Lyricanna

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello everyone!~

I didn't exactly realize how the whole moderator approval thing works and posted a plugin before even introducing myself. So, er... whoops?

Anyway, I'm Lyricanna. I picked up RPG Maker MV a few months back when it was on sale and have mostly been just messing around with it, though I have released one game so far (itch.io page here).

I get distracted and/or burnt out easily, though have a knack for creating fairly complex systems and mechanics. Something that kinda comes in handy as I tend to dislike keeping things simple.

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi there and welcome to the forums! I don't think I ever officially introduced myself but have enjoyed interacting with the folks here, especially over the past year as covid shutdown is when I started getting into RPG Maker. The folks here have been awesome so I trust you'll like the community here. By the way, it's okay to just mess around with MV. There's no rule on if/when you publish. ;)

Lyricanna

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah, I usually just lurk around forums and skip the introductions when I finally create an account. I just didn't really do that this time as I initially made this account to download plugins and other helpful assets for messing around.

I only decided to post here when I saw the "waiting for approval" tag on my thread over in the JS Plugins board and decided I should have probably checked the introduction board before making a thread for my plugin. Speaking of which, if there are any staff here, could you please approve my thread over there?

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't know the process they use but it's probably the same for everyone. Your stuff should pop up fine in due time though so I wouldn't worry about it. Thanks for giving us a shout! :)

DrWho42

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
hey! welcome to the community! glad to have you aboard <3

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Forums can be tricky! With some forums being 'colder' than others. Fortunately, this one seems to be less gatekeepy, so it's good to have ya around! Also, greetings!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

headshot_headshot.jpg
The theory has been proved. Based on an invisible image's data(the big red dot in the previous image), RM can identify different parts of an enemy and do something respectively. :kaojoy:
Ok.. coding what should be a simple "everyone is petrified and therefore dead, now go to game over screen" shouldn't involve needing to become Dr. J and dunking from the free throw line(my way of saying "jumping through hoops").
Hmmmm... how many xrays til I get super powers?
..of the major old school series that began in the 80s- early 90s, I still haven't beaten 'a' Zelda game. Mario 64 was the first Mario I've beaten. I don't know if I should give that honor to Link to the Past or A Link Between Worlds(I currently own both). Well technically I've haven't beaten a Sonic either (Game Genie doesn't count =P).
headshot_headinfo.jpg
Time to add the "headshot" concept into the game so that people may actually aim at the heads when shooting zombies and get massive damage and armor-pen bonus as rewards. :kaojoy:
(The red area is just for visually debug purposes right now. But, it's possible that I will add something that displays the weak spots of enemies in the future.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanriosimp