Lyricanna

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello everyone!~

I didn't exactly realize how the whole moderator approval thing works and posted a plugin before even introducing myself. So, er... whoops?

Anyway, I'm Lyricanna. I picked up RPG Maker MV a few months back when it was on sale and have mostly been just messing around with it, though I have released one game so far (itch.io page here).

I get distracted and/or burnt out easily, though have a knack for creating fairly complex systems and mechanics. Something that kinda comes in handy as I tend to dislike keeping things simple.

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi there and welcome to the forums! I don't think I ever officially introduced myself but have enjoyed interacting with the folks here, especially over the past year as covid shutdown is when I started getting into RPG Maker. The folks here have been awesome so I trust you'll like the community here. By the way, it's okay to just mess around with MV. There's no rule on if/when you publish. ;)

Lyricanna

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah, I usually just lurk around forums and skip the introductions when I finally create an account. I just didn't really do that this time as I initially made this account to download plugins and other helpful assets for messing around.

I only decided to post here when I saw the "waiting for approval" tag on my thread over in the JS Plugins board and decided I should have probably checked the introduction board before making a thread for my plugin. Speaking of which, if there are any staff here, could you please approve my thread over there?

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't know the process they use but it's probably the same for everyone. Your stuff should pop up fine in due time though so I wouldn't worry about it. Thanks for giving us a shout! :)

DrWho42

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
hey! welcome to the community! glad to have you aboard <3

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Forums can be tricky! With some forums being 'colder' than others. Fortunately, this one seems to be less gatekeepy, so it's good to have ya around! Also, greetings!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

1,Randomly generate events with planted spawner events(great flexibility for customization and auto-match player's level)
2,Randomly enter roguelike dungeon
3,Player can exit dungeon or back to town or choose to challenge BOSS at the end of each dungeon
4,Dungeon maps can be randomly generated by a third-party tool
Got locked out of the house yesterday... best friends who had the spare ghosted me. Locksmith had to literally drill thru the lock bc they couldn't pick it. Whole process took 4 hours and far too much money. And they have to come back next week bc they don't have the right cylinder, cause it's an old interlocking lock. I'm livid lol
 I’m probably going to regret this, but I need kobolds for my project and I’ve decided to sprite them myself. This is Attempt #1, front view only.

KoboldFront.gif
It's a shame that Selection Control will not be ported to MZ. I found a neat way of using it to enable ways for tanks to protect squishies. lol
Lately I have been taking a break from game and resource making so I won't get burnt out. But I am also interested in the Game Jams this site periodically holds. It'd be great if I knew when the next one, if any, is planned.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwiras