Printing MV stock characters on T-shirts and Mugs

Tsukihime

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Would I be allowed to print MV characters on physical products?

Shiroi Akuma

Shut up and take my Monet    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
I think if you use them for your private use at home it's okay. You should really ask Archeia. As far as I know the license doesn't allow any other use except inside the RPG Maker engine. :/ Maybe they will do an exception. However in my opinion is any publicity, good publicity.  :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Unfortunately publicity isn't the only part concerned, and Archeia is the wrong person to ask - you need to PM Lunarea when she's back for a special licence, because the RTP is only licenced to you for use in games and in game screenshots.

People needed to get a special OK even when placing RTP on a website for the game, so any merchandise with it will require you to check with Degica first.

Edward.T

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
Unfortunately publicity isn't the only part concerned, and Archeia is the wrong person to ask - you need to PM Lunarea when she's back for a special licence, because the RTP is only licenced to you for use in games and in game screenshots.

People needed to get a special OK even when placing RTP on a website for the game, so any merchandise with it will require you to check with Degica first.
Excuse me,about "People needed to get a special OK even when placing RTP on a website for the game,"

Is this means If we Show the Edit of RTP or RTP itself on a website? I think your mean is RTP which without edited to be showed on a website right?

And how about show a Html 5 version  Game made by RMMV on a Website? which one just like the Pro-order Site Demo.

Tks. 

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I was talking about the past with Ace-RTP, it's a bit different for MV especially because MV now has HTML-Export, but it still needs to be cleared about non-game uses.

Edward.T

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
I was talking about the past with Ace-RTP, it's a bit different for MV especially because MV now has HTML-Export, but it still needs to be cleared about non-game uses.
Thank you for your reply!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Cosmetix.gif

Hey man, why don't you do some progress on your game? Oh, because you'd rather wake up at 5am and spend the night making a cosmetics system for your side view battlers? Ok.
spillycup wrote on Finnuval's profile.
i love u so much! i’m so happy you’re in my life right now :kaocry:
To my horror, I found out I got zero Jack Vance books in my bookshelf! :kaoback: Where do y'all go in the internet to buy used books? Like, not Amazon?
Marquise* wrote on Mrs_Allykat's profile.
Your new logo is sooooo attractive! Feels like those sour liquid candy mixed with the wrapping of the popping candy rocks ones. ^^ It gives flavor and taste to our eyes. ^^
Sorry I couldn't comment before, I relogged here for someone's B-Day yesterday. ((Yeah yeah... been scared got on the throne and all as usual. Being social seems harder than walking now. So sorry to everyone and especially you.))
How goes the game make?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleepguardplus