Pretzelbox

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
this is kind of old, but i messed around with some pixelling stuff.....my first pixels :'D functionally speaking, though, this menu's probably WAY TOO fancy/embellished/detailed/what have you to actually use anywhere

[IMG]http://36.media.tumblr.com/245a8ecf33bf8373fb84c975ffe3bc27/tumblr_nmdh1wfQhs1tgrse7o1_500.png[/IMG]

Last edited by a moderator:

TalalAlgreby

Cupcakes Lover
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
Wowies you are great at pixel art !

i love this so much :)

Pretzelbox

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
thanks!! pixelling that was sort of a marathon affair...i had no idea what i was doing @_@

Rikifive

Bringer of Happiness
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
Other
This really looks great! =]

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Oooh, nice!  That's a good base, now you just need to detail it.  A little hand added anti-aliasing would go a long way and that gold filigree is begging for some shine.

Pretzelbox

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
thank you all!!! have some art i did the other day :cool:)

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/X0PpxS3.png[/IMG]

Rikifive

Bringer of Happiness
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
Other
HOLY BALLS! This is amazing!

This is really well done, I love it!

Pretzelbox

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
THANKS!! :D painting is a pretty slow process ;_; i'd post another pic but i'm still workin on it 

Rikifive

Bringer of Happiness
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
Other
Yeah, when I'm doing some silly things like banners/icons it takes forever - I can only imagine how time consuming creating such a wonderful art is. But it's totally worth it, isn't it? =)

Keep it up, you have a talent for this! =)

Pretzelbox

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

Pretzelbox

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
a random question... would anybody here want to commission me if i opened up a little shop in the future? id like to gauge whether or not it'd be worth it to try! 

Rikifive

Bringer of Happiness
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
Other
Whoa, that's a really amazing art! (especially the third one =3 ) I absolutely like your style. =]

Well.. It's always worth trying! =] Your art would be great in visual novel games =)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Been away for awhile, but here's some new free music. This one is kind of weird or experimental and not sure how I'd classify it. But, hopefully someone will find it useful!

I'm working with Excel today, and I just hate VBA so much. It's like the designers said "How can we make a programming language that works as obtusely and inefficiently as possible?"
Beep-Beep-Motha-facka.gif

Just finished and uploaded the delivery truck base/sprite sheet. I've been steadily replacing the default assets with early modern alternatives. The air-ship for a biplane, horse-drawn wagon for a delivery truck, and next a sailboat for a steam-powered passenger liner (think of the SS Olympic and RMS Titanic).
I caught a shiny magikarp on pokemonGO today AND finally saw Detective Pikachu and it was so cute and I'm still so hype AHHHHH!!!
one of the coolest things I've learned from the forums is the ability to give yourself a hitbox. I have a move you can do on the fields. shoulder tackle. thanks to the forums, that tackle triggers self A switches on some events. NPC's and the environment now react to the tackle. awesome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trex1930