliar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Thank you for this nice update :D

But i found a small bug with your Plugin:

The Help Text disapeared. =/

wizaerd

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I really like the additional visual appeal of the border and different ends, but it doesn;t recognize the bar height of the Yanfly CoreEngine plugin, so the bars remain tiny.  Is there anyway to get both of them to work?  Yanfly's height and this plugins border and fancy ends?  Or include your own height settings that will override Yanflys, or even disable Yanflys? (not the whole plugin, just the gauge height).

MuteDay

Mutation Engine
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I really like the additional visual appeal of the border and different ends, but it doesn;t recognize the bar height of the Yanfly CoreEngine plugin, so the bars remain tiny.  Is there anyway to get both of them to work?  Yanfly's height and this plugins border and fancy ends?  Or include your own height settings that will override Yanflys, or even disable Yanflys? (not the whole plugin, just the gauge height).
if you put this below yanfly it should completely override it,then it should work fine

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Chilling out while toodling around someone's painstaking Minecraft recreation of Disneyland. It is mind-boggling and probably as close as I'll ever be to going.
>Testing with fonts change.
>Tries installing a plugin. Doesn't work.
>Tries changing the plugin commands. Doesn't work.
>Tries installing another plugin. Doesn't work.
>Changes a few more plugin commands. Doesn't work.
>Goes directly to the gamefont file and changes the src. Works.

YYEEEAAAAHHHAAAA

Perseverance is key, bois and girls.
What Reviews say on RPG Maker MZ?
Looking back at some sketches, and game design documents on my PC dated summer of 2015. I started development with the release of MZ, but in 2015, I felt a strong desire to make a game out of the blue. I remember feeling sad for no apparent reason, and all these ideas rushed into my head. Now that I think about it, since that day, everything has become easier to do on my PC . . . it’s very creepy.
Everything's going to be alright! We're all in this together. <3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
4kWave