Lyricanna

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello everyone!~

I didn't exactly realize how the whole moderator approval thing works and posted a plugin before even introducing myself. So, er... whoops?

Anyway, I'm Lyricanna. I picked up RPG Maker MV a few months back when it was on sale and have mostly been just messing around with it, though I have released one game so far (itch.io page here).

I get distracted and/or burnt out easily, though have a knack for creating fairly complex systems and mechanics. Something that kinda comes in handy as I tend to dislike keeping things simple.

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi there and welcome to the forums! I don't think I ever officially introduced myself but have enjoyed interacting with the folks here, especially over the past year as covid shutdown is when I started getting into RPG Maker. The folks here have been awesome so I trust you'll like the community here. By the way, it's okay to just mess around with MV. There's no rule on if/when you publish. ;)

Lyricanna

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah, I usually just lurk around forums and skip the introductions when I finally create an account. I just didn't really do that this time as I initially made this account to download plugins and other helpful assets for messing around.

I only decided to post here when I saw the "waiting for approval" tag on my thread over in the JS Plugins board and decided I should have probably checked the introduction board before making a thread for my plugin. Speaking of which, if there are any staff here, could you please approve my thread over there?

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't know the process they use but it's probably the same for everyone. Your stuff should pop up fine in due time though so I wouldn't worry about it. Thanks for giving us a shout! :)

DrWho42

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
hey! welcome to the community! glad to have you aboard <3

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Forums can be tricky! With some forums being 'colder' than others. Fortunately, this one seems to be less gatekeepy, so it's good to have ya around! Also, greetings!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

finished the second chapter of deltarune today, I gotta say that the 3 years wait was worth it lol
Happy Friday, y'all! I just got home from work and am sitting down with a nice cider, and I'm ready to chill and enjoy myself. Not sure if I'm gonna dive into any of my game-related projects or not tonight.... we'll see how I feel after unwinding for a bit I guess!
Just found out that mint tea made from chocolate mint tastes a bit like hot cocoa with candy cane stirred in. As I'm allergic to chocolate this makes me very happy.
It's special day for me tomorrow so time to vanish for 24 hours lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roeigold123