Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey guys, long time no make.

I had a question regarding RMMV's SV battles. I'm using the plugin that allows you to change the location of the battlers (to mimic more of a Mystic Quest kind of battle system) and I can't figure out where/how to prevent them from sliding to the left when they are either highlighted for a choice, or performing an action.

Can someone point me in the right direction?

AFletch88

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey guys, long time no make.

I had a question regarding RMMV's SV battles. I'm using the plugin that allows you to change the location of the battlers (to mimic more of a Mystic Quest kind of battle system) and I can't figure out where/how to prevent them from sliding to the left when they are either highlighted for a choice, or performing an action.

Can someone point me in the right direction?
Have you tried using Yanfly's Action pack sequences? You would specifically need 2 for motions.

Clyve

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have not, and the reason is that I'm using Victor Sant's CTB engine, and his stuff is specifically incompatible with Yanfly things.

Clyve

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well, it turns out this is definitely the solution, but this is one hell of a daunting script to try and decipher. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction all the same!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Posted some halloween freebies! Grab them while on season :kaopride:
hallow_cat.png
So my birthday was about a week ago! Just forgot to post it. I went to a Golden Corral, and it was soooooo good! :kaojoy: I also got some Animal Crossing in my life! Yay, Animal Crossing!
At this point, "unique and diverse cast of characters" might as well be slang for Every Character is a Human-Sue.
I found an absolutely brilliant lifehack on the internet today.

Screenshot_760.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arcade_Fox_Cub