RMXP Prizes

BrentR

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello. I am just curious as to how much the cash prizes were for the Indie Game Design Contest. Does anyone know?

Stoic

Game Producer
Degica
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I finally updated the Prizes page with the actual cash prize amounts. Probably would have been more hype to have these posted before the end of the contest, but here they are!
http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/igmc/prizes

BrentR

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
OK, Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The video of a psycho chasing people on the streets with a sword before getting subdued is wild. Apparent screenshots of his Twitter feed before it went private reveal a dangerous delusional mindset. I heard there was a bow person too. The crazies are really coming out of the woodworks.
Stream will be live shortly with some Witcher 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Managed to find a way to hang a bed cover over my window. So no more being toasted alive in the afternoon!:kaoswt2:
So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RPGLordLight