purpleroach

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello! I just got into RPG Maker and I've been looking for different Modern tilesets to get started on my game. I've found a lot of great stuff out there but one set still eludes me...

A pro wrestling tile set. A ring, assorted belts, some guard rails, mats, and maybe some folding chairs. I've looked at a number of other sites and can't seem to find anything even close to what I need! Whats worse, it seems anyone else that  looks for wrestling tiles is just laughed off the topic!

I'm wondering if anyone has found something like this. Or has been working on something similar. 

Also, I'm sure there has to be a gym tileset out there somewhere! I swear I've seen weights and exercise equipment in other games before.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

purpleroach

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Sadly Grandma Deb couldn't help me. But your second link certainly did! I have floor boards and folding chairs now! Thank you very much!

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
You're welcome! I thought I'd seen a boxing ring somewhere, but I can't find it anywhere. I guess I might have seen it in a game with custom tilesets.

I found another site that might help a bit: http://nanikasiratkool.web.fc2.com/tilesets/tilesets07.html

It has a sports shop tileset, incuding dumbbells. ^^

(For terms you can check the link in my signature again.)

purpleroach

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Another win! Thank you! 

I might be able to rig a make shift ring to at least get a prototype game going. Once I get everything done story wise I can always hire an artist to take me the rest of the way. 

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Daz3D has the weirdest number scheme for model generations...
Genesis 4 is the 4th generation and oldest currently available, Genesis 1 is the 5th generation, Genesis 2 is the 6th, 3 is the 7th.... And then it goes Genesis 8. So 4, 1, 2, 3, 8. So when looking through there store you have to remember that sometimes they'll say 6 but they mean 3, and vice versa. :kaoswt:
Would opening a topic with the tutorial be interesting?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanitorJoe276