RMMV Prisonborn(One Map challange game)!

Eni

Demon Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Information
This is a game that came about after I decided to tackle the "One Map Challange" here on the forum. It was harder than I thought but I think I managed... Somewhat...

Synopsis
Met Inmate! He's a Prisonborn. Yes he was born! No he didn't come out from some tummy!
What did he do then? No idea! He was just there and treated as if he had always been there.
But Inmate has other plans. If he would be in there anyways, why not do something deserving of it?
So Inmate decided: "I will escape and then I will do something evil!" But what is evil? He doesn't know.
This is just a funny short puzzle game about a prisoner trying to find a way to escape. Have some patience and pick up
on the hints I provide and you should be able to finish in no time!

Screenshot_9.png

I hope this works correctly xD
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/0ghgd5lcgsnk2bs/PrisonbornWindows.7z/file

Last edited:

Junebug

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Actually fun! I wish there was more now. I want to see all of Inmate's pointless adventures.

tzhg

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for your game. I'm thankful for your idea, creating such a short game. I will take this for building a short game. Thank you.

PS: How long did it take to build this one?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Any progress...
index.php
CookingStation.png
And so the making of workstations continues...
Join @StudioBlueGames
as Steel and Teal play Ouroharas's The Unborn Daughter! A stranger on a distant shore. Live now!

If Mog working on ports, but going to the void it just stir a confusion on what's going on.
I don't know what to do with this character, but it mine

IMG_20210419_121108.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenacious