Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
NewTitleBanner2.gif

Synopsis

An untimely death places you at the head of a high-risk mercenary squad in a bloody civil war. Thread the needle between savage battlefields and cutthroat politics as you uncover the truth behind your fallen comrade's demise.

Master your arms. Rally your troops. Become a Warrior!

Prime Maxima is an anthology of short old school JRPGs diving deep into the Jobs that made up the original Final Fantasy. Each game features unique game systems and narrative to get to the heart of each Job. Warrior is the first in the series.​

This latest demo adds a new hub area and a misison. It also reworks a lot of systems from previous versions to provide better player feedback during combat and field movement. All in all, it is a tight 90 - 120 min gameplay experience. Hope you all enjoy!

Screenshots

ScreenCap3_50.png
ScreenCap6.png
ScreenCap5.png

Download
You can download a copy of this game (for free) from the following places:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I just love the MV feature that allows you to create your own animations!
I typically ask this on my normal social media channels, but figured there may be good replies here. Anyone got any good horror movie recommendations? I've seen a lot, but I always love getting suggestions! Bonus points if you know which service it is streaming on (in the US) - bring on the spOoooOky!
 After a few distractions (and my annual rough second week of October), I’m getting back on track with my OMGC project.
 Am I overcomplicating it? Yes. Am I going to tone it down? Almost certainly not.
 At least the dialogue stuff is almost done. I need to do the map itself, and then all that’s left is combat.
 Getting there!
Creating 3D CGs for Cutscenes. :kaosalute:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kelard